Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVE HARD mission Guide (TEXT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

EVE HARD mission Guide (TEXT) Empty
PostSubject: EVE HARD mission Guide (TEXT)   EVE HARD mission Guide (TEXT) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:13 pm

This is for those who didn't find the video guide(s) that effective or do better with text guides. This is a mixed balance which allows people to use Psyguns easily without the downsides of praying they will hit (they WILL hit like this)

This is the "correct" version with typos fixed and detailed fleshed out from the original Topic on the CB Community forums. The ones posted in another sub forum were the v1.5 with a few minor details added.

Vartio wrote:
Please Donate $5 in paypal to Vartiolight@hotmail.com if this helps any

Wheee... I finally beat that damn thing.

I entered a State of absolute focus (I know I have this. When I do, my mind's way ahead of my body and my hands shake like mad), and came out 2129 total.

Things to note from Vsin's playthroughs and how I did them (in case people figure out how to do something by text):

-Psygun Kisiril when you start, get pretty close and just gun her, you can't miss until she moves away. At this point follow her with Railgun shooting her until she lands, psygun more. If RNG favors you, she moves towards the gate (W/Sw/Nw) in general. You might need to spend a few trial runs until this goes according to plan, and to learn the distance you need to Psygun spam.

-In the 1st Zone, Railgun the moving grounds until none remain, then snipe a HeliDelgon. Swap to Psygun, shoot the Medium Delgon with Psygun twice, let both hit, then turn and shoot with Railgun down everything.

-1.5 : Railgun down all the Delgons. Psygun the first.

-Second Zone: Psygun out the Sniper Delgons, then railgun the other 2. When going downhill, I suggest you Psygun Right-left-right-left-right-left. Excluding 1-2, you should get pure Breaks. Hover Dash to next area. (PS: I usually have 450-500 Points by this time)

-Third Zone: Activate Bitto, then let it take out 2-3 Grunts on it's own. Then Psygun more sniper delgons and then take out everything else with Railgun. When the 2nd wave appears, Psygun Medium Delgon twice, then you can Rail or Psygun the 3 Sniper Delgons, I suggest Psygun for safe keeping of BREAKs.

-Kisiril wants to Troll Zone: Quickly prepare PsyShield, do not use it yet. Psygun Kisiril twice and raise shield (Railgun here if you can). At this point you should swap to Railgun, shoot twice on 2nd hill, Shield, Shoot again. Stand outside the "Gate"and activate "Mammary Power" Boost.

-4th Zone: Hover Dash through the gate and land in front of the Delgon line that spawns (You can do this by landing in the small crater in front of you), shoot them 1-2 times. You should get mostly Greats and HOPEFULLY a lot of breaks if you got enough hits on Kisiril in Troll Zone. Railgun everything but the 2 in the far-side right, then move over and railgun the Delgon, if you feel you used up too much time, EVE power up again, shoot the Helidelgon, then shoot the two lines.

Psygun the DelgonRock (The flying Delgon) and railgun everything but the one to the right of where you entered.

Eve mode again, you need it this time. Shoot the HeliDelgon, this spawns wave 3. Shoot down any 2 lines next to each other, then begin chasing the Runners. ALWAYS leave the ones outside the gate for last. In the time it takes to hunt THEM down you'll lose break. Time can be recovered easily, break can't.

As long as you've got 1200, I would say you're fine thus far. Stand outside the cave. 1000-1100 is consistent too. But I am not certain about it yet.

-5th Zone (Cave): Open up your wonder bit. Your job now is to let it deal with everything in the first wave, this will restore your breaks.

Railgun the rest of the Hallway, now in the 2nd, activate your EVE Power again.

Shoot down the first wave, and preferably stand in front of the 2nd Wave (A sole Medium Delgon) and shoot him down (or let your Bit do it if you can). Turn around QUICK, and spam 2-3 railgun shots (should still be piercing) to kill the whole group (presuming your first shot for some reason don't take them all down) of Runner Delgons before they get away.

If you've got roughly 1450 you have it made. 1250-1300 should be good enough, I think.

-Kisiril: Just EVE power, and shoot her while she fires her Dark Psyguns. When she teleports, just keep circle strifing her *do NOT move in circles around her, just left and right* and shooting her while your Eve remains. DO NOT leave any EVE boosts behind.

When she warps on top of a hill, swap to PsyShield, and begin shooting Kisiril with level three charges. When she swings her arm, raise Psyshield. After she fires DarkLance, dash to the side to dodge melee. Repeat these phases until she summons her "Stun Sphere". At this point it's all side dashing so you can dodge her, keep an eye on that sphere, and get a few good shots.

Good Game.
Back to top Go down

EVE HARD mission Guide (TEXT)
Page 1 of 1