Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?

Go down 
+3
Ryftbringer
Foxie
Rolet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolet
Newcomer
Newcomer

Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? Empty
PostSubject: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:35 pm

He seems really nice, but UC is kinda of a pain to get. I almost have enough, wondering if I should go for it.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 pm

How is it a pain?
Dosent take long to farm for that much.
From what I heard though he is decent.
Back to top Go down
Ryftbringer

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:13 pm

I've got a Sturbanger and I'm fairly pleased. The only problem of note is that most of his missiles have a fairly substancial arc to them, so it's stupidly difficult to hit anything directly in front of you with his default equipment.

He's also slow as a brick. Combine that with the above problem, and you're pretty much unable to fight against anything that's lucky enough to survive your missile rain long enough to get in close enough to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Ryftbringer wrote:
I've got a Sturbanger and I'm fairly pleased. The only problem of note is that most of his missiles have a fairly substancial arc to them, so it's stupidly difficult to hit anything directly in front of you with his default equipment.

He's also slow as a brick. Combine that with the above problem, and you're pretty much unable to fight against anything that's lucky enough to survive your missile rain long enough to get in close enough to kill you.
Get a missile box?
That worked well for my old Artillery.
Howitzer to arc around objects and Missile box for straight line firing/multiple targets.
And for short range just get a Ceramic burner or somethin. o3o
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Foxie wrote:
Ryftbringer wrote:

Get a missile box?
Howitzer to arc around objects and Missile box for straight line firing/multiple targets.

Or arm yourself with a melee weapon as a last resort. Pretty handy if your target is nearly dead when he/she gets to you. Otherwise up your walk stat..... manually.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Rein wrote:
Foxie wrote:
Ryftbringer wrote:

Get a missile box?

Or arm yourself with a melee weapon as a last resort. Pretty handy if your target is nearly dead when he/she gets to you. Otherwise up your walk stat..... manually.
OR just light the bitch on fire. >:3
Back to top Go down
Ryftbringer

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:59 pm

I wonder though... if I bought a second sturbanger and junked it for the arms... and put enough levels into capcity upgrades.. could it be possable to crash the server by putting four total Sturbanger arms on the thing and fireing every missile at once?

I suppose sillyness of excess is what open beta is all about, so you don't waste all the money in the real thing.

In the mean time, I guess I can give him this hammer I found somewhere as a last resort untill I get something better.
Where do you get the flamers anyway?

Edit: Or just just buy the arms sepperately, I guess. that would be smarter than junking a whole one.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm

i had to go to the shop to see it.
its that gigantic thing.
I saw some BRD guys use it before.
they really saved my butt a lot with it.
if you like saving butts get it.

be a butt saver.
Back to top Go down
Scquote
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am

I made a new acc and gacha'd it on the first try. The one in the gacha is pretty cool but I'd rather have the wings I think.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Scquote wrote:
I made a new acc and gacha'd it on the first try. The one in the gacha is pretty cool but I'd rather have the wings I think.
Wings>Booster
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?   Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worth spending 28,000 UC for strubanger?
Page 1 of 1