Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business

Go down 
+40
Skyress
Bayonette
Lyndon
iAMsuperBlast
Bloodriver
RoboFranky
StickyKeys
Shaftronics
Okina
Z741
boytitan2
Spellcard
IronDicks
Signilde
Pikaninja7
Flandyrll
Kosuk
Shana
muerto
InnocentThoughts
DarkChuky
AlteisenX
donggyu
Gfer
HaleFire
Nisa
momochan220
neoslayer2
cooler25
rexfighter
Kronoza
LethalFlip
Trill
GeoBreaker
Sokkenai
Secutor-Techpriest
XunnieAlts
Stealth88
TimberWolf
falcon1
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:48 pm

yai! my Vanguard!!!

lvl 8... need TGH... not sure if will add 1 internal... I always die when using the first Buff.

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 ScreenShot_20110516_2046_32_953

xD

Edit: I got the Bost Run before tunes... maybe can be changed to tough or stun regain.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:40 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
yai! my Vanguard!!!

lvl 8... need TGH... not sure if will add 1 internal... I always die when using the first Buff.
Spoiler:
xD

Edit: I got the Bost Run before tunes... maybe can be changed to tough or stun regain.

awesome Chuky, congrats on the tunes man. Yeah, Boost Run cart could've been used for something useful since you already have 40 WLK.
I'd hate to run into that VF.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:00 pm

falcon1 wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
yai! my Vanguard!!!

Spoiler:
xD

awesome Chuky, congrats on the tunes man. Yeah, Boost Run cart could've been used for something useful since you already have 40 WLK.

40wlk boost run is faster than some one with out it
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:10 pm

falcon1 wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
yai! my Vanguard!!!

Spoiler:
xD

yeah thanks.. but Im a little lost.. don't know what to add.. xD
Im planing to get 1 internal and 1 cap up to lvl 10.. also will add some tunes for hp... my hp is low... >.< but will end with 1200 cost or close

...noticed that the low TEC is problematic, the WB time is bad...
Back to top Go down
Sokkenai
Sokkenai

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:14 am

Don't worry about the WB duration, you don't really need it all that much. An increase of 1 tec point won't do much, best off finishing with force tunes on that sword. If i'm not mistaken, internal upgrade increases sword damage too, so 1 cost and 1 internal would be nice. Unless you think you can do more with the additional 45 cost. If so, just go for double cost increase.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:44 am

Sokkenai wrote:
Don't worry about the WB duration, you don't really need it all that much. An increase of 1 tec point won't do much, best off finishing with force tunes on that sword. If i'm not mistaken, internal upgrade increases sword damage too, so 1 cost and 1 internal would be nice. Unless you think you can do more with the additional 45 cost. If so, just go for double cost increase.

1 and 1 sounds better... dont need the WB... I will just rampage.. then die.. xD no time to use the WB hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sokkenai
Sokkenai

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:19 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Sokkenai wrote:

1 and 1 sounds better... dont need the WB... I will just rampage.. then die.. xD no time to use the WB hahahaha

Well, if you think about it, your a melee. Your primary goal is to play it safe in the sidelines, ninja-ing unsuspecting victims, or rush in and deal as much damage, and create as much chaos as you can before you die. Your WB won't do much, you already have amazing range, all duel spikes will do is block damage. Secondly, your other option is duel slayer bits, and the main purpose of those? To achieve stunlock and create openings for combos. When you deal over 100 dmg a hit, most bots won't last 5 hits. In addition, you normally achieve stunlock when played correctly. Creating openings would be nice, but that ussually applies to bots with a small melee range aka jikuns. Which is why you don't see many squealers out there with duel slayers. It isn't worth the effort to balance out Tec and STR. At this point, one Tec point won't achieve much, just ensure that its not 1, then your WB really won't last 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Honestly, I'd say get a Cart Reset with Star Coins. I know you have plenty enough. Replace Boost Run with Internal, and two other capacity carts to pump TGH. Do Tgh tunes on whatever slots are left, including te sword. You need 20 or so to avoid being stunlocked after making your first strike in an ambush. If you want, make a Vanguard hopper. It makes sense really.That's what I'm doing with mine. Not quick land though, only going to use it to hop in the crowd with to lose everyone's targeting, and to jump up and catch airs. What's the stats on those BS's?
Back to top Go down
LethalFlip
Newcomer
Newcomer
LethalFlip

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Hey guys I've decided to get up off my lazy bum and ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING as leader, and as such I have just recently setup our very own official clan website! Please be sure to register and check it out. Out of respect for this forum, I won't be posting the link here, however I've opted to send it out instead via the in-game clan messenger. In the event that you do not receive it, PM me and ill give it to ya.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:56 am

yo fellas, check yo inboxes in game to get the link to our official clan website. register and join our discussions. Smile

Lethal, Pika & Myself are planning on a project. Do check it out on our website.
Back to top Go down
Sokkenai
Sokkenai

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Wow... Lethal... got... off... his... lazy... bum?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:25 am

Sokkenai wrote:
Wow... Lethal... got... off... his... lazy... bum?

Lethal Bum is lethal.
Back to top Go down
muerto
Newcomer
Newcomer
muerto

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:04 am

derp when i try to enter clan forum i get 404

oh and ill be playing a little less in cben, cbjp got free rt and pie dont worry ill still will get my cube and do some arenas/berz though not as much as before if somebody wanna find in jp im in wiz clanless same ign as in cben
Back to top Go down
Bloodriver
Newcomer
Newcomer
Bloodriver

Female Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:29 am

Can I join here?
IGN:Bloodriver
Back to top Go down
momochan220
momochan220

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:13 am

Bloodriver wrote:
Can I join here?
IGN:Bloodriver

Just contact the vice captains
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:09 am

I, Falcon1, am tendering the resignation of my post as Vice Captain of Clan Enlightenment - Cosmic Break Division. The terms of my resignation are as follows:

1. I will be allowed to find my own suitable replacement.

2. I will not be kicked from the clan roster as I may once again be interested in serving under the banner of our Lord Rexfigher.

3. I will then give said replacement the official source code as to maintain the clan thread located on the Cosmic Break Fan Forums.

4. I accept any punishment or penalty. I am prepared to face the consequences of my actions, the worst being the loss of the bonds friendship that I have forged with the members of this great organization.

5. I will stand by LethalFlip's side, in the Principality of Zeon. We shall serve our liege in another game. ( No joke, we are playing for Char's side in said game. ) My loyalty still resides with Rexfighter.

The glory of DOS and the glory of Enlightenment be to my King Rexfighter.

You know what is. Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow.

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 BLACKYELLOW
Back to top Go down
TimberWolf
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:40 am

falcon1 wrote:
I, Falcon1, am tendering the resignation of my post as Vice Captain of Clan Enlightenment - Cosmic Break Division. The terms of my resignation are as follows:

1. I will be allowed to find my own suitable replacement.

2. I will not be kicked from the clan roster as I may once again be interested in serving under the banner of our Lord Rexfigher.

3. I will then give said replacement the official source code as to maintain the clan thread located on the Cosmic Break Fan Forums.

4. I accept any punishment or penalty. I am prepared to face the consequences of my actions, the worst being the loss of the bonds friendship that I have forged with the members of this great organization.

5. I will stand by LethalFlip's side, in the Principality of Zeon. We shall serve our liege in another game. ( No joke, we are playing for Char's side in said game. ) My loyalty still resides with Rexfighter.

The glory of DOS and the glory of Enlightenment be to my King Rexfighter.

You know what is. Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow.

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 BLACKYELLOW

So are you going to quit Cosmic Break as well?
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:30 pm

TimberWolf wrote:

So are you going to quit Cosmic Break as well?

call it what you want. I will be on hiatus. my return will be indefinite. altho i will log in to get cubes & such.

bottom line. have I quit CB? as of the moment, yes. have I quit Enlightenment? No.
Back to top Go down
Sokkenai
Sokkenai

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Just log in the clan website and you will see everything that's going on
Falcon is just leaving CB, hes going to still be in the Enlightenment branches that seems to be establishing itself in other games.
UGCO... maybe Spiral Knights too
-pokes muerto-
You get a 404? are you sure?
Check your internet options, maybe you set the security too high
We all know how lethal fails at making webs =P Maybe the web is deem "lethal to your computer" so your internet blocks it out... (all puns intended)
Maybe you also got to allow cookies
I don't know exactly because i've never gotten a 404 in my life, but i'll try my best to help you out
Back to top Go down
Secutor-Techpriest
Secutor-Techpriest

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:56 am

Reposting from other thread:
I'd pay 25$ 40$+shipping money order to anyone who could grab me the three figures. (Destructor/sword wing/gigantinger) from the fanime con.
Just need a photo proving that you have them, and then I'll exchange the necessary information.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Wish they'd have bots like Frau , Pacifar, TBG, or Daedalian and such.
Sword Wing, Gigantiger, and Destructor don't seem like bots that would spark interest, or look cool.

I get the whole m , l, and s sized air art and land, but pick more iconic bots atleast.

Aquila, Byne, Saggitarius (Large)
Seraph, Frau, and Eve (moe)

Would be much better figurines.

Not sure if the ones you listed are the only ones, but I hope not.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:06 am

xD

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 Enligh

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FY5Y7AFK
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Whats up guys....remember me? xD I've taken a long break from CB for school! Summer is just around the corner and now I'm back Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 pm

donggyu wrote:
Whats up guys....remember me? xD I've taken a long break from CB for school! Summer is just around the corner and now I'm back Smile

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Soo what are some general updates? I stopped playing a while after nicole malice was released and vanguard fencer was the most op land unit haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next