Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?

Go down 
+10
saihamaru
howitzerlove
Hyoka
Fate
Desu
Foxie

milk
Daizengar
SilentEagle1
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

Male Posts : 101

Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Mines 133. Sure the score is low but whatever. Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? Area1311
Back to top Go down
Daizengar
Daizengar

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Haha, same exact number as how far I've gotten.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:37 pm

high 30's or 20's.
im not a good adventurer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 pm

66. Can't run away from OP'd mobs as well when my Crimrose bites the dust.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:54 pm

40 something.
I got bored and left.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:47 pm

I remember reaching the 69 check point ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 pm

68 and im proud!

*looks at the score above*

wth, whats going on! are you serious? how you pass the dinosaurs? oh wow!

i solo to 40, with friend got to 68, maybe with more people we can get higher stages, but i dont know really if the dinosaurs will be kind next time.

btw... i lose every time on the labyrinths by time... so frustrating

oh, i forgot... CONGRATULATIONS!! cheers

[INFO] Desu has been added to your friendlist lol!
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Fatebreaker wrote:
68 and im proud!

*looks at the score above*

wth, whats going on! are you serious? how you pass the dinosaurs? oh wow!

i solo to 40, with friend got to 68, maybe with more people we can get higher stages, but i dont know really if the dinosaurs will be kind next time.

btw... i lose every time on the labyrinths by time... so frustrating

oh, i forgot... CONGRATULATIONS!! cheers

[INFO] Desu has been added to your friendlist lol!
? o:
With a party we had like 6-7k HP. by the time we hit 40, and my gun was doing around 300-500 damage.
Just grind out each level with a party and it gets so much easier to get through the higher levels.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Guns are fail for going into dungeons, you only need line one long raged gun and then with a flying melee you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:21 pm

The furthest I made it to was Area 1.

...what?
Back to top Go down
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:48 pm

I remember the dinosaurs, to be honest, i hate the lava levels the most, those are a pain, as well as the robots that are just flying swords. But it is easy if you just get as many power ups as you can. But you still have to be careful later on, just because of the swarms.

Id be happy to go with a decent sized group again, as long as we go all the way through, plan on spending a few hours doing it though.
Back to top Go down
howitzerlove
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
howitzerlove

Male Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:29 am

The first level of the lava world (to lazy to check the stage number)
Back to top Go down
saihamaru
saihamaru

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:46 am

i just started...
i just get to the first outpost last night, and beat the 1star boss
Back to top Go down
http://saihamaru.deviantart.com/
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:26 am

Saihi, we're talking about the Arzcus planet, not Berz
Back to top Go down
Koromo
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 am

The end, but farming wasn't really possible past about area 80 since my commando is so weak.
Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? ScreenShot_20100623_1928_59_353
Back to top Go down
howitzerlove
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
howitzerlove

Male Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 am

Do you get something when you complete the Quest mode?
Something worth the countless minutes one could waste with this mode I hope.
Back to top Go down
Koromo
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 am

You don't get anything for finishing, just a gate back to the lobby. Maybe they'll put something there in the future, it would be nice. Only about 30 people have finished it according to the rank chart. I think that once I have a decently powerful commando I'll go back to the 100's and see what kind of rare items I can find, since there's almost no information available on the internet about what exactly drops from where. But right now it was taking literally 30+ shots per enemy, which you can imagine is just irritating. And this was with farming each area til I was nearly out of ammo for powerups all the way up the ladder.
Back to top Go down
SilentEagle1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SilentEagle1

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Koromo wrote:
You don't get anything for finishing, just a gate back to the lobby. Maybe they'll put something there in the future, it would be nice. Only about 30 people have finished it according to the rank chart. I think that once I have a decently powerful commando I'll go back to the 100's and see what kind of rare items I can find, since there's almost no information available on the internet about what exactly drops from where. But right now it was taking literally 30+ shots per enemy, which you can imagine is just irritating. And this was with farming each area til I was nearly out of ammo for powerups all the way up the ladder.

Thats what i was complaining about on the chat, you run out of ammo so fast because you have to use so many shots just to kill one stupid little monster.

Go check the Japanese wiki, it will tell you what you can get from each area and each monster in that area, although seeing as how this is still beta im not sure if they have implemented all the drops that far out into the quest areas.

Id be happy to go with you next time Koromo. Just let me know when, IGN SilentEagle1.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Koromo wrote:
If you get a large enough party that is devoted, You can get quite alot of power ups to make that part easier~
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Using melee weapons help alot...
Back to top Go down
saihamaru
saihamaru

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 pm

oh, wrong planet? :p
Back to top Go down
http://saihamaru.deviantart.com/
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

No, melee accually helps you, if you have like two main weapons
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 pm

How many of those exist?.

Maybe there is a big prize at the end of the quest area.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:47 pm

EDIT: Forgot to link to the screenshot.

I got to 125 on a Crimrose with a Wide Beam Gun and a Pulse Gun. Ammo efficiency is definitely the way to go. If I were to go back, I would most likely switch out the Pulse Gun for a second Wide Beam Gun, or perhaps something with a faster travel time (and still ammo efficient) for anti-air.

It's truly awful once you start the second loop. Purple bars... everywhere, purple bars! I farmed every room from Area 1 to Area 80 for 9:30, just for the +HP/Attack cards, and even with that, it would take 10 to 20 hits to kill most enemies during the second loop. It's simply not worth it to farm beyond that, unless you're looking for something very specific and do it during 2x/5x (with items) so you can stack even more +Attack cards.

Around Area 80, I gave up on the 9:30 approach and went straight to "Get Key, Get Treasure, Get Out". I could have gone farther, but they started throwing me cramped maps where the key-holders were fast and tiny, and surrounded by a swarm of enemies that could swat me down. On 125, I actually managed to kill the key-holder, but in a rush to escape (I was severely injured), I forgot to get the key.

You don't want to know how bad I felt when I realized, turned around to get it, then saw it disappear one second before I landed. Just... the worst feeling one could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 am

All the way to the end. Two times in Eng CB once in JP CB

First time using Crims curve gun to rush to the end (cos im too weak ><)
Second time. Pure grinding energy~. Rushed the last map cos i was bored.

JP : Pure grinding energy~. Rushed last 2 maps cos stupid look like Lio but brown in colour bot was so weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?   Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the farthest area youve made it to in quest mode?
Page 1 of 1