Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trolls, and what should be done about them.

Go down 
+8
Midreus
knyx
Flandyrll
koi
Segawa
boytitan2
Nisa
Wolf Hikari
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Trolls, and what should be done about them. Empty
PostSubject: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:00 am

Aight, I'm sure most of you have noticed the influx of trolls or people claiming to be trolls coming to this forum. Am I the only one wondering why these guys are still here? Trolls post to make people mad so they can have a laugh, so why do the admins let these guys hang around without any warnings? Letting people like this be among us gives newcomers the idea that trolling is cool and allowed. In the forum I normally post in, trolls are banned on the spot. Just last night someone got banned for admitting to trolling. I believe the admins should enforce strict anti-troll rules. We don't need a horde of idiots shitting on threads for fun.

Discuss. Or not.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: If It was me...   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:02 pm

If it was me now... I would rather zookas them. But if I am normal, I won't eat any of their bait. But, what is it with them anyway? You can make your own way to handle them. I know that Sun like to troll on me often but... I don't understand why he always try to get me tough. (alright, this makes me calm a bit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:27 pm

the difference of the troll of your forum and the funny troll here is:
funny troll:we don't make the ppl mad,we just make them laugh or stay happy.
troll:make the ppl mad.

i'm just a funny troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
the difference of the troll of your forum and the funny troll here is:
funny troll:we don't make the ppl mad,we just make them laugh or stay happy.
troll:make the ppl mad.

i'm just a funny troll
I facepalmed with a magnitude matching that of the San Francisco earthquake of 1906 because of your stupidity. There is no such troll that fits your description of a funny troll. That would be a comedian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Diabolical wrote:
I facepalmed with a magnitude matching that of the San Francisco earthquake of 1906 because of your stupidity. There is no such troll that fits your description of a funny troll. That would be a comedian.

He's new at this internet thing. And just parrot his way thinking he's trolling.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:14 am

Cori wrote:
Diabolical wrote:

He's new at this internet thing. And just parrot his way thinking he's trolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 am

You're trolling us already~~!!! <3 XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 am

troll are usualy just preteen and kids there usualy annoying to ban all trolls from the internet u would have to ban everyone under 16

then again alot of ppl in dos are over 18 and still trolls nvm

Me im not a troll dont piss me off I wont piss u off let me refraise attempt to piss me off I will respond cause I love making fun of ppl it dosent actually have to piss me off

anyways dont get the point of trolling unless it leads to a link or intrusive site and is the true definition of trolling everyone else is still imitating what a troll is and dosent even know what trolling is and just think by being annoying there trolling

maybe there ppl that cant make fun of ppl in real life dam I miss being a class clown in high school and making fun of ppl
Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 am

Diabolical wrote:
Aight, I'm sure most of you have noticed the influx of trolls or people claiming to be trolls coming to this forum. Am I the only one wondering why these guys are still here? Trolls post to make people mad so they can have a laugh, so why do the admins let these guys hang around without any warnings? Letting people like this be among us gives newcomers the idea that trolling is cool and allowed. In the forum I normally post in, trolls are banned on the spot. Just last night someone got banned for admitting to trolling. I believe the admins should enforce strict anti-troll rules. We don't need a horde of idiots shitting on threads for fun.

Discuss. Or not.

i had a troll in a different forum. He made me laugh instead o_O. Should he be allowed then xO? (i reversed trolled him i guess MuhAHhahAHa)

Guess that particular one was sort of fun to have around. Either that or im a brick that can never be trolled xO.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:57 am

boytitan2 wrote:
troll are usualy just preteen and kids there usualy annoying to ban all trolls from the internet u would have to ban everyone under 16

Me im not a troll dont piss me off I wont piss u off let me refraise attempt to piss me off I will respond cause I love making fun of ppl it dosent actually have to piss me off

anyways dont get the point of trolling unless it leads to a link or intrusive site and is the true definition of trolling everyone else is still imitating what a troll is and dosent even know what trolling is and just think by being annoying there trolling

maybe there ppl that cant make fun of ppl in real life dam I miss being a class clown in high school and making fun of ppl
Sad Sad

Lies.

you admitted it in another thread.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Sad Sad

Lies.

you admitted it in another thread.

Im not a liar I probly miss worded myself Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:00 pm

You don't like trolls?

Trolls, and what should be done about them. XoIfm
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 pm

koi wrote:
You don't like trolls?

Trolls, and what should be done about them. XoIfm

re useing the same pick fail trolling

_1 point
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:44 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Im known for trolling I wont troll u as long as u dont troll me I wont talk shit long as u dont try to insult me I will flame u
Evidence here : http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t3323-i-never-made-a-intro-here-dont-worry-its-troll-free#55120

Shot yourself in the foot now didn't you? Denial is not healthy.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Flandyrll wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Im known for trolling I wont troll u as long as u dont troll me I wont talk shit long as u dont try to insult me I will flame u
Evidence here : http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t3323-i-never-made-a-intro-here-dont-worry-its-troll-free#55120

Shot yourself in the foot now didn't you?

FLans new name is Flanfail

this is what I said

meaning ppl have the misconceptions of me trolling Im in no way trolling for the simple fact its impossible to make some one mad over the internet no matter how good the insults are Im just retaliating to retaliate cause Im bored =D

and again I only retaliate I never start

Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:53 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

this is what I said

meaning ppl have the misconceptions of me trolling Im in no way trolling for the simple fact its impossible to make some one mad over the internet no matter how good the insults are Im just retaliating to retaliate cause Im bored =D

Denial is unhealthy. When you kill someone, whether or not you are provoked, it's still considered murder or manslaughter.
If your logic applies to this world, I would be a Holy Saint already.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Flandyrll wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

this is what I said

Denial is unhealthy. When you kill someone, whether or not you are provoked, it's still considered murder or manslaughter.
If your logic applies to this world, I would be a Holy Saint already.

No im pretty sure the times in life when I was in middle school and jr high and some dumb ass decided to hit me and I beat the shit outa them i dint get in trouble (most of the time I didnt )

Its called a heart for and eye a lung for a tooth those are the codes I live by when Insulted I return the favor ten fold
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
No im pretty sure the times in life when I was in middle school and jr high and some dumb ass decided to hit me and I beat the shit outa them i dint get in trouble (most of the time I didnt )

Its called a heart for and eye a lung for a tooth those are the codes I live by when Insulted I return the favor ten fold
So that means that ultimately, you are trolling because one of it would be retaliation while the other 9 are unjustified.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 pm

This was entertaining, but boytitan's lacking effort. I had expected better from you.

My vote cast for best thread of 2011.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. As for trolls, shake'em off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 pm

boytitan and Flandryll are probably tsundere for each other.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Diabolical wrote:
boytitan and Flandryll are probably tsundere for each other.

tsundere wats this mean ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tsundere
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 pm

NC
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:53 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. As for trolls, shake'em off.

Perfect grammar, punctuation, spelling...

... i-is this a reverse boytitan'd!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. Empty

Back to top Go down

Trolls, and what should be done about them.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next