Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?

Go down 
+8
haures
farith
necrio
Nisa
monkeytheifx
Desu
NovaZero
Tatari
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatari
Newcomer
Newcomer

Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? Empty
PostSubject: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 pm

I've been seeing some Seraphs with Brickgale or other BS parts on them so it actually looks like it has something on the back. I'm kinda bored of seeing a back with puny pixy wings and I wanna see if I can get the Brickgale BS on my Seraph. I know the LazFlamme LGs add an extra BS, but I don't wanna play with some flying centaur...

Are there any other bot parts that add an open BS slot on the bot?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Izuna LG, which has a detachable BS slot. Can be gotten from Izuna Kamui(the one in Garapon).

Do not get the one bought in the shop, as Izuna Kamui Nagi's LG has an Izuna BS locked onto it.
Back to top Go down
Tatari
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Izuna LG, which has a detachable BS slot. Can be gotten from Izuna Kamui(the one in Garapon).

Do not get the one bought in the shop, as Izuna Kamui Nagi's LG has an Izuna BS locked onto it.

$%^!@&$#*

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna rage a bit longer until I give in to my RT needs... /wrist
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Izuna LG's
Adone LG's
Aquilla LG's
Laz Flamme LG's

Take your pick.
They all have external booster slots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Aquila LG is for L size D:
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:23 am

monkeytheifx wrote:
So you can add SDC's to it.

wait what?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:11 am

snow vulture BS is also good as a replacement (minus the Short Take Off and Vertical Landing ability obviously) since it looks like a pair of majestic wings
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Nisa wrote:
monkeytheifx wrote:
So you can add SDC's to it.

wait what?
Desu said yu culd add Aquila LG to seraph o.o
Aquila LG is L size~

SDC on a seraph? lolwut ?
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:58 pm

what does brickgale BS do anyway?
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:33 pm

farith wrote:
just like izuna's core ability but instead of warping to the highest altitude vertically it is more of dashing forward diagonally till it reaches it's highest altitude.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 pm

hmmmm rolling a gara Izuna is going to be too costly I guess, so the next best thing I can do is buy the horsey for the legs then
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 pm

haures wrote:
farith wrote:
just like izuna's core ability but instead of warping to the highest altitude vertically it is more of dashing forward diagonally till it reaches it's highest altitude.

The AIR equivalent of a hopper.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:47 pm

knyx wrote:
haures wrote:
farith wrote:

The air equivalent of a hopper is a seraph/shaden with short boost.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:
haures wrote:

The air equivalent of a hopper is a seraph/shaden with short boost.

Seraph with air loop is pretty annoying too.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Best solution is using lazflamme LG.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:29 pm

I just tried it out on my crimrose with the lazflamme leg. I must say it does help in some situations, but don't hope to get you out of a jam that's all. Specially when you got shot down, even 1mm off the ground and it still does the drop fuction to glue you to the ground. unless I am not doing it right.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:13 pm

farith wrote:
I just tried it out on my crimrose with the lazflamme leg. I must say it does help in some situations, but don't hope to get you out of a jam that's all. Specially when you got shot down, even 1mm off the ground and it still does the drop fuction to glue you to the ground. unless I am not doing it right.
The key to using Brickgale BS is to use it tu drop down behind cover when you see a Sturbanger or something firing its missile spam at you. Or you use it to conserve Boost by getting to max altitude and zipping forward a bit without using nearly as much boost gague as you would just mashing on the spacebar.

In other words, don't use it to try to escape from ground combat, your Seraph Tackle works a lot better for that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?   Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any way to get Brickgale BS onto my Seraph?
Page 1 of 1