Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW

Go down 
+21
utok
StickyKeys
reVelske
knyx
Shikaze
LayLay
reiya
Suguri
Greenapple
myriethic
LazerRazer
RoboFranky
Midreus
Keith Jardine
percy4alpha
Mist
Nilla
xzpwnz
piroton
Nisa
Grave 'LayLay' Revolver
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 65

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 am

READ THE BOTTOM

Midreus wrote:
tl;dr

LayLay wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
I read the posts here and I seem to can't find a reason why you guys hate him. He brags his team is good. You guys claim you can beat his team individually and that they get to the top through pure number.

I thought that, since all of DOS and BRD says so, WIZ's main power is "zerg tactics". Which is what LayLay does best.

/yawn

And yet you still gang up on him like some jelly group of rabid fan-girls. If you really want to, just brag about your own team. ALL of CB that are not WIZ generally say that WIZ are rage-quitters, which I do find somewhat true(I ask that BRD and the rest of DOS would support what they say about WIZ, unless they're PTY: poultry)

About his bragging: Ignore it. Your shown to be super vunerable to trolling, what if a guy whose skill and trolling attitude is so God-like comes along and troll the hell on you guys? Shocked

Rage quit the game? Razz There are limits to justified action and just being mean....

YOU THE MAN! cheers

Well l just took a few moments to reflect on our journey so far...

We have come a long way since I made those first few posts around the forum. It's been great having so many people to share the journey with. Its truly been a rich experience flourished with all the marks of a timeless tale marking the beauty of the struggle. The peaks and valleys are what keep me going. We have seen it all here. Battle Cries, Screams of Victory, snarls and slurs, rabid trolls, cowards, deserters and disasters. We have seen heroes and villains show their true mettle. These things are essential in great tales of excitement and vigor. So thank you all for entering this arena; for if any one of these elements were not here to provide such a captivating snapshot of the struggle that we all face in our real lives we wouldn't be having half as much fun. Idea Smile

Id like to say that this is all fun for me. I may seem enraged or appear to take all this too seriously but don't be deceived. I am a Chaplin in my chamber, I thrive on the conflict, through adversity we grow stronger. What better way to grow strong quickly than throwing yourself to the lions?

The only thing that does get to me a little is the fact the admin (Mayhem) isn't acting as impartial as an admin should be in my eyes by not along me to give the trolls back as good as what they give me. I think its an injustice against the code of honorable men to allow them to say whatever they like, however they like, with as much foul language, ill intent and bad manners as they like and not be penalized for it yet when I respond with the same I get hit points taken away and receive threats of being banned.

But it is what it is and if I cant change it I'm not going to sit and cry. I just keep moving forward. After all...

Who do you take me for?!? I'm The Heaven Shattering Mountain Toppler, Grave Kaliber Shackles Duke!

But you can call me LayLay
Twisted Evil

Ps anyone who says TL;DR who do you think you are fooling? Razz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mist wrote:
summary is saying something about you being a very famous high class person and you deserve to be treated as such...
this guy lost his mind beyond belief...

Don't question those that hold all the cards.
They are like the judge of the forum and your insolent behaviours toward them will not be tolerated

Most of your threads make some kind of sense but I'm genuinely unsure as to what you mean with the first part of that post.

As for the second part No wonder you fail at life so much...dont question Authority? Where do u get that garbage from? I'm not saying scream insults at them but questioning them is a horse of a different color. No wonder you can only stand up for your self with an army of troll colleagues at your side.

Who do you think you are? Do you actually think you are Mayhem or have some right 2 speak for him? I don't think he would appreciate others impersonating him.

I am not attacking him for no reason nor am I laying down mindless insults. I made a REAL post sharing my emotions and thoughts and maybe he is a bigger person than you and respects that? Great Leaders/Admins realise they don't get it right 100% of the time. Great leaders take criticism on board and learn from it. We can always improve ourselves....unless we close our minds. That is the only sure road to failure....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/graveduke/random
myriethic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
myriethic

Male Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 am

TL;DR

P.S. : who are you to telling us to not TL;DR-ing you!!
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 am

READ THE BOTTOM

Midreus wrote:
tl;dr

LayLay wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
I read the posts here and I seem to can't find a reason why you guys hate him. He brags his team is good. You guys claim you can beat his team individually and that they get to the top through pure number.

I thought that, since all of DOS and BRD says so, WIZ's main power is "zerg tactics". Which is what LayLay does best.

/yawn

And yet you still gang up on him like some jelly group of rabid fan-girls. If you really want to, just brag about your own team. ALL of CB that are not WIZ generally say that WIZ are rage-quitters, which I do find somewhat true(I ask that BRD and the rest of DOS would support what they say about WIZ, unless they're PTY: poultry)

About his bragging: Ignore it. Your shown to be super vunerable to trolling, what if a guy whose skill and trolling attitude is so God-like comes along and troll the hell on you guys? Shocked

Rage quit the game? Razz There are limits to justified action and just being mean....

YOU THE MAN! cheers

Well l just took a few moments to reflect on our journey so far...

We have come a long way since I made those first few posts around the forum. It's been great having so many people to share the journey with. Its truly been a rich experience flourished with all the marks of a timeless tale marking the beauty of the struggle. The peaks and valleys are what keep me going. We have seen it all here. Battle Cries, Screams of Victory, snarls and slurs, rabid trolls, cowards, deserters and disasters. We have seen heroes and villains show their true mettle. These things are essential in great tales of excitement and vigor. So thank you all for entering this arena; for if any one of these elements were not here to provide such a captivating snapshot of the struggle that we all face in our real lives we wouldn't be having half as much fun. Idea Smile

Id like to say that this is all fun for me. I may seem enraged or appear to take all this too seriously but don't be deceived. I am a Chaplin in my chamber, I thrive on the conflict, through adversity we grow stronger. What better way to grow strong quickly than throwing yourself to the lions?

The only thing that does get to me a little is the fact the admin (Mayhem) isn't acting as impartial as an admin should be in my eyes by not along me to give the trolls back as good as what they give me. I think its an injustice against the code of honorable men to allow them to say whatever they like, however they like, with as much foul language, ill intent and bad manners as they like and not be penalized for it yet when I respond with the same I get hit points taken away and receive threats of being banned.

But it is what it is and if I cant change it I'm not going to sit and cry. I just keep moving forward. After all...

Who do you take me for?!? I'm The Heaven Shattering Mountain Toppler, Grave Kaliber Shackles Duke!

But you can call me LayLay
Twisted Evil

Ps anyone who says TL;DR who do you think you are fooling? Razz
And if you really didn't read who gives a F**K. You obviously just wanted an excuse to troll me and make a post.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:18 am

myriethic wrote:
TL;DR

P.S. : who are you to telling us to not TL;DR-ing you!!
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:32 am

LayLay wrote:
Hi All Very Happy

I have just completed a HUGE update on the RANDOM ENCOUNTER CLAN SITE

www.wix.com/graveduke/random

I would really appreciate some feedback, I spent quite a while on it.

Ps the clan forum is open to the public currently - it will remain this way unless it starts to get trolled or whatever.

Infinity Thanks in advance !!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:38 am

Yawn...

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 RELeader-1

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 REAssistantLeader-1

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 REBattleMaster-1

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 REMember-1
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:12 am

Yee Haw

lol

this old thread lmao.

Anyone who posted in this thread still around/playing?

Anyone have account log in problems in the actual game?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:27 am

LayLay wrote:

Anyone have account log in problems in the actual game?
There was some huge error from the C$'s side last year and due to that almost every player had some sort of issue logging in the game. They had to re-roll some accounts up to 1-2 weeks to solve the issue. During that time players had to individually contact them to activate their account. Heard some players even got message that, their account info(id, password) doesn't exist in their database, most probably they lost the data. Any account having log in problem will have to contact them via mail to re-activate.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:35 am

Much appreciated thank you.

I logged some support tickets on the official site so hopefully i get a response.

The game seemed pretty dead though. Is the japan server still active? I'm guessing I would need a different account to play on that which would mean starting over?
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:39 am

LayLay wrote:
Much appreciated thank you.

I logged some support tickets on the official site so hopefully i get a response.

The game seemed pretty dead though. Is the japan server still active? I'm guessing I would need a different account to play on that which would mean starting over?

Japan is more active yes. You'd sadly have to make a new account, and it wouldn't be worth it since beginner units cannot compete with the meta, and you need meta units to do the card events to get more meta units.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:40 am

Shame, this used to be a great game and there are not really any other games like it out on PC.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:41 am

LayLay wrote:
Shame, this used to be a great game and there are not really any other games like it out on PC.

There's c21JP but it's more of a mmo version of the game. I prefer it over CB because it's more generous for newbies but play totally different.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:43 am

ok ill google it now, don't mind a more mmo style, could be good.

Thanks again, any other recommendations?
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:48 am

LayLay wrote:
ok ill google it now, don't mind a more mmo style, could be good.

Thanks again, any other recommendations?

http://www.c21-online.jp/home

Just c21. I'd recommend onigiri but it gets super grindy.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:49 am

Cheers thanks, will check it out.

Guess I'll always have the memories XD
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:52 am

LayLay wrote:
Cheers thanks, will check it out.

Guess I'll always have the memories XD

If you consider taking c21 seriously, you'll have better memories if you're into mmos. Plus theres currently events for free mega gacha tickets for some pretty good units. Plus new players get temporary powerful units to use. Granted, you may need the wiki to figure out how to do some things (or ask around) since the game is japanese.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:54 am

how popular is it? likely to die any time soon? im looking for a new game to play but dont wanna get into a mmo if its gonna die soon.

Also is there any pvp?
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:55 am

LayLay wrote:
how popular is it? likely to die any time soon? im looking for a new game to play but dont wanna get into a mmo if its gonna die soon.

Also is there any pvp?

There's pvp but the game is mainly focused on the mmo aspect. And it's not going to die anytime soon. It's been alive for 12 years (it's the prequel to cb) and is still kicking. Pretty active and gets weekly updates (except this week cuz holiday).
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:57 am

sweet, sounds interesting, I'll investigate further.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:59 am

LayLay wrote:
sweet, sounds interesting, I'll investigate further.

good luck
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:16 am

If you want to start anew in cben then I'll say it's a good time now. There's some free giveaway event running in cben. You can get enough tickets to roll 2 garapon moe. Also may be most cben people doesn't know, but new players now gets a DX coin when opens an account. DX coin let you choose a robot from DX coin shop. If you need any other info. I'll try to help
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:27 am

elmatalast wrote:
If you want to start anew in cben then I'll say it's a good time now. There's some free giveaway event running in cben. You can get enough tickets to roll 2 garapon moe. Also may be most cben people doesn't know, but new players now gets a DX coin when opens an account. DX coin let you choose a robot from DX coin shop. If you need any other info. I'll try to help

I actually didn't know about that, so maybe it's wise to start anew in CBEN if you really want to. Be sure to ask around first before buying a unit with the DX coin though, they're not too common and usually require tons of effort to get.
Back to top Go down
LayLay
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:07 am

Thanks for the info.

What would you estimate is the cash value of this though?

When i played previously I had spent a fair bit of cash on the game and upgraded my parts quite a lot so if cyber-step cant re instate my old account I dunno if i will bother playing again.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:31 am

LayLay wrote:
Thanks for the info.

What would you estimate is the cash value of this though?

When i played previously I had spent a fair bit of cash on the game and upgraded my parts quite a lot so if cyber-step cant re instate my old account I dunno if i will bother playing again.

It's worth more than anything you coulda had in 2011 if you get the right unit with the coin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW   [WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[WIZ] Random Encounter [WIZ] Recruiting NOW
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5