Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. Empty
PostSubject: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:23 am

Hi! I am LXE. You can call me by my "nickname", Alexy, I am 17 years old and I play CosmicBreak because of the Mecha Action and Anime style.

My favourite mecha in the Beta is the Aquila. My second favorite is the Zero Saber CC I am currently using.

I play mostly as AIR. I am an Aerial Ace who flies high and rains down beams onto my enemies.

What I personally want this game to have is, less nudity or skimpy outfits on girls, more gameplay and more male human characters like Jikun Hu.

I am a noob, I only got into the Top 10 once at 7th place.

In real life I am a amateur techy (Yes, I build robots in real life), a highschool student, boyfriend to a girl, an Anime watcher, Manga reader, ecchi lover, 13 kyu level go player, and am training to become ninja.
Back to top Go down
neoscream
neoscream

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:21 am

Hi LXE, Welcome to the CB fan forums. Looks like people are too busy playing the game to say hi. Do you mean Zero Fighter CC as to my knowledge Zero Saber is not available at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://neoscreams-log.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:10 am

neoscream wrote:
Hi LXE, Welcome to the CB fan forums. Looks like people are too busy playing the game to say hi. Do you mean Zero Fighter CC as to my knowledge Zero Saber is not available at the moment.

I meant the Limited Edition Zero Saber with the Cosmic Commander Custom Paintjob.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:40 am

LXE wrote:
neoscream wrote:

I meant the Limited Edition Zero Saber with the Cosmic Commander Custom Paintjob.
Yep, that's Zero Fighter, he has some different stats from the actual Zero Saber (most notably, he doesn't have the Zero Step special move).

Anyway, welcome to the forums... If only you introduced yourself here before making that final beta rant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 am

HI LXE, I'm Reia, a mature player and about skills I'm more of a Wild Shot. Can get 1st place, last or most times appear in the ranking with many awards.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Hello there LXE! I believe I ever seen u before. "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 am

Meh, yo. You can call me Sun, the delightful troll.
Back to top Go down
Problem?
Problem?

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi LXE, I am problem (don't worry i'm not a troll), I partially agree with you on the less nudity part but I did see Crimrose on an advert and downloaded the game and have been playing it for coming up to two months now. I like anime and the internet is a second home for me. My favourite bots are mighty byne girl (the girl) and ace braver (robot).

@wolf: now I know why you post on so many introduction forums (laugh at me behind my back if thats ok)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gekkeg.blogspot.com
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Problem? wrote:
@wolf: now I know why you post on so many introduction forums (laugh at me behind my back if thats ok)

If you're pointing that on me, i suppose I don't think I remember what I should do in this forum now.. Being a person who remembering and sometimes forgot is tough. Anyway, here is some friendly advice.. Do not make any necrobump again or you'll get the warnings.. ><
See you in-game soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.   Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Self Introductions!!! - Just for fun.
Page 1 of 1