Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?

Go down 
+22
piroton
NumeroDoS
Nisa
boytitan2
NecroWing
AnalProbe
xzpwnz
Broken
Varchronus
Midreus
reiya
myriethic
SoMotokuKarin
DrakeHead
percy4alpha
reVelske
griffen
Flandyrll
pipcard
Mist
Nilla
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:14 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

THE MAIN FIGHT TONIGHT IS STARTING NOW

ON RED SIDE : Grave 'LayLay' Revolver FROM RandomEncounter

THE CHALLENGER IS ON BLUE SIDE : Mist "ほしぞら (Hoshizora)" FROM Dango

WITHOUT FURTHER HERPING AND DERPING

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:32 am

IS THAT SOME CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL I'M SENSING.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:06 am

*facepalm*

like seriously... jus take it easy because it's jus a game people >.>
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:48 am

reVelske wrote:
IS THAT SOME CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL I'M SENSING.

CRUISE CONTROL FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
percy4alpha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
percy4alpha

Male Posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 am

myriethic wrote:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

THE MAIN FIGHT TONIGHT IS STARTING NOW

ON RED SIDE : Grave 'LayLay' Revolver FROM RandomEncounter

THE CHALLENGER IS ON BLUE SIDE : Mist "ほしぞら (Hoshizora)" FROM Dango

WITHOUT FURTHER HERPING AND DERPING

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN

*popcorn*
Back to top Go down
http://xcyzbreathesmoe.wordpress.com/
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am

I wish you were around the clan tourney Grave
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Nilla wrote:
I wish you were around the clan tourney Grave

They'd probably end up taking Garuda's spot and get trampled by ETF for free, that would've been entertaining to watch, a lot more than Garuda getting stomped at least.
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:53 pm

LOLOLOL u guys are classic, mist or whoever said that stuff about girls or language i cant even remember what it is maybe ill respond later if i can be bothered but honestly it doesnt bother me. Anyone here with half a brain knows what im talking about.

Anyway just a quick post cause im bussy playing the game atm....

A picture paints a million words....

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 Rurad5

We can only advance, oh btw i usually finish top 10 now even in rooms with many stars XD Want screenshots of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:55 pm

just so u know. many of hotglue members quit already.

u're jus comparing against inactive clans...
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:57 pm

reiya wrote:
just so u know. many of hotglue members quit already.

u're jus comparing against inactive clans...

Yes i know many of them left but soo? what does that mean...? 1 clan out of how many? so what if more leave? and if they did leave so what? = Clan failed/is failing = maybe didnt stand the test of time ? (ur saying this not me)

Ohhhh i see now the excuses start....
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 pm

I was with you in the vs dos room for awhile and you didn't do very well
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 pm

excuses?

u dun even know fact from excuses.

go ask around. i'm sure u can find many saying HG members have stopped after the clan tourney.

same for most of the regulars incase u're so oblivious to it.

but well, with all that ego. i'm sure u'll find everything and anything excuses.

and jus incase u didnt know. i'm from BRD i dun have a reason to give excuses.
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Notice that MSBS has more than twice the CP your clan has.

MSBS is running on approximately 12 active players only.

Now you know.

Seriously, you do know that losing can give CP so as long as you got a lot of members, you can suck in 10CP from 4 different games at one time to give you a steady CP gain?
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Dude.
Everyone's quitting.
It's fun no more.
So yeah.
Have fun being first alone.
:\
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:40 pm

reiya wrote:
excuses?

u dun even know fact from excuses.

go ask around. i'm sure u can find many saying HG members have stopped after the clan tourney.

same for most of the regulars incase u're so oblivious to it.

but well, with all that ego. i'm sure u'll find everything and anything excuses.

and jus incase u didnt know. i'm from BRD i dun have a reason to give excuses.

You need to re read my post. I agreed with you. I said YES I KNOW THEY ARE LEAVING/HAVE LEFT...... Im not saying since they left we are automatically the supreme elite invincible bosses of cb. All im saying is sweet if they leave then they leave, it is what it is. They are no longer competition cause they arent here? So what? Doesnt really matter why they left but an inactive clan isnt going to be successful in helping revive the Ark (have u all forgot why we are here?) and the fact remains we are still 3rd.

Flan its all good bro I know u guys are p4ning and destroying shit no disrespect u guys are awesome and i chat with Arsengio, Haztion and Devil Kit in our vent regularly so Im well versed on whats going on in your neck of the woods XD cKeep running shit in DOS we are going to become serious competition a whole lot faster than anyone thinks.

Oh and whoever it was that said i wanst doing well in that room about half an hour ago u are just a plain liar. 15 games in a row finished between 4-9 a few 10's a few 11 and a 12 or 2 and that was with many of the dos stars. They are not liars, ask them they will tell u the truth. Room had about 12 people (on our side) for about 10 games, 6 of the wiz members were people from random encounter and we were winning....granted they had the disadvantage of loads more members on their team and many of them noobs so die in 1 hit cause of the bonus we get due 2 low members etc but still. Now we can hold our own. Challenge me on this. I dare u. Ill throw a special attack of 20 screenshots to prove it in your face. Go ahead, try me.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Why do I need a screenshot? I was there. You can still get top 10 if you don't do very well.
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Nilla wrote:
Why do I need a screenshot? I was there. You can still get top 10 if you don't do very well.

pffff......now your story changes........ theres always some loop hole with u isnt there
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:55 pm

My story changed from:
you didn't do very well

>

you didn't do very well

???
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Anyone can invite random ladies to join their guild
I bet every member in it is shit tier like you
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:11 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Back to top Go down
AnalProbe
Newcomer
Newcomer
AnalProbe

Female Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm

ChicksWithDicks made it in top 50, lol10oOLo10oLO10lOl10oOlol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowomg.com
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Mist wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

>Joined RandomEncounter today

Thank you very much.

Also I'd like to say that judge a clan based on a person that you dislike is pretty much act like a idiot. You're all overreacting to this thread, stop it (and yeah, this goes to my new clan mates too).
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:01 pm

I don't judge a clan from one person I dislike, I judge the clan by their leader who has the most influence over the guild
And how am I overreacting? All I'm saying is that the clan is full of ladies- unless you can prove me wrong
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:21 pm

reiya wrote:
*facepalm*

like seriously... jus take it easy because it's jus a game people >.>

This is not just a game. This is a multiplayer online game and in these kind of games the players interact with others.
It's only natural these kind of disputes would arise. I'm just posting my random thoughts

xzpwnz wrote:
I don't judge a clan from one person I dislike, I judge the clan by their leader who has the most influence over the guild
And how am I overreacting? All I'm saying is that the clan is full of ladies- unless you can prove me wrong

I second this. The clan is made up mostly of active nobodies. If you wish to prove us wrong then do go ahead and show why you deserve to be a top guild in Wiz, for right now it's shaming us.

Having active members is not a reason. It's a dependant variable; unlike how the skill of the players are an independant variable.
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

I don't want or need to prove anything, I didn't state anything about which is the best clan. Furthermore I do agree that CP =! skill, that rank just shows who is farming more arena. I just said that generalize thing is not cool. Hopefully is just a minority that likes to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?   So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Wait...who are the top 5 clans in [WIZ] ?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next