Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?

Go down 
+27
Himururu
Phobos12
Cen Silver
ChaosOmni
Foxie
Izzy
MaltaElvoret
Wolf Hikari
TaeTae
Maria+Holic
Courius
Andaros
HashiriyaR32
Segawa
Feign
koi
frappn
palladium
FenixStryk
Midona
FreedomFighter
Hyoka
Abolla
Jello
Sean
NovaZero
FrozenEdge
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? Empty
PostSubject: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:07 pm

im just wondering.... theres a swimsuit version of the female bots and if someone makes a skin that makes them naked (that makes it very distracting in battle)
can the user be banned from the game? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm

It should be a bannable offense. Not every person who plays this game is lonely and sexually depraved mature.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
im just wondering.... theres a swimsuit version of the female bots and if someone makes a skin that makes them naked (that makes it very distracting in battle)
can the user be banned from the game? Suspect

I would think it would depend on how much detail it has. I mean I make my bots kinda naked all the time. Like with my Lily Rain, her human part is completely naked and I added a butt crack on her. xD
But I guess with the swimsuit ones it would just depend on how much detail. =O
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:54 pm

NovaZero wrote:
It should be a bannable offense. Not every person who plays this game is lonely and sexually depraved mature.

+1 to that!
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 am

Jello wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

+1 to that!
+1
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:15 am

Tempura said in the GM Radio that we can't has nude skins because not everyone's 18 years old.

Then again the people who would use them most is under 18.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:19 am

All the more reason to ban them because their immature minds can't grasp such things well enough so they think nude is cool.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:08 am

i think i saw 3 or 4 in CBEN.
will not affect much in battle since i don't even looking at detail of bot.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:14 am

but wait till quest/mission mode.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:04 am

I don't see the point asking for that. You have maybe a lot of imagination. Me not ... Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:40 am

Thing is, its really gonna be just Jello doing that...
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:11 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Thing is, its really gonna be just Jello doing that...

True, I might do something like that. Preferably make the skin flesh colored with no nipples or 'slits'. Though I might do it, please don't put me in the same category as those same people who seemingly lust over them. I'll do it to frustrate those kind of people. =3
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:34 am

The problem isn't so much why you're doing it as it is the fact that you are doing it. It's just out of place to see in-game. Keep it in the fanart and I'll have no qualms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:56 pm

FenixStryk wrote:
The problem isn't so much why you're doing it as it is the fact that you are doing it. It's just out of place to see in-game. Keep it in the fanart and I'll have no qualms.

I second that.
Back to top Go down
palladium
palladium

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Well, actually the problem isn't so serious, my clan leader always paint her bots in this kind(in CBJP)

Spoiler:

But she doesn't get banned until now, so don't worry about too much.

Back to top Go down
frappn

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 pm

"...until now..."

"...don't worry..."

Wut.
Back to top Go down
palladium
palladium

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 pm

frappn wrote:
"...until now..."

"...don't worry..."

Wut.

T.T

If u can't understand my sentense or the grammar is wrong, please tell me.

because English isn't my native laguage.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Bare skin is not offensive, and offensive parts of her body are covered by, erm, some kind of clothes.

2palladium,"until now" means "she got banned only recently".

Back to top Go down
palladium
palladium

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:02 pm

koi wrote:
Bare skin is not offensive, and offensive parts of her body are covered by, erm, some kind of clothes.

2palladium,"until now" means "she got banned only recently".

lol, my dumb English.

I mean she always use that kind of skins and never get banned XD
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:02 pm

that was too much Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Spoiler tags. they're there for a reason dude...
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:16 pm

palladium wrote:
Oh my, so that much is still (barely) permissible on the Japanese servers... Though I doubt the US GMs would allow that kind of skin...

Still is quite beyond any of mine. (Well, that I would actually play with openly, anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:25 am

In Japan, where exhibitionism is more common, I wouldn't be surprised if that kind of skin was permissible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:06 am

Feign wrote:
palladium wrote:
Oh my, so that much is still (barely) permissible on the Japanese servers... Though I doubt the US GMs would allow that kind of skin...

Still is quite beyond any of mine. (Well, that I would actually play with openly, anyway.)

Maybe when there are actual US based GMs... Don't forget the current English GMs are Japanese. Razz
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 am

Mayhem wrote:
Feign wrote:
palladium wrote:

Maybe when there are actual US based GMs... Don't forget the current English GMs are Japanese. Razz
You have a point there, wonder if that will happen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?   Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal? Empty

Back to top Go down

Naked Female Bots.... legal or illegal?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next