Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mighty Byne or Red Squealer

Go down 
+5
FrozenEdge
buldog22
Demonbane
D.N Angel
Snelgrove™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Snelgrove™
Snelgrove™

Male Posts : 25

Mighty Byne or Red Squealer Empty
PostSubject: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 am

I'm planning on buying a Mighty Byne but I saw this Squealer thingy...so, I just wanna ask if Byne is any better than a Squealer. If Squealer would be better, what good bot should I buy for 35 RT? Thanks XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:39 am

Byne is better.
Back to top Go down
D.N Angel
D.N Angel

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 am

Mix the parts for Red Byne Smile
Back to top Go down
Demonbane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Demonbane

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 am

Red Squealer is the poor man's Byne. They are effective to a point in arena.

Might Byne is the better deal with build-in shielding all over except for the booster and head. But the shop Byne is not as cost effective with those pilebunker arms.

If you wanna try your luck, try getting Mighty Byne HN from gara #3. That one is the best Byne.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Male Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:33 am

byne has build-in shield, which is very dangerous. I would choose for byne if i were you

Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:17 am

well heres my statistics....

Mighty Manly Byne - shield tank, slow moving, pile bunker has a lame range but deals a OMFG damage... and it has ammo....

Red Squeler - has a better speed, his Falcon Punch deals a OMG damage and it a good chase capabilities..... and falcon punching to flyers is madness!!!! and infinite punch usage than Byne's
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Male Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

Red Squeler - has a better speed, his Falcon Punch deals a OMG damage and it a good chase capabilities..... and falcon punching to flyers is madness!!!! and infinite punch usage than Byne's

In that case, go Red Squeler

Why?
This:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 am

With all the shields, Byne could probably tank twice as much damage as his HP indicates. Also the stats, if you get some asura AMJs, hook up some squealer arms under the Byne arms.
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Make a love child out of them. Save up for asura's to put quad fists along those shields.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Byne with Squealer arms is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Okay.

Purchase Mighty Byne.

Why?
Reason 1 : You can get Red Squealer as Drops in Arena and Quest Mode
Reason 2 : Byne is a Melee Damage Freak. His Range maybe limited, but it deals hectics amount of damage. Combine his AMs with Squealer, and you'll see damage boosts.
Reason 3 : Byne's Parts (BD, LG, AM) all have Blast Armor. What it means... they can be equipped by any Land Unit and can be a giant tank.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne or Red Squealer   Mighty Byne or Red Squealer Empty

Back to top Go down

Mighty Byne or Red Squealer
Page 1 of 1