Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pew Pew Brickgale Blue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
choppymek
choppymek

Male Posts : 33

Pew Pew Brickgale Blue Empty
PostSubject: Pew Pew Brickgale Blue   Pew Pew Brickgale Blue EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:45 pm

I recently recieved my 30rt from 100 union wars and using 10rt i had from levelling up i bought Brickgale Blue.
What are good parts for him? Carts? Or should i junk him ad use his bs and arm on something else?(dont really want that last option as he looks so awesome)
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Pew Pew Brickgale Blue   Pew Pew Brickgale Blue EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:36 pm

His normal parts are fine as they are. You may want to change his head for one that gives more TEC/FLY though. Like any air, tune for 40fly or at least 38, at least 15tgh to stop being stunned too often then focus on tec.

For weaps, the metagame ABR/Force tuned limited plasma/great speed tuned wide beam + mini zook should be fine.

For carts, I'd recommend beam guard as a defense for alphag airs, quick boost, sniper + stealth and the rest go to capa.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Pew Pew Brickgale Blue   Pew Pew Brickgale Blue EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Swap HD for Mach Knight or Dikaros.

Swap LG for Crimrose, Seraph, or something small and low-cost (i.e. Build Arm LG). His default legs are decent, but +2 fly at 50 cost isn't really worth it (AND THAT HITBOX)

Keep the regular AM, or swap with mach knight/tentrion/build arm AM.

Keep BS.

What you do with the AM2 is up to you. I think it's better on something that alpha strikes with beam machineguns, but you can make it work. If you're going to use it, either use it as a sidearm, or throw a buckler in that hand so you still have a second weapon to fall back on.

For carts I'd do x6 capacity, quick boost, quick land, float dash, and beam guard.

Statwise, tune 40 fly then tec like every other air.

Weaponwise, beam + mini zook like every other air. Or weapon + shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pew Pew Brickgale Blue   Pew Pew Brickgale Blue Empty

Back to top Go down

Pew Pew Brickgale Blue
Page 1 of 1