Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Go down 
+29
chengsta
Dizzyku
Counsel
IcyAmiki
knyx
myriethic
Valkyrie
SkyPanic
reVelske
Kitouski
RoboFranky
HEARTLESS_HALOS
NumeroDoS
Shaftronics
xmithrax
necrio
MightyPeanut
robinatehisdick2
LordShade
Mist
Nisa
CapeMike
boytitan2
xzpwnz
Suguri
Feign
Z741
Flandyrll
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Suguri wrote:
Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
what the fuck am I reading

Still, I really must say that boytitan shocks me.
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

reVelske wrote:
Riiiiiiiiight, enough is enough.

Grave 'LayLay' Revolver wrote:
Each day I boot the 5 lowest ranked people and invite more active players.

What a great fucking clan.

Now kindly cut down on the god damn essays and keep it down in general, for a self-proclaimed 29 years-old, you are acting no more mature than boytitan in case it's not clear to you. Why don't you two gentlemen go sort out your differences in a 1v1 seeing how you are both so convinced that your epenis is so much bigger than the others'?

Ok just a few things.

> Please everyone remember you are reading a thread entiltled RANDOM THOUGHTS...
> What do u expect? some sort of chronological information delivery session? Its just a random thread for saying whatever you feel. I really dont want to upset any one, boytitan included so if this thread is upsetting to you there is one simple answer: DONT READ IT. (thats also 4 the people asking what the fuck am i reading)
> Its not really a contest, i guess for me this is just fun. I like playing with words and i have sum time of work right now so may as well enjoy myself. The difference between a normal man and a warrior is a normal man sees everything as either a blessing or a curse while a warrior sees it as a challenge.
> PLEASE DONT TAKE ME TO SERIOUSLY
>The majority of what i say is inteneded to be taken lightly and maybe even put a smile on your face jocolor
CAN WE ALL PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE SITING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER READING STUFF ON A GAMING FORUM.....This is not serious stuff, if u find your getting emotionally involved its time to step back and re-think things. Maybe take a chill pill.

AS for the whole clan side of things. We will be great, we run like an effiecient business does. when people join they are told that we aim to become great and a bunchg of other stuff and they know we expect people to be active to a degree and i have a responsibility to my members and shareholderrs to deliver the best clan possible. At some point down the line of course ill stop booting the bottom 5 ranked players but i want the best and i wont settle for less. If people join the clan and then stop playing and effectivly stay at the same rank am i supposed to just leave them in the clan taking up space that sumwhone who is actually going to play the game and be part of the clan could be using?

We can only advance.

Oh and i have no idea what this means:

tl;dr ;3
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 pm

reVelske wrote:
Riiiiiiiiight, enough is enough.

Each day I boot the 5 lowest ranked people and invite more active players.

What a great fucking clan.

Now kindly cut down on the god damn essays and keep it down in general, for a self-proclaimed 29 years-old, you are acting no more mature than boytitan in case it's not clear to you. Why don't you two gentlemen go sort out your differences in a 1v1 seeing how you are both so convinced that your epenis is so much bigger than the others'?

Ok just a few things.

> Please everyone remember you are reading a thread entiltled RANDOM THOUGHTS...
> What do u expect? some sort of chronological information delivery session? Its just a random thread for saying whatever you feel. I really dont want to upset any one, boytitan included so if this thread is upsetting to you there is one simple answer: DONT READ IT. (thats also 4 the people asking what the fuck am i reading)
> Its not really a contest, i guess for me this is just fun. I like playing with words and i have sum time of work right now so may as well enjoy myself. The difference between a normal man and a warrior is a normal man sees everything as either a blessing or a curse while a warrior sees it as a challenge.
>The majority of what i say is inteneded to be taken lightly and maybe even put a smile on your face jocolor
CAN WE ALL PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE SITING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER READING STUFF ON A GAMING FORUM.....This is not serious stuff, if u find your getting emotionally involved its time to step back and re-think things. Maybe take a chill pill.

AS for the whole clan side of things. We will be great, we run like an effiecient business does. when people join they are told that we aim to become great and a bunchg of other stuff and they know we expect people to be active to a degree and i have a responsibility to my members and shareholderrs to deliver the best clan possible. At some point down the line of course ill stop booting the bottom 5 ranked players but i want the best and i wont settle for less. If people join the clan and then stop playing and effectivly stay at the same rank am i supposed to just leave them in the clan taking up space that sumwhone who is actually going to play the game and be part of the clan could be using?

We can only advance.

Oh and i have no idea what this means:

tl;dr ;3

people don't read( too long; didn't read) because of your poor english usage, wrong choice of words, grammar, whatever.

i'll reiterate it again. your english = high school level for one of your age.
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Cori wrote:
I'll just be honest then.

tl;dr ;3

I second this.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Nisa wrote:

quick we need to derail the topic...oh wait we can't

Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:35 pm

The RANDOM THOUGHTS that are posted here should still be of relevance to the forumers' interests, otherwise, there's facebook and twitter, go back there perhaps?

And I don't see much "random thoughts" in this thread, I'm sure most people see it as a "Laylay vs Boytitan + needless essays" thread.

Then try humour rather than essays and insults in your posts.

AS for the whole clan side of things. We will be great, we run like an effiecient business does. when people join they are told that we aim to become great and a bunchg of other stuff and they know we expect people to be active to a degree and i have a responsibility to my members and shareholderrs to deliver the best clan possible. At some point down the line of course ill stop booting the bottom 5 ranked players but i want the best and i wont settle for less.

I thought your clan is to help newbies? Now it's an "efficient business" with "shareholders" (HAHAHAHAHA) that "delivers" the "best clan possible" (whut)? Make up your mind.

Go organize some SERIOUS BUSINESS clannies if you are so interested in being the "best".
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:41 am

Long essays are srsbsns!@
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:15 am

HEh

Revelsky is my posts are essays then u are a hypocrite.

That Sparta song is awesome!!

CLAN related > pffffff lol u can only help people who want to be helped and if they arent going to play the game ill let sum1 who will actually play join instead.

---------------------------------

I wish lollipops were more popular. They should have lollipops u can get in CB...and fairy floss.

PS: What does this mean> tl;dr ;3 ? (honesty no clue)

Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

Female Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:35 am

This thread lacks more sparta,
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:43 am

HEh
Revelsky is my posts are essays then u are a hypocrite.

Your definition of hypocrite may need to be revised.

CLAN related > pffffff lol u can only help people who want to be helped and if they arent going to play the game ill let sum1 who will actually play join instead.

Being at bottom five does not necessarily mean they "aren't going to play the game", considering ranking scores are determined by both performance and frequency of play, that is quite a poor excuse for doing what can very well be regarded as elitism.

tl:dr = too long: didn't read, you could've googled it, you know.
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:04 am

reVelske wrote:

Being at bottom five does not necessarily mean they "aren't going to play the game", considering ranking scores are determined by both performance and frequency of play, that is quite a poor excuse for doing what can very well be regarded as elitism.

tl:dr = too long: didn't read, you could've googled it, you know.

95% of what contributes to people ranking up is being active. Yes if you are skilled you will win more arena etc and rank up faster but if u dont play ur rank will not increase.
I am actually the opposite of an elitist and invite even the lowest ranked peolple as i believe everyone deserves a chance. i give them time to rank up but if its obvious after a week or 2 they aren't playing much (like maybe once a week and even then only for a few hours) well then i think someone who wants to play a couple or few times a week at least is far more deserving of a spot in the clan. You can disagree but thats how we do things, reward people on merit, its a pretty basic concept.

Ps thanks 4 telling me what that meant and yeah should have goggled it 4 sum reason didn't think of that Razz
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:14 am

should have goggled

Don't bother. The goggles, they do nothing.

Call me a psychic, but you are only inviting low ranked players to increase the size of your clan. Once it is full, you'll go on to boot the less skilled players in favour of those who ranked higher. And after a week or two? Your BUSINESS policies sure are changing quite conveniently.

95% of what contributes to people ranking up is being active.

Wait now hold on, are you kicking people based on their rank or their ranking score/BP?

Last edited by reVelske on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:29 am

Higher rank does not mean they are more skilled. So if you were to be on the bottom of the list in arena as a pentagon will you boot yourself out of the clan or will you intervene yourself for being a pentagon? If you chose the latter then people will rage at you for being an idiot of which we are doing.

Rank =/= skill
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 am

I can beat you with my circle ranked account Cool
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:58 pm

I can beat you with my meat elephant
Back to top Go down
Dizzyku
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:04 pm

I can beat you with my meat elephant

:< Your an embarrassment to Puddin' take Australia off as your location.

necrio wrote:
Nisa wrote:
necrio wrote:
boytitan

large, but not tasty

I'd rather omnomnom on nisa if I can, sadly i can't D:

I remember omnomnoming your brickgale with my 32 Hp unit :3 Along with some of your teamates aswell
exactly.

Now to practice until the day I can omnomnom nisa

Embarassed I nomnomnom on Nisa all night >///>~
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:05 pm

As if I care about what ladies say and do
People are now calling you gaygay now though Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:10 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

haha thats pretty funny Razz
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:14 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

haha thats pretty funny Razz

Since you think its funny then it's true, in addition to that you gave no counterexamples to the argument. Then let the name be yours.
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 pm

so many haters
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Totally wrong section of the forums D:.

oh sorry, then again I was only posting my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Many kids these days dunno how to chill out and take it easy
Exam stress getting to you?
and they say medical students (me) are stressed out Razz
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm

i am from WIZ but Boytitan everyday destroy the reputation of DOS i am not a awesome player, but i make good positions, without a brickgale, a hopper, a vanguard,a EVE and a ouka. he is not a pro, i kill all hes art and hes brickgale only with my Contradict. L1NK3R is from dos? i dont remember, but he is a good player, other player what a like is OZ, but he is from wiz..

Sorry for my english Smile
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Last time I was in the same arena that BoyTitan, he was actually playing nice with air bots.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:59 pm

NecroWing wrote:
Last time I was in the same arena that BoyTitan, he was actually playing nice with air bots.

Blitzelt is his fave now
I miss the fat ARTs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RANDOM THOUGHTS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next