Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on

Go down 
+8
shinigami
reiya
Fate
Nisa
Broken
necrio
Suguri
zachie69
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 am

Suguri wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

Is there a possibility I could ever make ZSG a shooter? I know It would be a waste of zero step but I guess I'll just use it to escape.
Wlk-tuned ZSG with a raid rifle, shield, and sway is one of the best ways to build her. You'll only see one or two people using that build here though because 99.8% of CBEN is convinced that sway is garbage.

I see peanut running around with a dual raid rifle ZSG, it hurts when you get hit with it
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 am

utok wrote:
Suguri wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

Is there a possibility I could ever make ZSG a shooter? I know It would be a waste of zero step but I guess I'll just use it to escape.
Wlk-tuned ZSG with a raid rifle, shield, and sway is one of the best ways to build her. You'll only see one or two people using that build here though because 99.8% of CBEN is convinced that sway is garbage.

I see peanut running around with a dual raid rifle ZSG, it hurts when you get hit with it

Trying to shoot in 90-150 range is almost the same as going melee. Im gonna be hit as often and I'm gonna be killed as often. I dunno... MAybe gotta practice a bit moar.

@LXE

I read your story, nice, I didnt knew you had it in you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:25 am

I shoot my raid rifle at 250 range mostly with my Shino, and she does great damage while receiving minimal damage mostly, even with bigger core and wide AMs.
I tried with my Jikun long ago and it works better, shame they have shitty tec. So I guess ZSG fits the role better since she has decent tec, although lacking the WLK a bit. But hey, she's S-sized.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:41 am

Cori wrote:
I shoot my raid rifle at 250 range mostly with my Shino, and she does great damage while receiving minimal damage mostly, even with bigger core and wide AMs.
I tried with my Jikun long ago and it works better, shame they have shitty tec. So I guess ZSG fits the role better since she has decent tec, although lacking the WLK a bit. But hey, she's S-sized.
switch her AMs for Accelsaber's and you're set
they give nice TEC as well. (+3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 am

necrio wrote:
Cori wrote:
Nu, +2 WLK from Jikun AMs.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 am

Cori wrote:
necrio wrote:
Cori wrote:
can't equip em on Shino. THEIR SHIP HAS BEEN SUNK ALREADY.

Jikun x Shino : sunk due to incompatible AMs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 am

necrio wrote:
Cori wrote:
necrio wrote:

Oh you mean to my shino, I thought you mean put the accel saber on the Jikuns.

And Shino's AM give +2 WLK and +2 TEC, so nuuu. D:
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 am

Cori wrote:
necrio wrote:
Cori wrote:

Oh you mean to my shino, I thought you mean put the accel saber on the Jikuns.

And Shino's AM give +2 WLK and +2 TEC, so nuuu. D:

Ok wanna get this straight: Put raid rifle on ZSG to make her shooter?

It it Raid rifle+ shield/ Raid rifle+sword / dual raid rifle?

Damn i wish negatron rifle is M.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:07 am

zachie69 wrote:

Dual raid rifle or raid rifle + shield works fine. They do enough hax damage that you won't need to go melee.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 am

Cori wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

Dual raid rifle or raid rifle + shield works fine. They do enough hax damage that you won't need to go melee.

Cant log in to my account ryt now so i cant check. but i got 95 RT. Know where i can spend this? Zero saber girl means I only got 45 left. Is dragon fangs worth it? how bout bayonet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 am

zachie69 wrote:
Cant log in to my account ryt now so i cant check. but i got 95 RT. Know where i can spend this? Zero saber girl means I only got 45 left. Is dragon fangs worth it? how bout bayonet?

No for both. Dragon fangs might look good, but it actually tickles, rather than dealing damage. And bayonet's stats speaks for itself. (mediocre)

The things that are really worth the Rt there are Rail Gun and Flare Star. There are some other decent ones, but I can't say if they're worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Cori wrote:

The things that are really worth the Rt there are Rail Gun and Flare Star. There are some other decent ones, but I can't say if they're worth the money.
These are both for art, mind you, so you can't get them for ZSG.

Raid Rifle's also unavailable again (just missed it in the EVE gara), so if you didn't already have one you'll need to find a different weapon. Scouter Rifle from Berzelius would probably be the best option if you're just gunning, but the -4 str makes using it with a melee weapon....less than pleasant. Other good options would be an Accelgun/Peacemaker or Custom Magnum. I'd also suggest trying a Motorized Gun, many people don't like them and they're rather high-cost, but their damage output, firing rate, and bullet speed are all great. Plus they give +wlk and +fly.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:27 am

Suguri wrote:
Cori wrote:

Raid Rifle's also unavailable again (just missed it in the EVE gara), so if you didn't already have one you'll need to find a different weapon. Scouter Rifle from Berzelius would probably be the best option if you're just gunning, but the -4 str makes using it with a melee weapon....less than pleasant. Other good options would be an Accelgun/Peacemaker or Custom Magnum. I'd also suggest trying a Motorized Gun, many people don't like them and they're rather high-cost, but their damage output, firing rate, and bullet speed are all great. Plus they give +wlk and +fly.
assault rifle is still there in one of the garas

3 shot burst, but with +1 WLK each and much less cost than both raid and scouter.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 am

necrio wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Cori wrote:

assault rifle is still there in one of the garas

3 shot burst, but with +1 WLK each and much less cost than both raid and scouter.

Pls dont suggest stuff from gara as I AM EXTREMELY UNLUCKY in anything that involve chance. drops are somewhat unattractive either. Assault Rifle raid rifle is good they say but theyre gara. I also dream of blast zooka for my DG for some time now but they are also GARA.

Store-bought ones UC or even RT ones I can do. Whats a peacemaker? custom magnum I already have and It works great on my jikun long but I didnt like her looks so we broke up.

@Cori

Is it just a coincidence that RAIL GUN and FLARE STAR are both my only rt-bought weapon so far? Damn I feel great with my investment. It kinda improved my DG a bit but vanguards still pose a big thread when they start ass-raping me... Same with squeeler and jikun... Hell, anybody I cant put im my missile crosshairs for 2 secs pose a big threat in spite of team-hugging tactics, but oh well, im still happy with those weapons....

@Suguri:

Are you sure motorized gun has good damage output? I might stick a half decent melee weapon on ZSG. Its like a sword-pistol setup on "Force Commander" (WARHAMMER 40,000 reference) So if im gonna do a motorized gun, what melee side arm wud work? pls take note: SIDE ARM, not main damaging weapon.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am

zachie69 wrote:
Whats a peacemaker?
Accelgun in UC gara 2. It has less damage and ammo than regular accelguns in exchange for more bullet speed, faster firing rate, and more range. Since it's from UC gara 2 it's also 3-slot.

zachie69 wrote:

motorized gun stuff
The damage is good, the reason why people don't like it is the "short" range (shortest range of its type, but it's not *that* bad imo) and high cost. That's why I said try it, almost nobody uses them but you never know if you'll like it until you try.

Uh, I'm guessing you're asking about a melee weapon that isn't high-cost but is still decent. Since you're opposed to both gara and drops (i.e. 99% of all good weapons) I guess I'd recommend a sonic blade.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 am

sonic blade is decent

peacemaker is UC gara, which means you lose nothing for trying to get one. Put on 3 great supply tunes on that thing and you have a very costly yet powerful gun.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:06 am

Suguri wrote:
zachie69 wrote:
Whats a peacemaker?
Accelgun in UC gara 2. It has less damage and ammo than regular accelguns in exchange for more bullet speed, faster firing rate, and more range. Since it's from UC gara 2 it's also 3-slot.

zachie69 wrote:

motorized gun stuff
The damage is good, the reason why people don't like it is the "short" range (shortest range of its type, but it's not *that* bad imo) and high cost. That's why I said try it, almost nobody uses them but you never know if you'll like it until you try.

Uh, I'm guessing you're asking about a melee weapon that isn't high-cost but is still decent. Since you're opposed to both gara and drops (i.e. 99% of all good weapons) I guess I'd recommend a sonic blade.

hmm... 99% of all good weapons? But there is still the RT weapon shop. If I find a good weapon that everybody agrees to, (like railgun and flare star), im willing to spend cash on it. I think Im gonna try luck on peacemaker.... I forgot to notice its UC gara, but UC gara is full of crap materials. About motorized gun, I think range IS important, like I said, going close range is almost going melee. I guess I'll try sonic blade...

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3