Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elsword English xO.

Go down 
+41
Stickboy
BLKenny
Mew
Sean
Turkeysaur
boytitan2
NotZetsubou
UncleBobbie
alex761
narutosupernova
Valkyrie
LazerRazer
LordShade
Z741
weiwei2010
RoboFranky
Cocoapuffz
blackgoldsaw
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
Haaronyde
LoReLei
griffen
DrakeHead
Suguri
Divinity
Cion
Hyoka
(´・ω・`)
shinigami
Renderless
cheongzewei
Wolf Hikari
Xel_Naga
urusai11
lwllw
Sayuri Chan
Nisa
Skulkraken
Fate
Segawa
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

Elsword English xO. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 am

Just come back again to play Elsword, something isn right , i noticed i cant change anymore my graphical sethings to high and the sethings reset wen i log out. sended an ticket about this but already got 3 days ignored... Should i make an new ticket?

anybody is having this odd issue?
*edit*

derp, forgot screenie, here.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:05 pm

It can be outdated drivers of the mother board and video card, or maybe the game is reading the info from another place, there is a suspicious X2."fx" file, but dunno if that works...
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:51 am

the X2 file i delete it and dint work neither. also updated my drivers, despite my gameboster says i dont need to and dint work neither.

id been dealing with this sinse the stat revamp, so i dont have high hopes of this ever get fixed, currently wathing for their reply as i provide all information as posible, also been asking help for this in ElswordHQ.

the issue i have in an nutshell is , i cant control my gameoptions ,the graphical sethings and resolution dosent save at all and reset wen i log out.

oh, and yes i can deal with it with the graphic background and stages being shet, but the characters look horrible wen in mid tier texture so playing is painfully for me.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:17 am

glad that ur back guys Razz

sigh... but now the game hates me.... my crappy laptop cant join on party runs (keeps kicking me off)
and i cant play it on internet shops either (they found a way to block VPNs) =__=
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Wait, you talking about piercing NA IP block with the VPN?, wow, i dint think they would find the way to block it.

elsword Na also hates me, not in that way but i cant find the way to make the danm game to keep my sethigns to high Sad , my issue there seems to be rather obscure and rare, so noboy in the NA forums know about it, not even in Elsword HQ , and no reply yet from my ticket...

i dont like playing with forced sethings, so i moved to JP again, there currently an event in JP that if you create an new character during the event time period, you get automically for your new character

1 14 gnosis Sp scroll for 5 sp
1 14 days exp medal for 15% more exp
and you get too an ENTIRE cash set outfit too for free ( no wonder JP market is full of cash outfits so cheap )

the set includes hair, weapon,top,bottom,gloves,shoes, and yes they perma all cash pieces.

Spoiler:

just mentioning the event lol
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:40 pm

sadly im having trouble enjoing eve, seems that i cant have fun playing more than 1 hour of elsword a day, w/e. I will need other stuff to play (rematching F/E with saber...)
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:47 pm

if the game gets Repetitive you can try always to do diferent stages, and not spam the same one, sure is less exp but at least you keep the sanity, Also you would try to put custom music too.

this is what i do at least anyway.

*edit* i dont know what to suggest about mmo but if you playing other games i suugest you BMW ( Battle Moon Wars )

the game does get dificult as one scalates the lv ( just warning but its has spoiler from multiple Type moon games, so yeah ) i do not longer play Elsword as an mmo really, i play it more like an beat up game ( like cresent pale mist like for esample ) just with online features and etc. but thats me.

you would try SwordGirl too.

If you cant really find an good mmo, best thing to do is to take an break and try other time.
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:36 pm

And with the appearance of Eve, I reappear! I got a message awhile back about JP Elsword but well... I wasn't even around for about 6 months? Anywho, any guilds I can join =D
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:08 am

oh yeah, that was me some months ago, but its okay.

Guilds in NA, currently i suggest

ElOfficer, good guild with people who know what they are doing, the guild ( as far i stayed ) has both people focused on pve and pvp, so its quite balanced imo

Exocross, also good guild it has bit more nembers than ElOfficer, this one has more people focused on pvp than pve so its suggerible if you are into pvp.

checking the NA forum might help you to see the big guilds.

icurrently due of the obscure and rare bug or issue that dosent let me change my graphical sethings to high, im not playing elsword, so i dont know how many good guilds are in existence besides the other 2 i mentioned,

hmm still 3 days and not reply from the ticket.
Back to top Go down
Xel_Naga
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xel_Naga

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:29 am

I meant is their a guild you guys made. Also try reinstalling. Probably faster than waiting for the ticket to get through.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:42 am

oh, Well, there none currently as speak, As for that i tried that already , was the frist thing to try, here check these topics, i did 2 topics about this issue and in the end nobody knew what it was,nor anything that was mentioned there worked to fix it.

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10719-move-on-or-deal-with-it/

Second thread did about this issue, this where i give up.

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10683-i-may-ask-for-some-help/

Frist thread, this was wen the problem apeared.

http://www.elswordhq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10646-cant-play-the-game-on-high-graphics-settings/

somebody who got the same issue as mine, the specs are way higher than mine so, this voids completely the computer specs being the trouble, also if you check support forum in NA there also somebody with this issue.

as you see, id been strugling with this problem sinse eve pre event and the stat revamp patch, Rather obscure issue than not even the comunity or the costumer service seem to know .

Also, just to add but, i CAN play Elsword NA is just with this issue there, im forced to play with mid tier graphics which are shet, not very enjoyable experience.

Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 am

i hugging wrong person again....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:16 am

NotZetsubou wrote:
i hugging wrong person again....
Spoiler:

at least u didnt see me and fate doing a victory buttsecks pose .__.

Fate wrote:
sadly im having trouble enjoing eve, seems that i cant have fun playing more than 1 hour of elsword a day, w/e.
same... i got pump'd up when i started playing after 2 months but i cant enjoy the game >___>
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 am

As far i get for playing too much Elsword, that game cant be enjoyed if you not into pvp or being an competitive person, or is what i think after seeing so much. Ether this, or maybe trying elsword wen henrir and secrets apears might able to fix that but i doubt it.

i only continue to play and even so is only an hour or 2 maybe is just for the fun attained via modding.

Also

http://board.elsword...ion/#post188756

Elsword Italy? i hope they get their own dubs, it be very interesathing, Also seems the day we get english dubs might be bit closer.

Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 am

Bored? Don't want to PvP? Go Medal Hunting.

*just got Speed Holic*

Ahaha...ahahaha...ahahahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
BLKenny
Newcomer
Newcomer
BLKenny

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 am

Nah, I'll just stick to the HK server.
IGN: GX0Flare (Eve lvl 68 Code Nemesis)
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Code Exotic's Stingers are fun. :3
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:30 am

Don't get impatient; wait for the locked skills. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Huh hyuk.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:12 am

NovaZero wrote:
Huh hyuk.
Spoiler:
Elsword's 3rd job or new character? i can only tell that i crap my pants.... twice.... i wonder wut Raven looks like
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:24 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Huh hyuk.
Spoiler:
Elsword's 3rd job or new character? i can only tell that i crap my pants.... twice.... i wonder wut Raven looks like
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 am

^

ELSA! (i bet anything thats not gonna happen. From the looks of the outfit and weapon, even though its all black, looks to OP to be a starter class)

___

From the way he runs and slashes in picture 1, and 2 . Its probably Elsword. From the name. Its probably a Sword Knight class.. err after lord knight ? What was the names again >_>
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:57 am

Currently in KR server. But I barely played it now. Still addicted to CB... ._.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:08 am

elsword look like his sister now @,@
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:51 pm

The promo make me think of Elesis Elsword sister.

My body and my toolbox Shall be ready for that moment.

Also Jp now has an cash item that unlocks the other 3 items slots ( Wtf ) and portable Light stones and other throwing goddies, guess light stones finally are sorta spamable too, giving an new concept in terms of pot spamage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAnvn3yQlqY&feature=player_embedded

for unknown reasons i cant use the mail nor enter the market or buy stuff via the board though.

*Edit* italian dubs for elsword are out too, all i can say is, lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFjqq9hs0sg&feature=player_embedded#!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elsword English xO.   Elsword English xO. - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elsword English xO.
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next