Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me spend my $$$

Go down 
+6
CapeMike
Demonbane
Hyoka
Raven
Vallyel
Suguri
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Help me spend my $$$ Empty
PostSubject: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 pm

I've gotten more RT from the surveys, and will probably have about 40 RT as of tomorrow. The problem is, I'm not sure what to spend it on. I've given up on gara after endless streaks of bad luck (sorry Frau, it wasn't meant to be Sad), so that's out of the question. Out of the RT bots though, nothing in particular is jumping out at me. ZSG, MJG, and Misty have me somewhat interested, but I'm bad at ground melee (or at least Jikuns), MJG's stats don't seem all that great compared to my Tesla or Seraph, and I haven't heard good things about Misty (though she seems good to me...). So, unless I'm really underestimating those three, the only things I can think of that seem useful to me are RT Izuna and Tesla for slotted Tesla AMs and Izuna LG, respectively.

In short, should I buy one (or two) of the above, or is there something else I'm neglecting that's worth getting? I mostly favor airs of all sizes, but I'm open to all suggestions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 pm

A.Sura AMs
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:44 pm

slotted lazzie lgs you know why
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Diabolical wrote:
A.Sura AMs
I somehow keep forgetting about these until after I've spent all my RT. I'll keep it in mind.

Vallyel wrote:
slotted lazzie lgs you know why
Also a good idea, but Izuna LG is +4 fly, +2 tec, +2 tgh, and has wisps too. Besides, I've already got two sets of laz legs :>
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Suguri wrote:
I've given up on gara after endless streaks of bad luck (sorry Frau, it wasn't meant to be Sad), so that's out of the question.

Or you can be cool like me and keep going until you have 4+ of every silver, and 2 of everything else in the Garapon except Shaden (only 1, he be trollin')

Sure is 7 Sturbanger Standards in my attempt to get Frau...

But yeah, if you can't think of any bots to get, I'd go with the Asura AMJ's.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Raven wrote:
Suguri wrote:
I've given up on gara after endless streaks of bad luck (sorry Frau, it wasn't meant to be Sad), so that's out of the question.

Or you can be cool like me and keep going until you have 4+ of every silver, and 2 of everything else in the Garapon except Shaden (only 1, he be trollin')

Sure is 7 Sturbanger Standards in my attempt to get Frau...

But yeah, if you can't think of any bots to get, I'd go with the Asura AMJ's.
I've got 6 sturbangers, 6 shine battlers, 4 aigis baltheons, and 3 sigma clocks. I don't need any more :c
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 pm

If you stop thinking Moe and start thinking Utility, a lot more options open up for you.

Psycho Formula
Saggitary Maxis
Brickgale(s)
Mighty Byne
Sharhead

Or since you're entirely moe-driven: MOE GARA.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Hyoka wrote:
If you stop thinking Moe and start thinking Utility, a lot more options open up for you.

Psycho Formula
Saggitary Maxis
Brickgale(s)
Mighty Byne
Sharhead

Or since you're entirely moe-driven: MOE GARA.
I don't have anything against mecha bots, it's simply the lack of interesting ones outside of gara. I'd kill for a Soljeter, Crescent Saint, Gwyain, Shaden, Squidol, or Cetusion, but most of them are gold and I'm not looking to waste more RT. I already have Sturbangers (six Standards to be exact), Victory 1, Majalis, and Maril March covering my art wants, though I'm still curious about Amateus, Saggi, and to a lesser extent Toybox. Lands I have very little interest in; ZSG and Misty are the exceptions because of their core abilities (and because ZSG looks better than ZS, is smaller, has slightly better stats, is easier to tune thanks to junk resets, and is easier to skin). Mecha Jetter Girl is in the same boat as ZSG, and I could use another small air.

Thought about getting a Bugsycait too, but I've got enough unused supports.
Back to top Go down
Demonbane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Demonbane

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Mighty Byne is the way to go!
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 am

Psycho Formula has the unique ability to shoot around walls while keeping himself covered. That's utility.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 am

You can't go wrong with either Bugsycait/Bugsycait BOOM or Pulsardio/Pulsardio Gamma....

Or better yet, do what I did during beta, and slap a Bugsy BOOM arm(Shock Tonfa) onto a Pulsardio Gamma, then give it a Paralyzer gun modded for double stun chance and you have a great disruptor bot build! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oyaji
Oyaji

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:20 am

I figured this is the right place to post for those who are confused in using their RTs

long story short, I have 51 RTs now and would like to invest them in bots (no Garapons, I'm poor as shet and can only afford this 51 free RT), but I'm torn between so many choices out there, so I'm looking for suggestions.
As for my playstyle, I can do a bit of everything, so bot types don't really matter.

Mighty Byne is really really tempting, that Amateus also looks sexy, and Sturbanger! But Moebots are also useful with their junk tunes and whatnots. Ah, if only Gwyain is in the shop...
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 am

You know what? All you need is to be fast b4 your brain can stop you.

Yesterday I just switch on my comp,go to shop,put 1 amateus and Destructor girl on my cart,pressed the buy button b4 i reliazed it.Then,0 Rt left, problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Oyaji
Oyaji

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 am

shinigami wrote:

Yesterday I just switch on my comp,go to shop,put 1 amateus and Destructor girl on my cart,pressed the buy button b4 i reliazed it.Then,0 Rt left, problem solved.

I should have done that and clicked on Byne instead of looking at other bots, now my head feels really fuzzy Sad
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:00 am

Don't get shop MJG
She's horrible.
You can't add a BS to her like the winter version.

Also that useless tackle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 am

Oyaji wrote:
shinigami wrote:

I should have done that and clicked on Byne instead of looking at other bots, now my head feels really fuzzy Sad

YES YES BYNE IS THE WAY TO GO
THAT BYNE IS SUCH A BEAST THAT IT EATS THRU LEVEL 5 ROOMS.
1.find an enemy.
2.Jump-rightclick
3.???
4. puree'd profit + warrior& destructor

oh and you can put a bazooka on it to counter air ( strip from steel rider)

definately worth the 35 RT for the MANLIEST BOT EVER.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me spend my $$$   Help me spend my $$$ Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me spend my $$$
Page 1 of 1