Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Go down 
+29
chengsta
Dizzyku
Counsel
IcyAmiki
knyx
myriethic
Valkyrie
SkyPanic
reVelske
Kitouski
RoboFranky
HEARTLESS_HALOS
NumeroDoS
Shaftronics
xmithrax
necrio
MightyPeanut
robinatehisdick2
LordShade
Mist
Nisa
CapeMike
boytitan2
xzpwnz
Suguri
Feign
Z741
Flandyrll
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 111

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 pm

I just want 2 post about how much i love COSMIC BREAk.

It really is an awesome game, not mnay games get more fun and more fun and more fun the way this one does...its sooogoooood!

Seriously considered shedding some tears of joy for the behemoth brilliance but that would barely do it justice.

I wish i could throw a paper plane as far as i could out of a tall building on a day with no wind. If i could do that i think it still wouldnt be as god as COSMIC BREAK!

Life is also good....great actually....some moments are even better than CB!!!! (not many but they do exist)

I Think an Ariel (cartwheel with no arms) is more impressive than a handstand with no fingers.

I can only advance.

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Are you like... On some kind of medication or something?
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Razz Heh, funnily enough I mused to myself about wether or not some one would say/think something like that as I was spewing out random thoughts earlier...

No Im not. I am a little sleep deprived and a little caffeinated but mostly im just......

Grave 'KALIBER SHACKLES' Duke AKA Giga Galaxy AKA Lance Launcher AKA Atlas Apocalypse AKA LayLay AKA Cannon Vulcan AKA Spacley Sprockets AKA Figga Deal Me AKA I'll see you when you get there.

Who do u take me for?

If you have faced me in arena you may have heard the following:

I am The Heaven Shattering Mountain Toppler LayLay K Satellizer! Unlimited Advance, Endless Rush Finishing Blitz Technique GRAVE REVOLVER !!! ~ !

or maybe....

.......mumble...mumble..grrrr....damned ganking ass DOS players.....

Last edited by Grave 'LayLay' Revolver on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Y Cyberstep no maek L-ART moengineer?! Mad
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Mother of god... It's like someone genetically crossed Kamina with Boytitan.

So much fighting spirit, the limited syntax of the English language can barely contain it! Spelling at critical! Flood the post! Evacuate all personnel!

DIS GIT KNOWS HOW TA WAAAAGH!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Feign wrote:
Mother of god... It's like someone genetically crossed Kamina with Boytitan.

So much fighting spirit, the limited syntax of the English language can barely contain it! Spelling at critical! Flood the post! Evacuate all personnel!

DIS GIT KNOWS HOW TA WAAAAGH!
I love you.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Flandyrll wrote:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Flandyrll wrote:

no hes on drugs

Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:02 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Flandyrll wrote:

no hes on drugs

No No, I assure you at the time of writing that post I was definitely NOT on drugs.

I am just your everyday regular awesome intelligent creative dude who has trouble keeping the ladies at bay.

This is me normal.....on drugs well...maybe you will see one day.....its kind of like a cross between Sherlock Holmes, Bear Grylls and George Clooney meets Willy Wonka.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:16 am

Grave 'LayLay' Revolver wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Flandyrll wrote:

no hes on drugs

I am just your everyday regular awesome intelligent creative dude who has trouble keeping the ladies at bay.

well thats a lie you must be a virgin no dude I know that gets girls includeing myself talks like dat.

If your not on drugs your either 1 of 3

on drugs and lieing

a potential scammer

mentally challenged

am i being cruel yes my mma gym was close not in the best of moods -____-
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:52 am

boytitan2 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

no hes on drugs

well thats a lie you must be a virgin no dude I know that gets girls includeing myself talks like dat.

on drugs and lieing

a potential scammer

mentally challenged

Laughing Heh, you are one funny guy, at least you have something going for you.

Dont worry about upsetting me, I'm tough; like the type of tough that would happen if rubber and cement had a baby.

Im not upset but looks like ill have to educate you as you obviously have very little 'game' when it come to women and have a generally slightly goonish attitude also.

Fitrsly I'm 29 with a kid on the way. I RUN SHIT. LIKE A BOSS. (You may have seen me on a boat). As for employment well I just dropped back to part time in my job as a Sales Coach to concentrate on my own business. What business is that you ask? Well I'm a Dating Coach; so I may not know that much about a whole lot of things like when was the last time you looked into the mirror disappointed at your own reflection but the things i do know about i know and live thoroughly. 3 Such things I know about in order are WOMEN, SALES & VIDEO GAMES.

Come to our VENTRILO VOICE CHAT SERVER and I'll give you a free 5 min lesson that I guarantee will increase your success with women (and girls if ur a kid).
Maybe it will also help you to not allow youself fall into 'bad moods' that as you have illustrated incite you to spread ill will. (In my opinion a weak character trait)
CLICK HERE FOR VENT INFO

I talk a big game but you should see the way I walk....

Oh and as for the drugs.....You will never know if I am on drugs cause I definitely am on them some of the time when I beat you in arena but they haven't made me this way. A life full of EPIC WIN can do this to a person. If anything when I do take them I probably seem more normal to most people.

Well Enough of all that...

LIFE IS GREAT! After all seriously, we are sitting at computers reading about games on a website. 80% of the world can only dream about doing this. We are in the extremely lucky minority that in my oppionion have at the very least a resposibility to enjoy and appreciate what we have got. I have no time for lesser things like 'bad moods'.

I am Grave 'LAYLAY' Revolver, even in the face of certain defeat I will sprint onwards.
Take the first step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid.
We can only advance.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:57 am

I dunno about the rest of you, but given the day I've had, this guy actually got a smile and a chuckle out of me just reading this! Smile

Sometimes, a good laugh is all any of us really needs...and if we can't laugh at ourselves, I don't think we've any right to laugh at anyone else....

I KNEW I'd seen that clan badge around lately! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 am

Muahhahehahaha
I'll take down your clan >:3
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Surprised Nisa is going to raid another clan with all 1 member?

On a side note: Lay you should teach your members how to pvp in arena. I sometimes find them on the bottom of the list with -scores so high it's painful to see. Or the new guild for new members would be a better choice for them for learning how to play the game before ragequitting.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Mist wrote:
Surprised Nisa is going to raid another clan with all 1 member?

On a side note: Lay you should teach your members how to pvp in arena. I sometimes find them on the bottom of the list with -scores so high it's painful to see. Or the new guild for new members would be a better choice for them for learning how to play the game before ragequitting.

hes not to good him self Hes a diaomond rank i hunted him down a few times =D
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:05 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

on drugs and lieing

a potential scammer

mentally challenged

Laughing Heh, you are one funny guy, at least you have something going for you.

Dont worry about upsetting me, I'm tough; like the type of tough that would happen if rubber and cement had a baby.

Im not upset but looks like ill have to educate you as you obviously have very little 'game' when it come to women and have a generally slightly goonish attitude also.

Fitrsly I'm 29 with a kid on the way. I RUN SHIT. LIKE A BOSS. (You may have seen me on a boat). As for employment well I just dropped back to part time in my job as a Sales Coach to concentrate on my own business. What business is that you ask? Well I'm a Dating Coach; so I may not know that much about a whole lot of things like when was the last time you looked into the mirror disappointed at your own reflection but the things i do know about i know and live thoroughly. 3 Such things I know about in order are WOMEN, SALES & VIDEO GAMES.

Come to our VENTRILO VOICE CHAT SERVER and I'll give you a free 5 min lesson that I guarantee will increase your success with women (and girls if ur a kid).
Maybe it will also help you to not allow youself fall into 'bad moods' that as you have illustrated incite you to spread ill will. (In my opinion a weak character trait)
CLICK HERE FOR VENT INFO

I talk a big game but you should see the way I walk....

Oh and as for the drugs.....You will never know if I am on drugs cause I definitely am on them some of the time when I beat you in arena but they haven't made me this way. A life full of EPIC WIN can do this to a person. If anything when I do take them I probably seem more normal to most people.

Well Enough of all that...

LIFE IS GREAT! After all seriously, we are sitting at computers reading about games on a website. 80% of the world can only dream about doing this. We are in the extremely lucky minority that in my oppionion have at the very least a resposibility to enjoy and appreciate what we have got. I have no time for lesser things like 'bad moods'.

I am Grave 'LAYLAY' Revolver, even in the face of certain defeat I will sprint onwards.
Take the first step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid.
We can only advance.

5minutes? HOLY F***
Back to top Go down
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:31 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Mist wrote:

hes not to good him self Hes a diaomond rank i hunted him down a few times =D

MIST: Yeah I am aware of this but due to the reality of our situation being we are an extremely new clan with unprecedented growth rates (made it to currently 7th ranked clan in all Wiz!) its difficult to teach all the new members. RANDOM ENCOUNTER has has only been around for less than 3 weeks with me only playing CB for approx 4 weeks. We will continue to grow at an alarming rate. Be concerned. Each day I boot the 5 lowest ranked people and invite more active players. We coach new players asap and they improve fast where possible but due to the sheer influx and exodus of new talent logistically this is difficult. We already have many members consitently finishing in top 20 and 10 spots in arena. We can only advance.

BOYTITAN 2: You sure know how to show everyone how much rubbish you talk. why speak nonsense if u want to build credibility? I currently finish top 20 sometimes 10 or 5 in arena matches and that is with low-mid level bots and little tuning and very little experience with the game so far. You attack me whilst im fighting a group and get 1 kill? Your a real skilled hero type player? I'll remember to be scared of u......if u have 10 allies with u that is and im flying solo. If this is my skill level now.....be scared......we can only advance.
Twisted Evil

Last edited by Grave 'LayLay' Revolver on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
robinatehisdick2

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:13 am

i believe this dude is a salesman, a salesman who had too much adrenaline shot this morning, i like your enthusiastic personality btw. so much vigor. anyway watch out for nisa and everyone, looks like this is war!
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:16 am

You can talk the pantsu off any moe-bot, Im sure Wink
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:36 am

robinatehisdick2 wrote:
i believe this dude is a salesman, a salesman who had too much adrenaline shot this morning, i like your enthusiastic personality btw. so much vigor. anyway watch out for nisa and everyone, looks like this is war!

You called?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 am

dood... wat...

This thread is incredibly silly.
Back to top Go down
xmithrax

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:25 pm

doesnt really matter if you're top 5 . top 5 is easy in a room of scrubs. try joining matches with top notch players. and show some skills and get your name thru arena. maybe then people will recognize you. talking is easy. showing is another. heh
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Boytitan; Whose Saggitary Maxis got owned by Flandryll's Tarantulic using nothing but the web gun, over and over and over.

Or whose 2 arts get holes peppered into them by my Patty in a single life.

Try harder, bro.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Mist wrote:

Worse than us Cosmos noobs? :3

*morale increased*
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
Boytitan; Whose Saggitary Maxis got owned by Flandryll's Tarantulic using nothing but the web gun, over and over and over.

Or whose 2 arts get holes peppered into them by my Patty in a single life.

Try harder, bro.

well i dont know how many times we 1vs1 but last time I won

U tried useing a baltheon on me rofl are u slow

Sidenote derp I wasnt trying when I asked yoyu to use your patty I was studying her abilitys and still almost killed u but forgot her jet hammer is a melee attack melee vs art =death

only good patty user in dos is phantom dont get to ahead of your self.

AT NISA MY FOOD MINE GO KILL SOME ONE ELSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty

Back to top Go down

RANDOM THOUGHTS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next