Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds Empty
PostSubject: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:13 am

Like the title says. I need some critique before I actually go through with these.

"Lily Rain build":

"Destructor Girl build":

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:05 pm

For your DG, don't you have another buckler?
That could give you another couple of tunes.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Those values you've landed on for Lily/DG arent breakpoints. If anything, they're nearly under breakpoints (fly breakpoint at 34, wlk berakpoint at 28)
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:42 am

>viper
>no tune in viper

Not sure if trolling.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:12 am

Internal > Shortboost IMO :3
Back to top Go down
tanjinyi
tanjinyi

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:20 am

Why not switch out stock parts for other slotted parts for lily? Afaik lily's parts are quite cost heavy and unslotted too, build arm ams could work I guess, not sure about lgs, will check them when I get off my phone
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 am

lily psygun deal so little damage (but still able to hit AGs/shadens sometimes)
lily psyslicer never hit anything now, maybe to lock enemy for radar
handyzok is fine i guess as long as not to far nor to close to you (enemy's art/melee) but this build lack of real damaging weapon. replace viper shield with buckler for obivious reason, u can buy them about 7K UC each on bazar, i don't think psyco formula bs is good, forgot the stat but i pick marill's instead for fly based art

ps : agreed about replacing part, but please don't turn your lily into what_the_hell_is_that_thing!!_OMG_it_is_coming!!.png
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 pm

tggt wrote:
>viper
>no tune in viper

Not sure if trolling.

They're slots of last resort. Otherwise, I don't really care to tune them.

@Trill: FLY break at 31, last I checked. I don't know the WLK points and I've heard that they're different for ARTs and hophops, so...guess I'll work on squeezing in that Run tune.

Lily Rain AM: 35 Cost, 20 HP, 2 STR 2 TEC 1 FLY.
Lily Rain LG: 35 Cost, 20 HP, 1 TEC, 2 WLK, 1 FLY.
Also, most Psyguns do low damage(that's why Lily has four of em!)...and Psyslicers can land hits on retreating enemies since it doesn't alert the target.

@UncleBobbie: Short Boost on DG because I've noticed that just running is going to screw me over once I start hitting the god-tier games. The fourth Internal adds 1 Force, 10 ammo, 10 range and -100 INT, but it doesn't give me much more benefit as I already attack fairly well using the 3x Internals.

I flipped through the calc and didn't see any parts that caught my eye. Build Arm AM is an interesting choice for Lily, any other suggestions?

@Akhenderson: a Buckler is the same exact cost as a Handyzook and completely neuters me against enemies closer than midrange. Therefore, no.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:58 pm

I meant replace your viper shield...
You're using a buckler on your lily and using a viper on DG which is why I got confused as to why you're not using a buckler on DG.

Why did you automatically assume you should replace your handy zooka anyways? I said nothing of the sort
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 pm

@Akhenderson wrote:
I meant replace your viper shield...
You're using a buckler on your lily and using a viper on DG which is why I got confused as to why you're not using a buckler on DG.

Why did you automatically assume you should replace your handy zooka anyways? I said nothing of the sort

Sorry, but your statement was a bit ambiguous so I made a logic jump. I shouldn't have assumed so.

I made a new Destructor Girl build:

"Fire's Destructo Girl build, take 2":

Thanks Akhenderson for mentioning the Buckler, got me past the 28 WLK point and got me 30 TEC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 pm

... I was going to try to build some builds, but uh... few questions before I can do anything.

1. Why internals on Lily?
2. Why buckler?
3. Why HP tunes for DG?

Actually just.

What playstyle are you going for with the builds you had in mind?
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:51 pm

@Yokura wrote:
... I was going to try to build some builds, but uh... few questions before I can do anything.

1. Why internals on Lily?
2. Why buckler?
3. Why HP tunes for DG?

Actually just.

What playstyle are you going for with the builds you had in mind?

DG: Mostly longrange AAmissile, with Handy for extra damage and close-range defense. Buckler defends me at close range because people are not going to take being hit for 25+ lying down. Hophop so I can fire over allies' heads and so I don't have to just try to run away.
And since I like to attack directly, Handy gives me a high-Force explosive that I sic on everything in range.

Lily: Midrange attacker, buckler to shield me from incoming fire at this range since Lily's max HP is rather low. I could do without the Internals, but Lily's cart set doesn't have many standouts and I'm already taking Float Dash+Quick Boost, although Blast/Beam Guard might be useful.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:22 am

Personally, if I were going with that weapon set for Lily... I'd drop both internals for stealth/Sniper/MovingBurst/More FLY

Internals don't increase force :c you shouldn't be running out of ammo, range is fine, and I not really sure bout int. For usabiliity... stealth/sniper/MB/FLY would do you more good than internals xD;

Anyways, why HP on DG? considering she's a long range, HP on Lily would be a bit more logical than DG... I think?
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:22 pm

@Yokura wrote:
Personally, if I were going with that weapon set for Lily... I'd drop both internals for stealth/Sniper/MovingBurst/More FLY

Internals don't increase force :c you shouldn't be running out of ammo, range is fine, and I not really sure bout int. For usabiliity... stealth/sniper/MB/FLY would do you more good than internals xD;

Anyways, why HP on DG? considering she's a long range, HP on Lily would be a bit more logical than DG... I think?

Hm. I might consider Sniper Sight...I'm not much of a Stealth player, but I like the idea of spamming psyguns at idiot Seraphs without them being able to track me instantly.
Not really a big alpha-er on Lily, so I don't think I'll take MB.
More FLY...meh, just 3 more. I don't need a 38 FLY Float Dash and it'll just screw my targeting while dashing, but 34 would be just fine. EDIT: Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to pump in 3 FLY unless I drop both Life tunes...31 might have to do for Lily.
Extra HP on Lily would be nice as well.

I'm not entirely sure how the Force Barrier LGJ works, but if I'm right in thinking it works as a mobile shield projected in front of the user, it'd amplify my lifespan and augment the Buckler defense.

As for HP on DG...it just comes with Tank tuning. I can replace the normal Tank with more WLK or TEC, but I need to know the next WLK breakpoint after 28.

If I can get 1s Lily Rain parts, I could do this...maybe I'll get lucky today in Bazaar.
"Fire's waifu, take 2":

This is my current DG build...15 free Capa to spend wherever I feel like...
"Current DG build":

Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:26 pm

I don't know why, but I feel like crying after I looked at the lily's calculator....
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm

on DG. Drop the Great Run , bust it into High Run Alpha + Run, if you must, to free up even more cost .__.
Back to top Go down
LilyEve
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LilyEve

Female Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:36 pm

change those great tunes on DG and lily to high tunes beta/alpha, thery're not really cost-friendly, and switch the 3rd EIW for broad radar on DG
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:12 pm

@Trill wrote:
on DG. Drop the Great Run , bust it into High Run Alpha + Run, if you must, to free up even more cost .__.

Sounds good. I'll do that, maybe put in a little more WLK/TEC or have room to get a better weapon.

@Lily: The Great tune(s) on Lily Rain aren't really easy to split. My Lily is UC shop, meaning 0s. Unless I switched her parts or obtained 1/2s Lily Rain parts, I can't really break it up. DG's tune slots are almost completely full as of right now, but I'll try that.
I prefer to fight using the AAmissiles, so I'd prefer to have at least three Internals, and Short Boost will help me escape any ambush. I appreciate the suggestion though.

EDIT: Next version...

Lily Rain, take 3:

10 free Capa to play with. Ranger tunes shouldn't be too hard to pull off with some Slot protectors and mats aren't too bad. This version gains +50 Life.
Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 am

"Bump"(I'll delete this later)
Back to top Go down
LilyEve
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LilyEve

Female Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:36 pm

if u want to reach the next fly breakpoint (34) with 10 free capa, high boost beta+boost

Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I figure that higher walk and Broad Radar would be more helpful on DG, and that more fly would be more beneficial than more HP on Lily.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:01 am

@IcyAmiki wrote:
I don't know why, but I feel like crying after I looked at the lily's calculator....
probably cuz of the cost and the low stat
plus the weapon isnt even that strong...
and it has 2x internals when it's doesnt seem to be the alpha type
so it's kind of wasted
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:28 am

@BNOISE wrote:
@IcyAmiki wrote:
so it's kind of wasted

It's making me cry when you don't even bother looking at the rest of the topic.

In case you didn't know, I'm already trying to refine my builds. So please either look at the new builds and criticize them, or leave.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:59 am

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@BNOISE wrote:
@IcyAmiki wrote:
so it's kind of wasted

It's making me cry when you don't even bother looking at the rest of the topic.

In case you didn't know, I'm already trying to refine my builds. So please either look at the new builds and criticize them, or leave.
owo? wasn't replying about the other builds cause the new ones seemed fine
just answering Icy's question cause no one seemed to be doing it

i mean trill's is really good
Back to top Go down
Urahar
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:04 am

Christmas destructor girl is hopper with blast bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds   Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Rain n Destructor Girl builds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Artillery Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com