Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DISCUSS] Seiron

Go down 
+8
Raven
Intet
Suguri
Hyoka
RoflWaffle
Hagane
unazim
haures
12 posters
AuthorMessage
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 pm

I just got him from Lop gara. And I think he has a good stats with a balanced Tec and Str suited for his aura WB.

Str 16 ---aura mode--> 13
Tec 18 ---aura mode--> 24
Wlk 6 ---aura mode--> 6
Fly 15 ---aura mode--> 19
Tgh 7 ---aura mode--> 9
(all of those are stock parts and ams don't have aura change)

It's Lightning Gun (aura mode) shot 3 bullet at fast interval. got 290 range (which I think is decent for airs) but only 21 force.
What I'm interested the most is its kick its 3 consecutive upward kick with the first two has a single wave (like in slash blade) and the third one with three.

I would like to discuss this bot if this is worth leveling and what build could be the best for him in the fact that his arms are not aura bonded so it's worth replacing.

edit: Aura mode stats fixed

Last edited by haures on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unazim
Newcomer
Newcomer

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:15 am

I was wondering what kind cartridge do use.
Back to top Go down
Hagane
Hagane

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 pm

The stats you said the aura mode gives is wrong, the Tec is 24, Fly is 19, and Tgh is 9. Anyway, he's a decent bot but dont bother using his kicks, they are too weak. His lightning gun is good and it has good splash damage making it useful in any situation except for air vs air combat. Even though it only has 21 force, it hits 40-70 most of the time.
I can't tell you what the best build is cause i haven't completely leveled mine yet, but get Wonder Rate Up since its necessary for you to go into Aura mode as quickly as possible. For his arms, just throw on some garula arms and your good.
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:30 am

I have to agree with Hagane on Seiron's kicks. They're just too weak and personally I find they're difficult to combo with because of poor homing, but that might just be my inability to melee. What you should look at is Seiron's HD. It's a 21-Force Lightning Gun with 120 Ammo which refills completely every time you enter Aura mode (meaning you can sacrifice Ammo on tune-ups with no incredible drawback). Another interesting fact is that the Aura WB's gauge will slowly increase over time. I have the Wonder Rate Up cartridge on mine, but I haven't noticed too much of a benefit from it. It may just be my playstyle though.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 am

Genbu's look is better.

If only Genbu wasn't a crappy art.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:16 am

RoflWaffle wrote:
I have to agree with Hagane on Seiron's kicks. They're just too weak and personally I find they're difficult to combo with because of poor homing, but that might just be my inability to melee. What you should look at is Seiron's HD. It's a 21-Force Lightning Gun with 120 Ammo which refills completely every time you enter Aura mode (meaning you can sacrifice Ammo on tune-ups with no incredible drawback). Another interesting fact is that the Aura WB's gauge will slowly increase over time. I have the Wonder Rate Up cartridge on mine, but I haven't noticed too much of a benefit from it. It may just be my playstyle though.
I was able to notice this one too.. or is it just because your teammates are engaged onto enemies? need to confirm though

I really like his lightning gun specially when under effect of the ps. planning on getting him a wonder rate up.. but what arms should I fit him?
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:54 pm

I just tested out some Wonder Bits. Aura and Repair Bits have a natural slow increase. I don't think any other WBs have it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:
I just tested out some Wonder Bits. Aura and Repair Bits have a natural slow increase. I don't think any other WBs have it.
Long Range and Burst Fire do for sure, too.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 pm

I would love one to test, however I'm not gonna spin that mess of a gara (too much trash). From what I've seen:

-Lighting gun hurts

-kinda on the slow side given the size of the hit-box.

The thing I don't like about them is how dependent they are on aura mode, when it's up, its good times, but out side of that you got a rather average, or even sub par bot with stock parts.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:18 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:

Sometimes when I'm just running around with a slayer bit or something it magically becomes fully charged (granted, it's REALLY close to full already).

So I think all WB's have a natural increase, Support/AURA bits have more, and growing wonder has the most.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Raven wrote:
RoflWaffle wrote:

Sometimes when I'm just running around with a slayer bit or something it magically becomes fully charged (granted, it's REALLY close to full already).

So I think all WB's have a natural increase, Support/AURA bits have more, and growing wonder has the most.

You sure you didn't hit a tree with a stray bullet or something?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Yeah, must have been a stray bullet without firing

Sarcasm aside, yes, I'm sure since I'd be the one pressing a mouse button to hit the tree. Razz
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Suguri wrote:
RoflWaffle wrote:

I actually tested both of those with A. Maid before, but they lack the slow increase. If Raven is right about the minuscule increase on every WB, then I guess Aura and Repair have the fastest charge rate while everything else (including Long Range and Burst Fire) falls in the too-slow-to-notice category. (I believe there isn't a charge for all of those though.)

By the way, what's the rate of Repair and non-Repair WBs with Growing Wonder? I don't have Medi Aide or High Priestol Q to test it with. :s
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:
Suguri wrote:
RoflWaffle wrote:

I actually tested both of those with A. Maid before, but they lack the slow increase. If Raven is right about the minuscule increase on every WB, then I guess Aura and Repair have the fastest charge rate while everything else (including Long Range and Burst Fire) falls in the too-slow-to-notice category. (I believe there isn't a charge for all of those though.)

By the way, what's the rate of Repair and non-Repair WBs with Growing Wonder? I don't have Medi Aide or High Priestol Q to test it with. :s
You didn't confuse burst fire and long range with their mini variants in the shop, did you? Because both mini and regular were just referred to as "burst fire bit" and "long range bit" for awhile. I play C.S. and Medi Aide quite a bit, I know for a fact Burst Fire charges on its own.
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:06 am

I believe that I used the "full" versions since the mini versions were right underneath them in my selection screen. ._.
Back to top Go down
unazim
Newcomer
Newcomer

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:21 am

So I pulled out a Suzeku and mixed it with my Seiron.
I kept serion hd, bd, and am, added Suzeku wings and legs.
4capa and wonder rate up
Current stats with out weps

str17
tec19
wlk6
fly15
tgh5

Any suggestions or opinions?
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Get more tgh, or else you'll get stunned at the drop of a hat, more fly of course, but with 5 tgh all sorts of things will give you trouble should they hit you (and your not a beezle).
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 am

Intet wrote:
Get more tgh, or else you'll get stunned at the drop of a hat, more fly of course, but with 5 tgh all sorts of things will give you trouble should they hit you (and your not a beezle).
Listen to intet
Back to top Go down
unazim
Newcomer
Newcomer

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Okay with the new aura bot Blitzelt. Ima admit i like to mix these aura air units.

So i got two of Seiron and Suzeku.
Mixed the first one and still have two left over.
And i manage to roll a Blitzelt

Without reading its parts i was so eager to test it out.
When i finally got the aura gauge up and running
I thought it would have some type of offensive attack
Wondering for a long time in aura mode what so special besides the glow and sparkles
I notice i was flying for a long period of time in aura mode

So my question is what should i mix now?
(Seiron)(Blitzelt)=?
(Suzeku)(Blizelt)=?
(Seiron)(Suzeku)+(Blizelt)=?
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Serion and blitzelt is the obvious choice, since you'll be flying around for a long period of time spitting lighting on people, and it's the least cost intensive option.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:06 am

Revive from the past, just don want to make new thread.

- What should i tune the HD?
- Stat when AURA: 28tec and 34fly, good enuff?
- Another question for Suzeku BS, should i tune it, and main or sub wp?
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

might help if you really don't know where to start.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[DISCUSS] Seiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Seiron   [DISCUSS] Seiron Empty

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSS] Seiron
Page 1 of 1