Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll Empty
PostSubject: My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll   My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:22 pm

II feel lke burning down my house so anyways I pay ten bucks to make a repair d d with neo smart I made it wrong so I am like fuck. Misewelk just by new hd and windows 7 then I see boot with buggy drivers not what it says but basiclly I can boot with the buggy drivers and use combofix to fix em...I wasted ten fucking bcks fuck fuck fuck fuxk faggot.P.S. I yelled all those curse words fucking troll pc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll   My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
II feel lke burning down my house so anyways I pay ten bucks to make a repair d d with neo smart I made it wrong so I am like fuck. Misewelk just by new hd and windows 7 then I see boot with buggy drivers not what it says but basiclly I can boot with the buggy drivers and use combofix to fix em...I wasted ten fucking bcks fuck fuck fuck fuxk faggot.P.S. I yelled all those curse words fucking troll pc.
Oh no, you're reverting back to your old self. Y'know, the self that couldn't construct a legible sentence.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll   My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Oh no, you're reverting back to your old self. Y'know, the self that couldn't construct a legible sentence.

One typed on cell phone,Two I am raging now, 3 still raging,4 Raging still.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll   My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:22 pm

I am now typing this on a cellphone , that have a glitchy keyboard. You are still not legible
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll   My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Retrias wrote:
I am now typing this on a cellphone , that have a glitchy keyboard. You are still not legible

You left out raging.Can't be more glitchy that mine my shit likes to move the fucking screen around wile typing.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll   My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Even though I'm sorry for BT, I can't deny that this topic made my day My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll 3355402431
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll   My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Even though I'm sorry for BT, I can't deny that this topic made my day My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll 3355402431

Honestly I am so happy my computer is working again i am not even mad anymore. And with my new gpu and psu time to play some blacklight and tribes cant wait for the sli ram to get here also =D.
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll   My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:49 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Honestly I am so happy my computer is working again i am not even mad anymore. And with my new gpu and psu time to play some blacklight and tribes cant wait for the sli ram to get here also =D.

Good for you Wink
my friend's computer doesnt work at all and it needs a few more days, he is totally going crazy over it No
the worst thing that happens when your computer/laptop doesnt work and you have to live without it for a while Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll   My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll Empty

Back to top Go down

My computer is a fucking troll a fucking troll
Page 1 of 1