Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DISCUSS] Suzeku

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

[DISCUSS] Suzeku Empty
PostSubject: [DISCUSS] Suzeku   [DISCUSS] Suzeku EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Just curious on people's opinion about him, pretty easy to balance str/tec, dunno if going into Aura mode ruins that though.
Slapped an ABR on him and Izuna Kamui legs and went to town lol.

Seems like overall one of the better Aura Bots imo.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

[DISCUSS] Suzeku Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Suzeku   [DISCUSS] Suzeku EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Izuna LG seems redundant, because his aura wisps are better, and he doesn't give up 140 capacity or make himself a massive target by using them.

Looks to me like he performs much like any other S/M-air with wisps though, I'd imagine you can play him just like an Izuna with integrated melee.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

[DISCUSS] Suzeku Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Suzeku   [DISCUSS] Suzeku EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:58 pm

I actually gave him the Izuna Kamui legs for the stats, big HP boost and another booster slot, plus a lot more fly even when in Aura mode. (The booster alone gives +4 fly)

Also the wisps make him dangerous even when he's out of Aura mode which is nice, they fly much differently then the UC Izuna's wisps too, seem to fly faster. (Plus his version of wisps are a primary weapon which prevents bombing)

It seems like he has a lot more spare cost then most Aura bots too, but this all might just be me lol. Smile

Did not seem to make him a much bigger target, but Izuna's legs might add a bigger hitbox then I am thinking.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

[DISCUSS] Suzeku Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Suzeku   [DISCUSS] Suzeku EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:27 pm

The only advantage I see in Suzeku's homing ray attack is that you can use it with the effect of hypershot, and in full burst (I don't like it's spread however).

Other than that, he's just like the other aura bots, nothing special when not using aura, rather formidable with aura up. How this works out playstyle wise is really up to the player. On one hand you can bust trees to power up, and you can even use your aura like a super trump card thanks to stat gain, but on the other hand it make's you manage your wonder gauge as well as your ammo and hp, more so than a normal bot.

Suzeku's core has some interesting cartridge upgrades, like boost run of all things, and he does get sniper sight which is good. Wonder rate up is a pretty good idea since it means you'll power up more at low hp, so your last few moments should be at full strength, or even let you power up long enough to defend your self till a medic can patch you up.

Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

[DISCUSS] Suzeku Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Suzeku   [DISCUSS] Suzeku EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:35 pm

In the words of the Human Torch:

FLAME ON!
Back to top Go down
Kaosuseki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

[DISCUSS] Suzeku Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Suzeku   [DISCUSS] Suzeku EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:24 pm

<---took off his useless arms and put garulabird arms instead.

Works for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[DISCUSS] Suzeku Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSS] Suzeku   [DISCUSS] Suzeku Empty

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSS] Suzeku
Page 1 of 1