Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on

Go down 
+8
shinigami
reiya
Fate
Nisa
Broken
necrio
Suguri
zachie69
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Plasma Gun.

Whie the cost is hideous... Let's just a crim with sniper sight and stealth can make mincemeat of anything behind the line.

(Of course, said crimrose is also used very often for a SURPRISE FIRE PILLAR TO DA HEAD when she finds a healing group....)
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 pm

why is -almost- every single air using ZOOKAZ in their build. no idea..

but if you wanna gamble and try for luck for a good weapon in the garapon go try EVE's gara. Aim for an AIR RAIDER or GARULA BIRD. and slap on these 2 bots. They are compatiable to each other.

Garula AMs - basically a raid rifle that hits HARDER and BETTER though it has REALLY LITTLE AMMO for AIRs only. Considering Raid Rifles are for ART types only.

Air Raider - Good small flying bot. It's base stats are kinda broken already. =3

If you don't have anything, just slap on garula AMs on crim =3
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:14 am

Ok,nao we're getting far away from the topic.
Tho the topic iz too narrow itself :33
After what necrio said I decided to give that red guy a try,if only air raiders are in shop.
FFFFFFFFFF-
If LXE's clones can change parts I'd gladly buy one but no Sad After tuning EVE I found out I prefer parts customation to tuning.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:02 am

shinigami wrote:
Ok,nao we're getting far away from the topic.
Tho the topic iz too narrow itself :33
After what necrio said I decided to give that red guy a try,if only air raiders are in shop.
FFFFFFFFFF-
If LXE's clones can change parts I'd gladly buy one but no Sad After tuning EVE I found out I prefer parts customation to tuning.
brickgales
I recommend RED
his beamrifle actually doesn't suck, although it still isn't as good as ABRs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:13 am

shinigami wrote:
Hey LXE,mind showing me how brickgale red's main works?I'd like to see this b4 I buy one.
The bayonet and beam rifle eh? I'm not a huge fan of sniping with the beam rifle but whatever works.

The arm consists of a beam rifle and a bayonet fixed at the tip.

The beam rifle shoots long beam projectiles that work the same as the beam rifles in the shop.
The bayonet stabs and slashes like the spear you find in the shop.

Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:30 am

Bought 1.

I almost ignore the bayonet since range is short and I suck at melee.I try slashing Arts with it but they can dodge easily, The aoe is too small compare with swords and no doubt ,kamui staff.

Stowl is useful Very Happy especially dodging stuff when Im touching the ground with no boost.Beam rifle's good too,but lack of ammo,I just slap 1 more mini zook on it just like all airs I use lol!

Lastly,a little relevant to topic. Get brickgale BS on your MOE air bot and u get a MOE with shining wings. Cool
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 am

shinigami wrote:
Bought 1.

I almost ignore the bayonet since range is short and I suck at melee.I try slashing Arts with it but they can dodge easily, The aoe is too small compare with swords and no doubt ,kamui staff.

Stowl is useful Very Happy especially dodging stuff when Im touching the ground with no boost.Beam rifle's good too,but lack of ammo,I just slap 1 more mini zook on it just like all airs I use lol!

Lastly,a little relevant to topic. Get brickgale BS on your MOE air bot and u get a MOE with shining wings. Cool
I actually killed a few destructors today with that bayonet
has quite a nice chasing range.

I can't aim with mini zook for my life, so what I lack in accuracy I make up with more dakka. Thus beam machinegun.

And IMO, MOE bots should stick with snow vulture BSes
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:39 am

or evil wings if u have them
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:21 am

reiya wrote:
we need holy wings next
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:46 am

reiya wrote:

Where do I get em? Can Mechajettergirl change BS? I cant justify getting brickgale red just to rip off his wings, altough I am a sucker for built-in weapons. (although this one's built into the jhand instead of Core)

@LXE: So lemme get this straight since another week is coming and its time for my next 50 RT...

-Get one of your clones from the shop because Im giving in to your argument "...has Big boobies with window to watch boobies"
-Slap a plama gun/limited plasma gun, and mini zook.
-Profit

Did I miss anything? When I saw the ZSG thread and saw pro-pilots claiming having difficulty handling her, I kinda got scared to buy her. I guess my Loli-Moe moment will have to wait...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:48 am

Evil wings was a reward for charging $100 worth of Rt, but the rewards was changed to different things some time ago.

Shino.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:29 pm

zachie69 wrote:

-Get one of your clones from the shop because Im giving in to your argument "...has Big boobies with window to watch boobies"
-Profit
Formula for success right here.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 am

Cori wrote:
Evil wings was a reward for charging $100 worth of Rt, but the rewards was changed to different things some time ago.

Shino.

$100?! You've gotta be F*CK*NG SQUIDDI'N me.... I mean, you're kidding me ryt?

$100 = 4,300 - 4,400 Php

And thats almost close to the salary of a local factory worker in a month. Are you sure its not 100Rt worth of Rt?

Im loading my 50Rt now.... Mecha Jetter Girl here I come!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:21 am

zachie69 wrote:
reiya wrote:

Where do I get em? Can Mechajettergirl change BS? I cant justify getting brickgale red just to rip off his wings, altough I am a sucker for built-in weapons. (although this one's built into the jhand instead of Core)

@LXE: So lemme get this straight since another week is coming and its time for my next 50 RT...

-Profit

First over all, You can't change parts on my clones, The only things you can change are the accessories, and the weapons.
Second of all, DO NO USE MINI ZOOK!!! IT'S HORRIBLE. I reccomend Electron Gun more than Mini Zook.

zachie69 wrote:
Please do not squirt white slime onto my clones... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:10 am

LXE wrote:

Isn't that what the boob window is for?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 am

Suguri wrote:
LXE wrote:

Isn't that what the boob window is for?
Preverts.Preverts everywhere.
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:58 am

zero saber girl!! get her nao D:
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:02 am

nakee wrote:
zero saber girl!! get her nao D:
noez, get the original zero saber

your resident midget badass
who is sadly lacking in the badass department

who cares, I gots a TESLADONNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *bzzzzap*
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:11 am

LXE wrote:
zachie69 wrote:
reiya wrote:

-Profit

First over all, You can't change parts on my clones, The only things you can change are the accessories, and the weapons.
Second of all, DO NO USE MINI ZOOK!!! IT'S HORRIBLE. I reccomend Electron Gun more than Mini Zook.

zachie69 wrote:

Mini Bazooka doesn't suck!

YOU DO!
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:05 am

Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:
zachie69 wrote:

-Profit

zachie69 wrote:

Mini Bazooka doesn't suck!

YOU DO!

@Nisa: hi nisa, I kinda knew you were good with crimrose but I didnt expect you were THAT good especially when you didnt even die even once in green fields.

either that or we're just that stupid. I mean, I was spamming Destructor girl misisles on you IN AN OPEN GREEN FIELD and 100% visibility while under the power spot but I still cant Hit you. makes me wanna consider seraphizing my crim but I'm too lazy...

@LXE: Suguri is right! Isnt THAT whats the boobie window is for? Anyway, bought one of your clones and considering my first tune for her... what would it be....

@Nakee: I was gonna get her if only i dont suck that hard on using LND. I saw on the Zero Saber thread that good players are having a hard time using her so what more if I were the one to do it? It would be an epic feeding spree. Although personally, I think she's the cutest fangirl.
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:36 am

SHE IS THE CUTEST FANGIRL!

i bought her just for that reason lol.
zero step is fun when you connect with it Very Happy im still trying to get the hang of it, its hard because there's a delay between zero step and the attack it makes after spinning, but its fun.
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:38 pm

nakee wrote:

zero step is fun when you connect with it Very Happy im still trying to get the hang of it, its hard because there's a delay between zero step and the attack it makes after spinning, but its fun.

The only hope I might find to ever using using a LND is using a shooter/sniper type. When I stuck a negotron rifle/shield on my Squeeler Shino, I Stopped being on the bottom 10. I even find myself on the top 10 by spamming the rifle on the power spot. It does hit hard... really hard.

Is there a possibility I could ever make ZSG a shooter? I know It would be a waste of zero step but I guess I'll just use it to escape.
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm

zachie69 wrote:
nakee wrote:

The only hope I might find to ever using using a LND is using a shooter/sniper type. When I stuck a negotron rifle/shield on my Squeeler Shino, I Stopped being on the bottom 10. I even find myself on the top 10 by spamming the rifle on the power spot. It does hit hard... really hard.

Is there a possibility I could ever make ZSG a shooter? I know It would be a waste of zero step but I guess I'll just use it to escape.

Yes, since she has relatively decent tec for a LND bot, giver her scout/raid rifles and you're good to go
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm

zachie69 wrote:

Wlk-tuned ZSG with a raid rifle, shield, and sway is one of the best ways to build her. You'll only see one or two people using that build here though because 99.8% of CBEN is convinced that sway is garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm

zachie69 wrote:
@LXE: Suguri is right! Isnt THAT whats the boobie window is for? Anyway, bought one of your clones and considering my first tune for her... what would it be...
Explanation of why the booby window is there. Click Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on   Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best MOE-BOT to spend my RT/UC on
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next