Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little late for introductions but...

Go down 
+6
Sunohara
Onlyjayy
Foxie
Sayuri Chan
Rein
NovaZero
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

A little late for introductions but... Empty
PostSubject: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:06 am

Hello. Name's NovaZero. Been in the forums for a few days now and I just saw this today.

As you can see, I'm quite the Crimrose enthusiast. Current group is BRD but considering this is just OB, I may end up joining either WIZ or DOS, depending on how I'm influenced.

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 am

NovaZero wrote:
Hello. Name's NovaZero. Been in the forums for a few days now and I just saw this today.

As you can see, I'm quite the Crimrose enthusiast. Current group is BRD but considering this is just OB, I may end up joining either WIZ or DOS, depending on how I'm influenced.

Nice to meet you.

As a fellow CrimRose enthusiast, I encourage you to join WIZ... as Crim-chan stands no chance in a "fair fight" of artillery... or explosives! Tactics and strategy is the way! I'm in Wiz currently too at that.

And erm... Nice to meet you. (27 posts late introduction but who cares about the late part.)
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 am

another crim rose user <3, welcome to the boards, ^^

dont get discouraged though, crim rose is more for tactical strikes or support, like Rein said ^^

hope we can meet in game or in the board o.o
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 am

Also a crim. xD
Welcome. o3o
And I suggest you join whichever you see fit, From what I have seen on my Wiz account they have alot more people, For easier grinding. c:
But on DOS I found the community to be better, I ended up spending a couple hours in the DOS area chatting with random people, Making friends and playing little games of pushing people off cliffs...
In any case both are good. c:
Add me in game sometime? ^o^
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 pm

WIZ community is quite nice when you find the actually decent/good players, they're quite talkative if you want to chat with them. And...."easier grinding" works both ways, especially in shuffle battles. And we're not the ones doing blind-idiot-rushes (BRD).
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Not all BRD blindly rushes in, too. But I've experienced people who don't follow instructions like 'Retreat!'.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:29 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Not all BRD blindly rushes in, too. But I've experienced people who don't follow instructions like 'Retreat!'.

I'm usually shot down before I can do the 'Retreat!'. >_> Otherwise I get shot down right before someone starts healing people... >_>
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:33 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Its usually obvious that you should retreat to a chokepoint....Which I tend to do before the order is given.
<< >>
Better chance for me to live. o3o
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm

It's still a pain dealing with allies who act like the AI.

Quote :
Its usually obvious that you should retreat to a chokepoint....Which I tend to do before the order is given.
<< >>
Aye. Although we usually retreat to the Power Spot and make a last stand with the others there. There are times when we still had a chance, if it weren't for some expensive robo ally getting himself killed because the enemy side was pushing forth.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

NovaZero wrote:

Quote :
<< >>
Aye. Although we usually retreat to the Power Spot and make a last stand with the others there. There are times when we still had a chance, if it weren't for some expensive robo ally getting himself killed because the enemy side was pushing forth.

Then there are times when retreating screws up a win.... and leaves behind allies.... who then get murdered as they're retreating....
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Rein wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

Quote :
<< >>

Then there are times when retreating screws up a win.... and leaves behind allies.... who then get murdered as they're retreating....
Why would you retreat if you are winning? D:
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:40 am

Because its suicide for them to REMAIN engaged in battle after their allies have fled.... The rapid deteroiation of the formation/lines means it's a guaranteed loss....
Back to top Go down
Onlyjayy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Onlyjayy

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 am

people choose crimrose purely for the BOOBs

i rest my case
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:19 am

Your point being?
Back to top Go down
Onlyjayy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Onlyjayy

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:44 am

My point being
Your Mum

OOOOHHHhh
Good CALL
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 am

Woo.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:44 am

NovaZero wrote:
Woo.
*hug* :3
Back to top Go down
Sunohara
Sunohara

PostSubject: Bump!   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:40 am

Does this thread really need a bump? Its on the top of the page....
Back to top Go down
Ecclesia
Ecclesia

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 am

Maybe he meant +1 post count lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sunohara
Sunohara

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Ecclesia wrote:
Maybe he meant +1 post count lol XD

tongue
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Nova's one of the last few people I recruited for JP version and quite possibly the fastest I've seen climb the ranks. Any arena questions you have can probably go to him.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 pm

a BRD. huh.
i would try to recruit you, but i just really don't care anymore.
i'll let anyone join if they feel like it. sheesh. sheesh!
sheesh.

but welcome, man.
girl.
woMAN.
welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sunohara
Sunohara

PostSubject: ..   A little late for introductions but... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Bu- .. Now wait, Just.. Uhm.. Yes.. MALE.. Me..No.. I hate Ecchi.. NO! NO! scratch
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Onlyjayy wrote:
My point being
Your Mum

OOOOHHHhh
Good CALL
YOUR DAD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little late for introductions but...   A little late for introductions but... Empty

Back to top Go down

A little late for introductions but...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next