Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with Amateus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevano
Nevano

Male Posts : 92

Help with Amateus Empty
PostSubject: Help with Amateus   Help with Amateus EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:38 am

So can anyone give me some pointers on Amateus, he seems awesome, but kinda slow, not his movement but how he plays.
i currently have him almost with all his default parts, the only thing i changed is his normal arm with ans Accel Saber +5 tec tuned one and a +2 walk shield that i had to spare.

Current stats are:

13 str
28 tec
11 wlk
15 fly
17 tgh

Any help i greatly appreciated in game-play or stats
thanks
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Help with Amateus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with Amateus   Help with Amateus EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:11 am

well mine has 2 Wing amj for more fly speed (since his walk sucks) and replace the other arm with accel and add a Blast Bazooka (if u have one >_>)
and his am2 has a long range, so its your sniping weapon.... (while i was using my destructor i was surprised amateus hit me from my sniping distance)
and if u want to kill anything make sure you are on a power spot of u must have hypershot item.... (i 1on1 a destructor cn with tons of weapons and i killed it with hypershot and living me with half a life)

and heres my beta Amateus
-2 misside ams
-2 bazookas
well this one is very very slow but its a beast when its on a power spot (u can try this for lulz)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1

Help with Amateus
Page 1 of 1