Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brickgale blue or red ???

Go down 
+7
Suguri
Wolf Kurayami
necrio
shinigami
NovaZero
EMPattack
DevilLock
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilLock
DevilLock

Male Posts : 37

Brickgale blue or red ???  Empty
PostSubject: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:08 am

Now I have got 40rt left and thinking of buying a red or blue brickgale or any other suggestions??
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 am

THE EAST IS BURNING RED!!!!

Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:15 am

Ask yourself this : beam machine gun arm that can hold a weapon or a beam rifle/sword hybrid?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 am

Well I got red,Im satisfied enuff.

Blue,however,gives u one more free hand to arm other weapons.That is if you don like the beam rifle + bayounet am of red.Assuming you're using its default parts.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:34 am

shinigami wrote:

Blue,however,gives u one more free hand to arm other weapons.That is if you don like the beam rifle + bayounet am of red.Assuming you're using its default parts.
I am also completely satisfied with RED

BLUE's BMG has too little ammo to last the whole round

if you tend to survive for a long time, get red. His rifle is somewhere between the shop beam rifle and negatron, both in power speed and range. Usable for sniping. Get a beam machinegun or a limited plasma to complement the rifle and you're set for life.

Or, if you can afford 40 more Rt, you can buy both and combine them into one awesome bot
Back to top Go down
DevilLock
DevilLock

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:37 am

necrio wrote:
shinigami wrote:

if you tend to survive for a long time, get red. His rifle is somewhere between the shop beam rifle and negatron, both in power speed and range. Usable for sniping. Get a beam machinegun or a limited plasma to complement the rifle and you're set for life.

Or, if you can afford 40 more Rt, you can buy both and combine them into one awesome bot

Ok good news I will be able to get 40 more rt any guild on how to mash em up??
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:40 am

DevilLock wrote:
necrio wrote:
shinigami wrote:

Ok good news I will be able to get 40 more rt any guild on how to mash em up??
put either Brickgale AM2 (blue one) to RED or Brickgale AM3 (rifle) to BLUE.

do a little paint job

you're done

And if you're tight on cost, you can replace the HDs with AccelSaber GP's
his HD has 10 less cost and gives the same stat, minus 1 TGH and plus 10 HP
definitely a good investment.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Newcomer
Newcomer
Wolf Kurayami

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:53 am

I will go RED.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Fun fact of the day: Blue's core has better tec, fly, and tgh.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Red's booster has a +1 wlk, -1 Tgh when compared to Blue's. However, if you're tuning, Red's +1 Walk can mean the difference with a +2 fly tune while negating the wlk penalty.

Red's HD is more suited for gunning. Blue for melee. Both HDs can be equipped to all types.

Red's AM seems great, but can start to feel Obsolete. Blue's AM can be used in almost any situation to increase DPS.

Both have great non-weaponized arms with very good stats that can be placed on all types.

If you buy both? Well, get the best of both worlds. The Beam MG isn't much, but unlike the hand-held one, it fires a very accurate, steady stream. There's no spread on it.

If you really want to combine both, try...

Blue BD
Red HD
Red AM
Blue AM
Blue BS
Brickgale LG

As you tune however, you might start switching parts around.

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2224-haztion-s-brickgale-build-comments-critique-and-advice

Not a guide, but this is something I made long ago when I was still a diamond or something.

Back to top Go down
Wolf Kurayami
Newcomer
Newcomer
Wolf Kurayami

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:12 am

Good, enough chit chat then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 am

I haz both, I like blue.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:50 am

LXE wrote:
I haz both, I like blue.

Back to top Go down
DevilLock
DevilLock

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:16 am

Soo to snipe just go some where high n spam s**t?
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:28 am

LXE wrote:
I haz both, I like blue.

until i got an air rider and it screw'd up everything =___=

Last edited by FrozenEdge on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : so much for my 666 post count >_>)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:47 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
LXE wrote:
I haz both, I like blue.

Not if I saw and prevent you tough. -_-
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

quoted for extra truth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:10 pm

after doing a quick observation of the cores, I found out a few things

BLUE's core has higher stats, especially in TEC and FLY, which are the important ones. Only by a slight margin, though, so don't worry.

RED's core has 7 capacity cartridges with a net gain of 40 capacity per cart. BLUE has 6 of them with a net gain of 45 per cart. This means that RED is capable of gaining a total of 280 capa when it's fully upgraded, while blue has only 270. Not significant, but BLUE only needs 6 levels to take them all, while RED needs 1 extra level for a measly 10 extra capacity.

RED's HD has +1 TEC, while BLUE's HD has +2 STR and -1 TEC.
As a side note, Accelsaber HD's stats are almost identical to RED's, with the differences being -5 cost, +5 HP, -1 TGH.

RED's BS has 1 extra WLK and 1 less TGH compared to BLUE's.

Overall, BLUE has better stats and carts, while RED carries the uber weapon.
Back to top Go down
DevilLock
DevilLock

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:52 am

necrio wrote:

BLUE's core has higher stats, especially in TEC and FLY, which are the important ones. Only by a slight margin, though, so don't worry.

RED's core has 7 capacity cartridges with a net gain of 40 capacity per cart. BLUE has 6 of them with a net gain of 45 per cart. This means that RED is capable of gaining a total of 280 capa when it's fully upgraded, while blue has only 270. Not significant, but BLUE only needs 6 levels to take them all, while RED needs 1 extra level for a measly 10 extra capacity.

As a side note, Accelsaber HD's stats are almost identical to RED's, with the differences being -5 cost, +5 HP, -1 TGH.

Thx 4 da info n i find the red am good for knocking arts off high places to get raped by my team ^_^
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:53 am

DevilLock wrote:
necrio wrote:

Thx 4 da info n i find the red am good for knocking arts off high places to get raped by my team ^_^
true.

hitting destructors with that bayonet sure feels awesome.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 am

necrio wrote:
DevilLock wrote:
necrio wrote:

true.

hitting destructors with that bayonet sure feels awesome.
That is,if it hits.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 am

Blue cost's lower too.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 am

Then take {NAME} opinion and combine both! The parts remaining can be used as other brickgale! ^w^
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:45 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Then take {NAME} opinion and combine both! The parts remaining can be used as other brickgale! ^w^
the "spare parts" brickgale results in a LV 0 high stat bot that is capable of equipping 2 wing plus AMJ and a limited plasma

pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 am

If that is awesome, then I approve it. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brickgale blue or red ???    Brickgale blue or red ???  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brickgale blue or red ???
Page 1 of 1