Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Romance of the Three Unions

Go down 
+20
Riverlia
Lime
Z741
knyx
Demonbane
Midona
Hyoka
TerraChika
Nisa
necrio
FrozenEdge
technomo12
shinigami
RoboFranky
Suguri
LordShade
FenixStryk
Kitouski
Vartio
halcyon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:57 am

FenixStryk wrote:
FenixStryk wrote:
LXE wrote:
But then I just checked, DOS lies on top.
Big-point epochs haven't started yet. If you can't keep the gap, you won't hold that title at the end of the week.
Spoiler Alert! BRD won again.

Wiz doesn't care,yet again.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:02 am

FenixStryk wrote:
FenixStryk wrote:
LXE wrote:
But then I just checked, DOS lies on top.
Big-point epochs haven't started yet. If you can't keep the gap, you won't hold that title at the end of the week.
Spoiler Alert! BRD won again.

Oh...Ho hum.....

@Nisa,why would you be disappointed in me >_< I was betting my life on that battle Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:09 am

Because im not your tool >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:12 am

I bet he thought of using you together till you're worn out.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 am

Nisa wrote:
Because im not your tool >_>

Xcuse me for poor vocabulary >I was debating between "needed" and "used" when I was typing that.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 am

im starting to not care about the union wars either, sometimes I might join an epoch but most times i observe them and i just facepalm at everything that happens. cause its just idiots everywhere.

something along the grounds off

20 people on the powerspot COULDN'T TAKE DOWN 3 FLYERS AND THEY KILLED THE POWERSPOT

GOD DAMMIT WIZ.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:04 am

So y'see Folks, we here at WIZ, the Wonderfully Intelligent Zenisens, just don't give a damn if you win. Take all our god damn idiots like Crush_mufa, Nyah, and Korone`, and let's see how you do then. I guarantee you you'll give up on your team winning anything as well.

Literally, bribe 'em or scare the likes of them off the game.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:07 am

Vartio wrote:
So y'see Folks, we here at WIZ, the Wonderfully Intelligent Zenisens, just don't give a damn if you win. Take all our god damn idiots like Crush_mufa, Nyah, and Korone`, and let's see how you do then. I guarantee you you'll give up on your team winning anything as well.

I'm surprised with the amount korone is afk (well he's my guild leader, he's usually around) and when he does play. man he has some SCARY robots.

I dun want to fight his frau or ouka ever again No
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:09 am

LordShade wrote:
Vartio wrote:

I'm surprised with the amount korone is afk (well he's my guild leader, he's usually around) and when he does play. man he has some SCARY robots.

You do know that (and this can be torn apart as an argument) if he were unable to have AFK'd his units away, Korone` would probably be the least scary player on Wiz, right? It feels like he only plays an hour, and then disappears while his Macroboard does all his work.

His Frau and Ouka would be food.

He'd be food.

And I'd be laughing.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:13 am

Vartio wrote:
LordShade wrote:
Vartio wrote:

You do know that (and this can be torn apart as an argument) if he were unable to have AFK'd his units away, Korone` would probably be the least scary player on Wiz, right? It feels like he only plays an hour, and then disappears while his Macroboard does all his work.

His Frau and Ouka would be food.

He'd be food.

And I'd be laughing.

yeah.

we have EN. dat seraph of doom he has. thing is madness in the sky.

and uh that other guy kaka somebody? i think he's top player in the game right now.. not sure, haven't checked. he's pretty scary as well

not to mention a ton of people from snowflake and pettanko who are more scarier to go up against

its just Korone ouka and frau has a slow effect so i got melee'd then slowed then promptly died.

then again im pretty inexperienced when it comes to secondary factors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Guys please keep the hate down to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Chen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Chen

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Vartio wrote:

You do know that Korone is my guild leader? >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Chen wrote:
Vartio wrote:

And?
Back to top Go down
Chen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Chen

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Chen wrote:
Vartio wrote:

And?

Nothing , really. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Why should I care about your clan leader when, for all intensive purposes, he/shit/it/shit feeds BRD and DOS and help guarantees our losses in Scores?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Chen wrote:
Vartio wrote:

And?

3:

Still, if Flake was less damned elitist, we might be getting somewhere. If they trained a noob a week, then we'd have the strongest triangles.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:40 am

I BLAME ZHUGE LIANG!!

but dont you think BRD should be SHU DOS as WU and WIZ as WEI?

i mean... the colours.

(Lu Bu gets to join the Chaos faction T_T)
Back to top Go down
Heavier

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Segawa, thanks for lighting up my day =D

I was waiting for someone to finally take another stance on it. Thank you~

To add to it, the Wei forces have universally been accepted as the faction with the largest population after their many early triumphs against residing warlords and then the quick assimilation of those forces. The Shu forces had the most courageous generals as well as more than capable strategists. As far as Wu goes, their discovery and acquirement of the Imperial Seal garnered them a legitimacy for which they held on with several strong spirits.

I too hold the view that Wiz is Wei, Brd is Shu, and Dos is Wu. And not only due to their colors~
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:09 am

well WEI haz SIMA YI *_*

but BRD guardian is too much of an idiot to say Zhuge liang is over there wakakakaka
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:05 am

Segawa wrote:
I BLAME ZHUGE LIANG!!

but dont you think BRD should be SHU DOS as WU and WIZ as WEI?

i mean... the colours.

(Lu Bu gets to join the Chaos faction T_T)
I've seen a game where Wei is red and Wu is blue.

Then again, said game also had Cao Cao and Liu Bei as brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Romance of the Three Unions   The Romance of the Three Unions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Romance of the Three Unions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3