Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

Introductions.. Empty
PostSubject: Introductions..   Introductions.. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Hi guys, I guess I should introduce myself as inzane14 (IGN/forums). I'm just a casual player thats been playing CB since the official EN release although not early enough for the beta. Tough luck I guess. I joined DOS because I thought that joining the underdog union would be kinda fun. Its not really the no population union people keep talking about. There are lots of good players there and beginners that'll just get better over time in my opinion.

I myself would just be considered a decent player. Sometimes I play really well and reach top 10 and on a couple occasions #1. Sometimes, I still make mistakes and play bad. I guess that's life, you just learn from those mistakes and keep getting better. The forums really also help me by reading about the opinions, different play styles and guides of other people. It helps to develop my own battle style. I'm just a casual gamer that wants to have fun. Anyone with me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

Introductions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions..   Introductions.. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 am

Hi, welcome to the forums. Love the attitude, hope you have fun here and in CB--good luck.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Introductions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions..   Introductions.. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:06 am

Hello there inzane14! "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. It seems like u've choosing your legend there. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! ^w^

And yeah.. my nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Introductions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions..   Introductions.. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:27 am

hi hello welcome etc etc

I am known around here as Necrio. I'm also known in game as Necrio. Therefore you can call me Necrio.

Back in the glorious days of the OBTs, I was once a DOS as well, brandishing expensive 1000++ cost bots yet dying very fast.

Here's a tip from me, don't do what I did XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions..   Introductions.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions..
Page 1 of 1