Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 am

@LayLay wrote:
Question Are u blind?

Look again....the MAJORITY of those are in rooms WITH MOSTLY STARS!!!

lmao under 5 rooms...i havent even seen any1 in those rooms for weeks

such a dumb post u just made, probably the dumbest on the forum i have seen so far and thats saying a lot, great way to completely make a fool of yourself.
Razz

Yes... because even star ranks never use the under lvl5 rooms when they have a new bot to lvl. Indeed, I am the lowliest of the low !
.... Or it could be that, as usual, your mouth shot off faster than your brain.

By the way, could we have your Battle Rating ? For information, mine's fluctuating between 5 and 5.2, depending on which bot I use.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:39 am

Pettanko vs Random_Encounter?!?1
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:03 am

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Time to selling snacks and beverages.
Soda 20RT
Fresh water 10RT
Lemonade 20RT
Popcorn 40RT
Dango 1RT

Edit : added lemonade

Last edited by myriethic on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:21 am

You have Soda, Fresh Water but no LEMONADE? OUTRAGE. SHOCK AND OUTRAGE.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:30 am

I read the posts here and I seem to can't find a reason why you guys hate him. He brags his team is good. You guys claim you can beat his team individually and that they get to the top through pure number.

I thought that, since all of DOS and BRD says so, WIZ's main power is "zerg tactics". Which is what LayLay does best.

/yawn

And yet you still gang up on him like some jelly group of rabid fan-girls. If you really want to, just brag about your own team. ALL of CB that are not WIZ generally say that WIZ are rage-quitters, which I do find somewhat true(I ask that BRD and the rest of DOS would support what they say about WIZ, unless they're PTY: poultry)

About his bragging: Ignore it. Your shown to be super vunerable to trolling, what if a guy whose skill and trolling attitude is so God-like comes along and troll the hell on you guys? Shocked

Rage quit the game? Razz There are limits to justified action and just being mean....
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:39 am

@StickyKeys wrote:

About his bragging: Ignore it. Your shown to be super vunerable to trolling, what if a guy whose skill and trolling attitude is so God-like comes along and troll the hell on you guys? Shocked

Boytitan
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:08 am

@LazerRazer wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:

Boytitan
Exactly! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:09 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
I read the posts here and I seem to can't find a reason why you guys hate him. He brags his team is good. You guys claim you can beat his team individually and that they get to the top through pure number.

I thought that, since all of DOS and BRD says so, WIZ's main power is "zerg tactics". Which is what LayLay does best.

/yawn

And yet you still gang up on him like some jelly group of rabid fan-girls. If you really want to, just brag about your own team. ALL of CB that are not WIZ generally say that WIZ are rage-quitters, which I do find somewhat true(I ask that BRD and the rest of DOS would support what they say about WIZ, unless they're PTY: poultry)

Rage quit the game? Razz There are limits to justified action and just being mean....

Reason to dislike?
1) brag
2) fail english
3) trolls constructive critism
4) proceeds to suck with rt units against non-rt units.
5) blind at #4 and trolls more with #2.
6) did i mention #1?
7) the said person confirms #3
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:16 am

@Mist wrote:

Reason to dislike?
1) brag
2) fail english
3) trolls constructive critism
4) proceeds to suck with rt units against non-rt units.
5) blind at #4 and trolls more with #2.
6) did i mention #1?
7) the said person confirms #3
And that means... what? Are we so low in intellect to be insulted by flimsy reasons? Are we weak enough that we should feel jelly? I expected more than this from you. confused
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:31 am

@myriethic wrote:
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Soda 20RT
Fresh water 10RT
Lemonade 20RT
Popcorn 40RT
Dango 1RT

Needs moar Moo Moo Milk
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:36 am

@utok wrote:
@myriethic wrote:
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Soda 20RT
Fresh water 10RT
Lemonade 20RT
Popcorn 40RT
Dango 1RT

Needs moar Moo Moo Milk
I always want to say this but....SLOWPOKE TAILS!
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:00 am

@utok wrote:
@myriethic wrote:
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Soda 20RT
Fresh water 10RT
Lemonade 20RT
Popcorn 40RT
Dango 1RT

Needs moar Moo Moo Milk

HOT DOGS!! GET UR HOT DOGS HERE!!
ONLY 50RT EACH!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 am

@LayLay wrote:
Question Are u blind?

Look again....the MAJORITY of those are in rooms WITH MOSTLY STARS!!!

lmao under 5 rooms...i havent even seen any1 in those rooms for weeks

such a dumb post u just made, probably the dumbest on the forum i have seen so far and thats saying a lot, great way to completely make a fool of yourself.
Razz

1. Star's are easy,only some are notable.

2. That sum's up every single post you made.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 am

@Nisa wrote:

2. That sum's up every single post you made.

Quoted for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
LayLay

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:25 am

@StickyKeys wrote:

/yawn

YOU THE MAN! cheers

Well l just took a few moments to reflect on our journey so far...

We have come a long way since I made those first few posts around the forum. It's been great having so many people to share the journey with. Its truly been a rich experience flourished with all the marks of a timeless tale marking the beauty of the struggle. The peaks and valleys are what keep me going. We have seen it all here. Battlecries, Screams of Victory, snarls and slurs, rabid trolls, cowards, deserters and disasters. We have seen heroes and villains show their true mettle. These things are essential in great tales of excitement and vigor. So thank you all for entering this arena; for if any one of these elements were not here to provide such a captivating snapshot of the struggle that we all face in our real lives we wouldn't be having half as much fun. Idea Smile

Id like to say that this is all fun for me. I may seem enraged or appear to take all this too seriously but don't be deceived. I am a Chaplin in my chamber, I thrive on the conflict, through adversity we grow stronger. What better way to grow strong quickly than throwing yourself to the lions?

The only thing that does get to me a little is the fact the admin (Mayhem) isn't acting as impartial as an admin should be in my eyes by not along me to give the trolls back as good as what they give me. I think its an injustice against the code of honorable men to allow them to say whatever they like, however they like, with as much foul language, ill intent and bad manners as they like and not be penalized for it yet when I respond with the same I get hit points taken away and receive threats of being banned.

But it is what it is and if I cant change it I'm not going to sit and cry. I just keep moving forward. After all...

Who do you take me for?!? I'm The Heaven Shattering Mountain Toppler, Grave Kaliber Shackles Duke!

But you can call me LayLay
Twisted Evil

Ps anyone who says TL;DR who do you think you are fooling? Razz

Last edited by LayLay on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:44 pm

@xzpwnz wrote:
Pettanko vs Random_Encounter?!?1
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:21 pm

@LayLay wrote:

But it is what it is and if I cant change it I'm not going to sit and cry. I just keep moving forward. After all...

Who do you take me for?!? I'm The Heaven Shattering Mountain Toppler, Grave Kaliber Shackles Duke!

Twisted Evil

Thus I give you one last chance: Move to DOS.

Trolls come to DOS.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:22 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Keith Jardine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Keith Jardine

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

@LayLay wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:

/yawn

YOU THE MAN! cheers

Well l just took a few moments to reflect on our journey so far...

We have come a long way since I made those first few posts around the forum. It's been great having so many people to share the journey with. Its truly been a rich experience flourished with all the marks of a timeless tale marking the beauty of the struggle. The peaks and valleys are what keep me going. We have seen it all here. Battle Cry's, Screams of Victory, snarls and slurs, rabid trolls, cowards, deserters and disasters. We have seen heroes and villains show their true mettle. These things are essential in great tales of excitement and vigor. So thank you all for entering this arena; for if any one of these elements were not here to provide such a captivating snapshot of the struggle that we all face in our real lives we wouldn't be having half as much fun. Idea Smile

Id like to say that this is all fun for me. I may seem enraged or appear to take all this too seriously but don't be deceived. I am a Chaplin in my chamber, I thrive on the conflict, through adversity we grow stronger. What better way to grow strong quickly than throwing yourself to the lions?

The only thing that does get to me a little is the fact the admin (Mayhem) isn't acting as impartial as an admin should be in my eyes by not along me to give the trolls back as good as what they give me. I think its an injustice against the code of honorable men to allow them to say whatever they like, however they like, with as much foul language, ill intent and bad manners as they like and not be penalized for it yet when I respond with the same I get hit points taken away and receive threats of being banned.

Twisted Evil

I think it's "battlecries"?

Oh well nevermind.. another green life bar for the thirsty.

I say, Good Luck! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

@Midreus wrote:
tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 pm

summary is saying something about you being a very famous high class person and you deserve to be treated as such...
this guy lost his mind beyond belief...

Don't question those that hold all the cards.
They are like the judge of the forum and your insolent behaviours toward them will not be tolerated
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:15 pm

OK then.... Lets have the "bully Laylay" and this one closed.... I recall Mayhem is omniscient....
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 pm

I'd take you up on that offer if I didn't like my clan.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am

@RoboFranky wrote:
@utok wrote:
@myriethic wrote:
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Soda 20RT
Fresh water 10RT
Lemonade 20RT
Popcorn 40RT
Dango 1RT

Needs moar Moo Moo Milk

HOT DOGS!! GET UR HOT DOGS HERE!!
ONLY 50RT EACH!

U ALL DISAPPOINT ME.
WHERE IS MAH FAVOURITE PUDDING!!!???
Back to top Go down
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:27 am

Menu List :
Soda 20RT
Fresh water 10RT
Lemonade 20RT
Moo Moo Milk 20RT
Popcorn 40RT
Hotdog 45RT
Pudding 35RT

Get your foods and drinks here!!

My hotdog is cheaper Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com