Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 111

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES Empty
PostSubject: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES   Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:28 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free

Is the SINGLE BEST ANIME SERIES of ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many awesome things to say about this epically brilliant behemoth monster saga of an Anime its a staggeringly daunting task to even begin thinking of the limitless ways i could....no should describe it...

Gurren Lagann will get a lot more from me than this but for now and just so my initial post isn't to long and scary to read ill just say a few short things.

> A 100000 % MUST DEFINATELY WATCH BEFORE EATING, DRINKING, SLEEPING or even THINKING ANYTHING ELSE...ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!!
> If you have not watched Gurren Lagann and you consider yourself an anime fan then STOP Reading this post. Take a deep breath and go look in the mirror. Slap yourself. WATCH GURREN LAGANN IMMEDIATLY! > Gain Everlasting invisible halo of inner happiness only achievable by those that have seen Gurren Lagann. Return and finish reading post.
> Made by the team that brought you Neon Genesis Evangelion who have descibed it as "their life's greatest achievement", "the height of their career" and a "near perfect anime"
> The actual pacing, plot devices, character development, story structure and arcs as well as the cinematography is like it was written from the blueprint of 'How to make a perfect television series'
> Best MECH BATTLES you can see anywhere. Period.
> No words can describe how good this series is, please just watch it.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Watching it will help you advance faster.

Last edited by Grave 'LayLay' Revolver on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES   Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:30 am

As much of a TTGL fan as I am, that might be a tad bit too much enthusiasm there bro

That said, I suppose you could always go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES   Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 am

The ending ruined this show for me.

*goes back to group hug GaoGaiGar FINAL, Mazinkaiser and Shin Getter*
Back to top Go down
Ayrix

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES   Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am

reVelske wrote:
The ending ruined this show for me.

*goes back to group hug GaoGaiGar FINAL, Mazinkaiser and Shin Getter*
Was an okay genre send up, but I suspect the people here are too young to acualy get that.

It's a systematic deconstruction of super robot (i.e. Pre Gundam(1979) mecha) anime. With a few references to new stuff, like G Gundam and GaoGaiGar. It goes through the genre like a check list (1 tick box per episode).

It is very well animated, so worth at watch anyway.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES   Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 am

we need a grand zamboa bot in CB. DEM MASSIVE ARMS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES   Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 pm

This is manliness in anime form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES   Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES Empty

Back to top Go down

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - SINGLE ALL TIME BEST ANIME SERIES
Page 1 of 1