Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business

Go down 
+40
Skyress
Bayonette
Lyndon
iAMsuperBlast
Bloodriver
RoboFranky
StickyKeys
Shaftronics
Okina
Z741
boytitan2
Spellcard
IronDicks
Signilde
Pikaninja7
Flandyrll
Kosuk
Shana
muerto
InnocentThoughts
DarkChuky
AlteisenX
donggyu
Gfer
HaleFire
Nisa
momochan220
neoslayer2
cooler25
rexfighter
Kronoza
LethalFlip
Trill
GeoBreaker
Sokkenai
Secutor-Techpriest
XunnieAlts
Stealth88
TimberWolf
falcon1
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm

donggyu wrote:
Soo what are some general updates? I stopped playing a while after nicole malice was released and vanguard fencer was the most op land unit haha

Aquila Girl... can kill anything and its so small u can't hit her.. she is sooooooooo OP...
ToyBoxGirl... very good in long range, if u cant avoid the missiles u are death... (semi-OP)

Sugoi and Royal Garapon... the most Troll Garas... avoid it if u dont want to lose money... try it if u feel lucky, u can get real good bots...

about the clan....

the clan torunament has started, and some of our active members are in other clans (just for the tourney)... DOS is having problem with active ppls.. don't worry our clan will not die, the real members will come back later after tourney ends... Smile

Back to top Go down
Sokkenai
Sokkenai

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:48 pm

By the way
We have our own clan website now if you haven't already read
In respect to the fanforumn, lethal has decided not to release the web here
When you log in, check your messages, it should be there.
Back to top Go down
Secutor-Techpriest
Secutor-Techpriest

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 am

Alright, guys, I'ma cut the crap.
Yes, I've been a smhuck about skinning. I blame work.
Yes I've been a smhuck about vice-captaining. working on that. now that my schedule has cleared up more.
Yes, I've been a shmuck about activity, that WILL be remedied.
Otherwise, I'd like to say I will most likely not post here except on my skin thread.
Gonna try and keep it on the clan website.
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 am

Hey you guys still recruiting? The one I'm in now sucks. No one talks, does anything together, and I can't even name a single clanmate. I seen plenty of you guys around so I figure why not ask these guys. I'm just hoping for a better clan.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Meow meow :3 #3
Back to top Go down
momochan220
momochan220

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 am

iAMsuperBlast wrote:
Hey you guys still recruiting? The one I'm in now sucks. No one talks, does anything together, and I can't even name a single clanmate. I seen plenty of you guys around so I figure why not ask these guys. I'm just hoping for a better clan.

Sure just contact the ff:
Trill
DarkChuky
Numot
muerto

Most of our vice captains and senior members are inactive coz of school.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:20 am

Sup guys; I AM BACK FOR REAL! I've been away from cb for school...I'm proud to say that I got on the all A honor roll and I am on my way to the best highschool in the US. Smile Thanks for all your support!

(lol i got kicked from clan O_O
hehe can I get back onto the senior list? :3 )

Last edited by donggyu on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 am

I've seen Blast intake several times already, so I'll try and recruit
him next time I get on. Welcome back dong :<
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Excuse me but I would like to join your clan.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Trill
DarkChuky
Numot
muerto

Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:42 pm

donggyu wrote:

Trill
DarkChuky
Numot
muerto

Okay, what channel are they in?
Back to top Go down
momochan220
momochan220

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:10 am

Bayonette wrote:
donggyu wrote:

Trill
DarkChuky
Numot
muerto

Probably in Channel 1.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 pm

momochan220 wrote:
Bayonette wrote:
donggyu wrote:

Trill
DarkChuky
Numot
muerto

Probably in Channel 1.

Okay, then where I could find them?
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:17 pm

You'll see them around. Just keep an eye out for them and when you see them ask to join the clan.
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:47 am

Um, what is the reason why I'm being ejected from the clan? As you can see, I have some real-life work like school and my time for Cosmic Break is limited.
Back to top Go down
HaleFire
Newcomer
Newcomer
HaleFire

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:39 am

hm hey guys, i didnt get a message for the webiste =/
AND
im completely... FREEE for the next several weeks! xD

so now i got a huuge amount of time to do sigs, avatars, and a bunch of art stuff!! Very Happy

sooo gonna start something today.... and maybe finally finish this piece of art from like 3 years ago LOL
Back to top Go down
momochan220
momochan220

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 am

Bayonette wrote:
Um, what is the reason why I'm being ejected from the clan? As you can see, I have some real-life work like school and my time for Cosmic Break is limited.

That was a mistake. .Message some clan members so that we could invite you again
Back to top Go down
Bayonette
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:31 am

momochan220 wrote:
Bayonette wrote:

That was a mistake. .Message some clan members so that we could invite you again

Um, could at least let a member of the clan invite me. They're too many of them!
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 am

I hereby declare the restoration of this clan under the order of Rexfighter and LethalFlip.
Back to top Go down
HaleFire
Newcomer
Newcomer
HaleFire

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:29 am

activitiess.....!!!
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 am

HaleFire wrote:
activitiess.....!!!

1. I am waiting for the clan purge then I will update the roster and look to fill in the vacant sub leader positions.
2. I will spend time helping our lesser experienced players with their boss hunts.
3. Epoch plans.
Back to top Go down
Skyress
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyress

Female Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:01 pm

"biggest clan from DOS"

true, if execution, diversity, EFB or Ico dident exist

BTW never heard of those "GOOD PLAYERS" from that clan(only gunshark cuz of his AG spam)
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Skyress wrote:
"biggest clan from DOS"

true, if execution, diversity, EFB or Ico dident exist

BTW never heard of those "GOOD PLAYERS" from that clan(only gunshark cuz of his AG spam)

Dear sir, I am aware that I haven't updated the front page of my clan thread but that isn't enough of a reason for you to say such a thing. You were not there when we had 30+members in channel 2. Who are you to judge another player's skill level?
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Bayonette wrote:
momochan220 wrote:
Bayonette wrote:

Um, could at least let a member of the clan invite me. They're too many of them!

If you didn't respond to my mail asking for people to respond if they are active, you got ejected. I have some real-life stuff going on too, mainly I work, so I can't just pick though the roster and remember people who play, hence the mail and a week to respond. A few other members didn't respond to it either, I had seen them around, so they lucked out this time. Please post on the our clan forum or notify someone in game of your absence to avoid any issues in the future.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Intet wrote:
Bayonette wrote:
momochan220 wrote:

If you didn't respond to my mail asking for people to respond if they are active, you got ejected. I have some real-life stuff going on too, mainly I work, so I can't just pick though the roster and remember people who play, hence the mail and a week to respond. A few other members didn't respond to it either, I had seen them around, so they lucked out this time. Please post on the our clan forum or notify someone in game of your absence to avoid any issues in the future.

also its not a problem cause they can join back later when they become active If they got the mails, they will know that a clean up was performed!

Enligh is always with open doors!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business   [DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

[DOS] The Enlightenment Clan - Back In Business
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next