Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions on good air bots?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

Suggestions on good air bots? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions on good air bots?   Suggestions on good air bots? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:06 am

So far, I main a Seraph that usually gets me top 10 w/o dying and I'm thinking of making a full air commando to compliment her more in case.

Can someone explain the strengths and weaknesses of the bots below?

Thinking of buying/gara rolling for:

Mecha Jetter Girl
Aquila
Gwyain
mixing together Brickgale RED and BLUE

I already have an Izuna although I don't really like tail wisping.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on good air bots?   Suggestions on good air bots? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:07 am

inzane14 wrote:
So far, I main a Seraph that usually gets me top 10 w/o dying and I'm thinking of making a full air commando to compliment her more in case.

Can someone explain the strengths and weaknesses of the bots below?

Thinking of buying/gara rolling for:

Mecha Jetter Girl
Aquila
Gwyain

Air raider with garula Arms

I already have an Izuna although I don't really like tail wisping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on good air bots?   Suggestions on good air bots? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:13 am

inzane14 wrote:
Mecha Jetter Girl
Aquila
Gwyain

-Small, no room for modification, but you can tune her up.
-Don't buy him.
-Only if you have Shaden's booster, give him stardust cannon.
-The blue AM is better, IMO.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on good air bots?   Suggestions on good air bots? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:47 am

I went garula and I never looked back for large air bots
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on good air bots?   Suggestions on good air bots? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:09 pm

inzane14 wrote:

Mecha Jetter Girl
Lots of room for tuning up. I'm not sure if she actually has the capacity to fit it, but she has enough slots to theoretically hit 40 fly and 40 tec with perfect tuning. The one in gara 2 has the same stats but can also equip a booster for additional stats, slots, and functionality (see: Brickgale BS), but I wouldn't waste RT trying to get one from there unless you've got plenty to spend and like other things in said gara. Her internal flame kick is more for dodging than attacking.

inzane14 wrote:

Aquila
Good for questing, bad for everything else. Being a bot that massive with tgh that low is terrible, especially when a froglander with a nano machinegun is stunlocking you.

inzane14 wrote:

Gwyain
Awesome bot if you can manage to get him. As mentioned, give him stardust cannons.

inzane14 wrote:

Just get blue, its stats are better and there's nothing you'd need from red for it.

farith wrote:
I went garula and I never looked back for large air bots
Garula's great, mostly for the arms, which people tend to prefer to stick on other air bots that may be smaller and/or have better stats instead.

UC air bots I personally recommend are:

Tesladonna: Slightly lower stats and higher capacity than Seraph, gets Broad Radar at lv1. Swap one or both arms for Lily Rain AM, use either crim/seraph LG or Laz LG + booster of choice.

Izuna (regular or nagi): Great stats and capacity, is magically an M-size bot (read: access to great parts like tengu AM/BS and big mountaiz LG, as well as weapons like Negatron Rifle). If you don't like the wisps just switch her legs, it'll free up a massive chunk of capacity anyway.

Sword Wing: If you like low-cost bots, Sword Wing is great. He's got enough core fly to break 30 with little to no tuning, and his starting cost is lower than Crim (about 300). Very small target too.

Also, since you're going to be rolling gara, I'd like to point out that all the gold balls in gara 1 contain fantastic air bots.
Back to top Go down
CassidyJay
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
CassidyJay

Female Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on good air bots?   Suggestions on good air bots? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Equip brick blue with an Plasma gun and another weapon of choice. He's fast, his AM is a good farming gun/backup if you dont have ammo ;3

I don't use that AM that much...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on good air bots?   Suggestions on good air bots? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on good air bots?
Page 1 of 1