Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?

Go down 
+22
piroton
NumeroDoS
Nisa
boytitan2
NecroWing
AnalProbe
xzpwnz
Broken
Varchronus
Midreus
reiya
myriethic
SoMotokuKarin
DrakeHead
percy4alpha
reVelske
griffen
Flandyrll
pipcard
Mist
Nilla
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:37 pm

piroton wrote:
LXE wrote:
DEGENERATION IZ AWESOME!!!
reVelske wrote:
Who the fuck made a fake snowflake? O.o
The Admin.

LXE. You are a dead person the moment a real Snowflake spots you in Arena.

Prepare to get bounty hunted. We are not amused about this fake Snowflake either. Don't. Push. Your. Luck.
Oh, Fake Snowflake? I didn't notice the word "fake" right next to it, Sorry!
I'm not amused by the fake Snowflake either, so can we call this even? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:59 pm

XZPWNZ + MIST you guys just don't know when to quit. You have already shamed yourselves and exposed the truth to us all that u are up tight whiney trolling haters. Further talk from either of you just compounds your stupidity. I recommend re reading this thread and seeing how foolish the two of u look. Oh and mist i think u are getting this thread mixed up with the "random thoughts" . You may not realise it, possibly because ur both probably 2 naive or just plain thick but u guys have achieved nothing here while I have achieved a lot.

Mist you are like the little kid who waits for people start picking on sum1 then joins in once they are weak and fragile. That why from now on l dub thy THE BANDWAGON

XZPWNZ at least at the start u had semi logical arguments and weren't just being a goon but u seem 2 have got carried away also. If you actually count u will realise more people in these threads are saying positive things about me and u seem more and more like the little kid whos angry at the world. You fail almost as hard as The Bandwagon.

Almost everyone else who is saying negative things is just stating their opinion and they are doing it in non goonish ways which is completely fine. I dont expect evryone to like me/what I do but im not going to let that stop me.

You 2 are actually worse than boytitan, at least he isn't a whiny up tight clown with nothing better to do than put crap on others. I call you 2 The Sewer Duo. I challenge either of u to a 1v1 and then we will see just how good u are. Name the time and ill be there with fraps ready and believe me the vid will be posted on every CB related site I can find. (or a 2v2 and ill bring one of my non star members and still own u.... probably Razz)

Here is a diagram to help you understand:

SEWER DUO = FAIL
RANDOM ENCOUNTER = WIN

Flandryll l dint want to resort to this but I asked u in game earlier tonight to set things straight here after we did so well against you guys again and u ignored me and still no posts here correcting things and now these little kids are getting all yappy so ill post sum screenshots. This is not an attack against MSBS u guys would still own us as a clan in our current state but l don't appreciate your lack of consideration on this matter. Its all good tho, maybe u dint see my chat or who knows, lm just saying tho, don't get all upset about these screenshots.

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 2h85jyb
So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 E6rj0h
So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 35a66h3

(PREDICTION: The sewer Duo will try and give me crap for using an Eve in some of those matches and say thats the only reason l did so well)
I can keep these coming all day...
We can only advance Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:11 pm

I don't mind; what about you xz?
I'm built for mainly arena and don't have a large selection of bots for close quarter combat like you.

clan battles should be the type that settles this kind of thing though
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Mist wrote:

I'm built for mainly arena and don't have a large selection of bots for close quarter combat like you.

So the bandwagon is scared then? Not so tough all by your lonesome are you...pathetic. Like I said we can do a 2v2 with u and your scum buddy if u like. Just name the time and place...

(If u apologize now we can put all this behind us and just be happy CB gaming forum kids together. This is a serious offer.)

Last edited by Grave 'LayLay' Revolver on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:21 pm

how about ~8pst. i've got classes right now.
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Seriously, this thread is becoming more annoying and more annoying with this cat fights.

We need the moderators to lock this thread.

And you guys, go start your fight on CB, don't fight here. You makes this forum looked bad with your cat fights.

And if "you" (you know who) won, SHUT THE F*CK UP, DO NOT POST YOUR VICTORY HERE.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 pm

What?
Why aren't you first place and why aren't you 5k+ score ahead of 2nd?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Not even 1st place with a ivu, renny, and fencer?
You're doing something wrong
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm

2v2?
Like I said to one of your ladies I can win alone against 2 of the ladies in your guild
I wouldn't mind going with mist either
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Yo 3v3 I want in dis
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Dohoho
Nillas just horny Embarassed
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Speaking of random: YAYY ENLIGHTENMENT IS FIRST AGAIN LOL
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm not over confident like the OP, I am however confident in that this guild does not deserve to be in the spotlight. In addition to agreeing with other members here.
I'm home now so message here whenever your ready. although dinner is starting soon...

Allow me to test your resolve ~
Back to top Go down
REIRA
REIRA

Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Mist wrote:
I'm not over confident like the OP, I am however confident in that this guild does not deserve to be in the spotlight. In addition to agreeing with other members here.
I'm home now so message here whenever your ready. although dinner is starting soon...

Video, please. ;>;
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:52 pm

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 Funny-pictures-fighting-jerry-springer-cats
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:56 pm

ohai, my other 1/2.

back to topic.. we're still waiting for it...
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:00 pm

I'm just waiting for dinner and it's epoch time anyways.

I didn't start the challenge he did so it's not like i'll lose anything. He on the other hand is filled with unrivaled confidence with that eve he's got. If words cannot stop that kid then i cannot possibly decline the challenge.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:05 pm

but xz isnt on now.. )=

lol, that aside..

EVE... aha...

like what someone told nisa.. people will acknowledge you if you still can get the top few by just using purely UC bots.

in nisa's case, that someone told her to get 1st using purely UC robots since she was using EVE and all kinds of bot.

guess wad? 1st she did.

so i'm sure many of us will say the same thing.

get 1st using a purely uc build. and people will acknowledge you. period.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm on ready whenever laylay is
He was apparently too busy saying he was going to download fraps when I asked him earlier and said he was going to fight me tomorrow or something
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:09 pm

reiya wrote:
but xz isnt on now.. )=

lol, that aside..

EVE... aha...

like what someone told nisa.. people will acknowledge you if you still can get the top few by just using purely UC bots.

in nisa's case, that someone told her to get 1st using purely UC robots since she was using EVE and all kinds of bot.

guess wad? 1st she did.

so i'm sure many of us will say the same thing.

get 1st using a purely uc build. and people will acknowledge you. period.
Why're you telling him this?
He can't even get 1st with the most op bot in the fucking game currently doubt he could ever do it with uc bots unless he's against circles and triangles
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 pm

jus stating a point bro.

u know, you have to show some evidence of things first no?

anyways, chillax. we're still waiting for his come back =3

btw, ruinie was looking for you
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:13 pm

he's downloading fraps so it's delayed until tomorrow sometime apparently. oh well... come back again~
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 pm

I was looking for ruinie too D:
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:16 pm

mist. tell him to cut the crap.

i have FRAPS and it's the full version.

i can be the observer.

dun wan someone to say - i'm frapping hence i'm lagging -> i cant play at full power
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Who, when, where?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next