Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Female Trolls?

Go down 
+17
Lime
Dune
Haruka
boytitan2
IcyAmiki
reiya
xzpwnz
Wolf Hikari
Fate
Fainche
N3wTyp3
shinigami
Nisa
IcyKing
reVelske
subzero1112
Maria+Holic
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is there really a Female troll?
yes
Female Trolls? - Page 3 Vote_lcap59%Female Trolls? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 59% [ 22 ]
no
Female Trolls? - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Female Trolls? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 10 ]
dunno
Female Trolls? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Female Trolls? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage

Female Trolls? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:24 am

reiya is a girl.
He- I mean she shall testify about it herself.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:38 am

and how i go about doing that? /stun
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:18 am

anyone can be a troll
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Newcomer
Newcomer
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Rules 30 : There are no girls on the Internet.

Rules 14 : Do not argues with troll, it means that they win.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:50 am

Haruka wrote:

Rules 14 : Do not argues with troll, it means that they win.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Of corse there are Female trolls...

Male trolls need a mate to reproduce with anyhow... right...?

Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 am

Dune wrote:
Of corse there are Female trolls...

Male trolls need a mate to reproduce with anyhow... right...?

I somehow.. I agree with this.
And reiya is a guy! >_<
Back to top Go down
Lime
Lime

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:48 am

There are, trust me. And I think they have the potential to be a heck of a lot worse than male trolls.

As far as GIRLS on the internet, there's just several signs you have to follow.

If the Girl has the IGN of a female anime character: ITS A GUY.

If the girl is at least 2 of the 4: feminine/mature/sweet/charming and attractive at all. ITS A GUY.

If the girl uses 'sexy' or some lust-related name like 'boysrhot' ITS A GUY. OR A 12 OR YOUNGER GIRL.

If the girl is immature or seems to demand attention from a select few guys while ignoring most; It's a girl.

If the girl is generally decent with the game but still occasionally asks surprisingly nooby questions, its a girl.

If the girl is one of the 4: feminine/mature/sweet/charming yet not perfect: she's highly likely to be a girl: BUT SHE'S TAKEN.

Hopefully this has enlightened some of you.
Back to top Go down
Skellar
Skellar

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 am

Read MSPA's Homestuck.
There ARE female trolls and they're worse than males. :o
Back to top Go down
http://magmarc44m.deviantart.com/
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:58 am

Lime wrote:
There are, trust me. And I think they have the potential to be a heck of a lot worse than male trolls.

If the girl is at least 2 of the 4: feminine/mature/sweet/charming and attractive at all. ITS A GUY.

If the girl uses 'sexy' or some lust-related name like 'boysrhot' ITS A GUY. OR A 12 OR YOUNGER GIRL.

If the girl is immature or seems to demand attention from a select few guys while ignoring most; It's a girl.

If the girl is generally decent with the game but still occasionally asks surprisingly nooby questions, its a girl.

If the girl is one of the 4: feminine/mature/sweet/charming yet not perfect: she's highly likely to be a girl: BUT SHE'S TAKEN.

suddenly .. ROFLCOPTERS
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:44 am

Idontlive wrote:
Lime wrote:

suddenly .. ROFLCOPTERS

Somehow,Nisa,the female troll :/ does NOT fit in any of these. So you should add a catergory for girl troll.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:59 am

shinigami wrote:
Idontlive wrote:
Lime wrote:

suddenly .. ROFLCOPTERS

Somehow,Nisa,the female troll :/ does NOT fit in any of these. So you should add a catergory for girl troll.

Excuse me,i'm a very nice person.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:14 am

Nisa wrote:

Excuse me,i'm a very nice person.

Kay, my bad. Then you're a very nice person who sometimes trolls.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 am

Lime wrote:

I can bet 100% that not all of the above is true. And I can also bet 100% that not all of the above is false.
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Lime wrote:

"IGN of a female anime character"-This is so wrong on so many levels, are you saying that ALL the Mikus and Viinctoriques out there are guys... then again I know guys who call themselves lily so that may not be too far feched an idea.

you lie. The two points highlighted does not describe most of the girls I know(coming from a school with 90% girls). Also, why can't I be generally decent and ask nooby questions about the game and not be a stalker instead of a girl?
It does not make any sense at all. After all nooby questions are key too further your understanding of the game in areas that you're unfamiliar with .

Back to top Go down
Lime
Lime

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 am

mogimus wrote:

"IGN of a female anime character"-This is so wrong on so many levels, are you saying that ALL the Mikus and Viinctoriques out there are guys... then again I know guys who call themselves lily so that may not be too far feched an idea.

you lie. The two points highlighted does not describe most of the girls I know(coming from a school with 90% girls). Also, why can't I be generally decent and ask nooby questions about the game and not be a stalker instead of a girl?
It does not make any sense at all. After all nooby questions are key too further your understanding of the game in areas that you're unfamiliar with .

Hehe, wasn't expecting a serious evaluation of that post, so i'll break it down for you.

rule #1: that applies to mainly the concept of Guys on Girl characters. and how to tell a G.I.R.L. from a Girl Razz

All of what i said there came from my own experience playing online. When it comes to the anime IGN thing: I knew one guy from another MMO who had female characters and almost all of them were anime inspired, while the guy ones were regular names.

Then i came across a guild of close friends, they too had female characters, all inspired by female anime characters. and that guild had 10 or so regulars who did just that.

On another MMO, i had an old friend who used a IGN MorriganX, (Darkstalkers series btw) who quit, only recently came back. I rebuddied 'her' just to learn she was a 'he' ALL along; i just never bothered to ask. xD

Not saying girl's can't do that... guys are just a HECK of a lot more likely to do that. Specially ones the average guy anime watcher would consider awesome. Like Misaka from Index/Railgun.

As for the immaturity thing: kinda mean to say but its true: most immature guys won't even be playing a female character in the 1st place, trying to keep up a manry image (coughinsecurecough). That leaves the female characters acting immature to actually be real girls. And im pretty darn sure no guy is going to have an obsessive e-crush on a guy. UNLESS SUDDENLY: YAOI.

and for the other thing you bolded. most hardcore guys are gonna stay on top of the information of the game, surfing forums and all that. I've known high level female players I've asked certain things about their class's gear and got questions in return: ("Wait, luck really does that?... Well actually...my BF gets my gear for me."). I will admit that one was more personal experience than the other, but the G.I.R.L. players i've met usually are pretty into the game itself over the social aspect and less likely to be in the dark about blindingly obvious 'you can read that in the help menu' type of questions.

So yeah lol, I'm not hating on girls. It's literally coming from my experiences online. and yes. I DID get a little online crush a few years back on someone i friended on another MMO who had a epic personality... just to find out from my friend a few days later it was a guy... and she knew cause that was HER RL BOYFRIEND. Thank goodness i was (and still am) good friends with her, or that would have been a HECK OF A LOT MORE AWKWARD.

Also, that friend of mine fit the 'attractive personality' thing btw. but do note how she was TAKEN.
Back to top Go down
Gchan
Gchan

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 am

I highly doubt the possibility of REAL un-stereotyped females joining this game... if the girl appears or acts stereotypically... then it's a guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female Trolls?   Female Trolls? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Female Trolls?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3