Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW

Go down 
+21
utok
StickyKeys
reVelske
knyx
Shikaze
LayLay
reiya
Suguri
Greenapple
myriethic
LazerRazer
RoboFranky
Midreus
Keith Jardine
percy4alpha
Mist
Nilla
xzpwnz
piroton
Nisa
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 pm

agreed. with ROBO.

and nilla so horny =3
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Grave 'LayLay' Revolver wrote:
i saw nisa join a room i was in the other day, i got 2nd or 3rd, 1 slot after her and she left after that match...probly scared id beat her next round and get a screenshot of it...

You're still beaten by a 14 years old loli Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:09 am

Suguri wrote:
Man, look at how many new recruits this thread got for this "clan".

Oh wait.
its so nice you are all coming to arena and stalking me, i saw nisa join a room i was in the other day, i got 2nd or 3rd, 1 slot after her and she left after that match...probly scared id beat her next round and get a screenshot of it...

I joined at the 3k bp mark,and racked up 500 melee dmg = 1k score in a room and made 12th position.

I had only like,15 seconds from spawn to do 500 dmg.

And if you would like to,why don't we have a duel to settle this dispute?
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am

Nisa wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Man, look at how many new recruits this thread got for this "clan".

Oh wait.
its so nice you are all coming to arena and stalking me, i saw nisa join a room i was in the other day, i got 2nd or 3rd, 1 slot after her and she left after that match...probly scared id beat her next round and get a screenshot of it...

I joined at the 3k bp mark,and racked up 500 melee dmg = 1k score in a room and made 12th position.

I had only like,15 seconds from spawn to do 500 dmg.

And if you would like to,why don't we have a duel to settle this dispute?

the only way to settle disputes in CB
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:48 am

Duel to DEATH!!

Bet 100 RT for Nisa. king
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 am

myriethic wrote:
Duel to DEATH!!

Bet 100 RT for Nisa. king

no point in betting since no one in their right minds would bet on lady
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Just when l think i have heard it all you clowns come up with a new truckload of garbage. Sleep

Without further ado

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 19572e
[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 T62sya
[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 2ns13jt

We can only Advance Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Lemme guess, given the numerous circle/triangle and even the Ore.... you're only playing in room for bot under lvl 5 ?
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Question Are u blind?

Look again....the MAJORITY of those are in rooms WITH MOSTLY STARS!!!

lmao under 5 rooms...i havent even seen any1 in those rooms for weeks

such a dumb post u just made, probably the dumbest on the forum i have seen so far and thats saying a lot, great way to completely make a fool of yourself.
Razz
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Laylay have made this thread from Random Encounter recruitment to solely a " me me me" thread in a most fascinating pace. Such is the way of narcissistic egoblobs.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:28 pm

He's forgetting the fact that my very first post on him was about his clan not being competent enough. which is still unknown to us unless theres a teamfight going on
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:18 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
Laylay have made this thread from Random Encounter recruitment to solely a " me me me" thread in a most fascinating pace. Such is the way of narcissistic egoblobs.

No in fact all i have done is defend myself and the clan from the likes of you. Didn't your parents ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all? Same goes for the rest of you. LEARN SUM MANNERS OR GTFO

I am being threatened with being banned again if l keep responding to u trolls so i hope u cowards had your fun while it lasted but looks like the curtains are closing on this chapter, besides l am actually starting to get bored with all your bs rubbish fake hater garbage

Just in-case anyone doesn't understand that let me break it down for you:

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME IN THIS THREAD.
GO POST IN YOUR OWN CLAN THREAD OR SOMEPLACE ELSE THAT DOESN'T CONCERN ME.

I MAY GET BANNED IF I RESPOND TO YOU TROLLS FURTHER SO ANY TROLLING OF THIS THREAD WILL BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY
Twisted Evil

RANDOM ENCOUNTER > GET SOME COWS > GET SOME SHEEP > MILK SOME MILK > GET LOW DOWN > RUN 100 MILES PER HOUR THEN ACCELERATE !!!!!

We can only advance Arrow
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:54 pm

LayLay wrote:
LazerRazer wrote:

No in fact all i have done is defend myself and the clan from the likes of you. Didn't your parents ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all? Same goes for the rest of you. LEARN SUM MANNERS OR GTFO

Don't be silly now, you brought this up on yourself.

Have you read your first respond post? You know, after merely two people said pretty much "this guy is bragging too much over too little. They only got numbers, not the skill"
And the other one being "I agree with above statement".

It's funny, how you bring up "Didn't your parents ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all?".
Have you seen what you've posted yourself ? Apperently you either didn't listen to your parents, or yours didn't teach you the above said manners that you wish others to treat you with.

HAHA lol@fail hater trolls who have now decided to come troll this thread also.

ROFLMAO@ whoever it was that said that utterly silly comment about quantity over quality.

WE have QUANTITY AND QUALITY with the Quality already quite high and increasing daily.

The more experienced RANDOM ENCOUNTER MEMBERS, MYSELF INCLUDED (even though still a noob) CONSISTENTLY finish TOP 10 or 5 in ARENA ROOMS FILLED WITH STAR RANK AND ABOVE PLAYERS.

If that is somehow not quality then please enlighten me cause if we are beating or doing as well as the best players that seems pretty quality to me....

Oh and you hater trolls need to think about how silly you are making yourselves look....By coming to any thread l create and trolling it/hating/flaming on it etc you are just showing everyone what you are with great certainty and clarity: little pessimistic trolls with nothing better to do than attempt to upset others. Do you see me going on ANY threads and insulting people or putting shit on them or saying they are not good? NO u dont, cause that sort of behavior is very weak (even tho I do it myself) and cowardly if u ask me, only speaking out when u have enough numbers...pathetic really. Instead l insult those that attack me first as l am forced to defend myself & will not stand by and let the powers of evil emerge victorious.

Forget about this game and this forum and all this for a second and just close your eyes and have a think about how you are acting for a moment....Is this really the sort of behavior you want to demonstrate? ls this the type of person you are? Someone who picks on others and causes trouble but only when you feel like you have enough support to do so?

Where is your honor?

I could go fetch quotes from other threads where you've made your mark. But I'm too tired at the moment.
Speaking too highly of yourself and boasting of every little success, these are trademarks of a typical narcissist.

If only, but only, you would've ignored Nisa's comment. And instead of bulking up your chest and beat it, turn the other cheek. Seeing how easily you get furious about the smallest remark, makes me wonder what capabilities as a Leader of any sort you have with the point of criticism.

As you're acting now, if you care for clan's interest. I suggest you start learn how to socialize with people better. If not, you can't "only advance". You can only digress.

You made this topic, on this very forum, to recruit DOS members right? As it is now, you're not making an appealing face for your clan with your overzealous, childish actions.

Also, you've been dodging everytime a request for a clan fight have come up to test your mettle.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:01 pm

He obviously doesn't want to suffer further embarrassment
He isn't even worth it
Just let him pretend he's a pro or whatever the hell he's doing
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:11 pm

All i see and hear is garbage from the both of you. Read the whole thread rubbish man then get a life.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:19 pm

LayLay wrote:
All i see and hear is garbage from the both of you. Read the whole thread trubbish man then get a life.

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 Trubbish

Why not clean your own posts of all that

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 Garbodor
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Determined to troll l see no matter what the reason u will find a way eh?

Go take a long look in the mirror No
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:40 pm

LayLay wrote:
All i see and hear is garbage from the both of you. Read the whole thread rubbish man then get a life.

how about you clean your posts first. most of them people don't read because it's total "rubbish". Do you intend people reading it will give you a proper response? Those that do give you suggestions are nothing more than rubbish in your eyes so if you are wondering why people hate you it's because of this.

If you post another troll post at this post then you will only confirm my already perfect argument. admit defeat before you get banned further.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:11 pm

more trollling i see,....why am i not surprised lolool at ur fail logic

rubbish rubbish trash trash garbage patch kid No
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:13 pm

knyx wrote:
LayLay wrote:
All i see and hear is garbage from the both of you. Read the whole thread trubbish man then get a life.

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 Trubbish

Why not clean your own posts of all that

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 Garbodor
LOL
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:21 pm

LayLay wrote:
Determined to troll l see no matter what the reason u will find a way eh?

Go take a long look in the mirror No

see above No No
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:36 pm

LayLay wrote:
wow.....well lm not getting involved in this but iv gotta say its pretty funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:57 pm

LayLay wrote:
more trollling i see,....why am i not surprised lolool at ur fail logic

rubbish rubbish trash trash garbage patch kid No

/facepalm

I'm speechless
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:09 pm

What a failure, this is what happened if you leave an idiot brat surfing alone.

• Pathetic.
  • Don't want to face the reality.
  • I'll trolling as I like and I want.

LayLay wrote:
rubbish rubbish trash trash garbage patch kid
Kid speaks like this to make other peoples words not coming into their ears.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Enough chit chat
talk is cheap Evil or Very Mad

lets get some results Cool
the best way to test a clan's capabilities I know is

*chants*
CLAN FIGHT
CLAN FIGHT
CLAN FIGHT

Now is the time to prove urself Lay
Show em how great ur clan truly is

whos with me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next