Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.

Go down 
+16
BNOISE
LordShade
ywxiao
Xynno
Nisa
Idontlive
Suguri
boytitan2
Riverlia
B2Seeker
rei_hunter
shinigami
FrozenEdge
RoboFranky
Puddin'
TerraChika
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 am

ywxiao wrote:
LordShade wrote:
ywxiao wrote:
She's not as fragile as many people seem to think, get float dash, beam guard, blast guard, boost tune and 30+ fly, then you'll see how hard it is to get to her, not to mention the trouble you'd face once someone actually learns how to use the barrier.

Offensive wise just learn how to hover you mouse on your intended target, sniper sight really helps if you are having trouble shooting people.

I'm a sneaky moving burst air on CBJP, I love hunting LRE, it gives me a sense of satisfaction to kill those overpowered RT bots.

I don't need half of that

my Zero Saber Girl kills Lily Rain Eve's all the time.

i only remember getting hit by the damn railgun once and it did 92 damage O.O

then I proceeded to rush in and swipe 6 times with my 32 str ZSG and it was dead

Maybe what I said was a bit confusing, I meant once LRE get those skills it's really hard to get to her in a standard team fight.

The good ones I've seen move ridiculously fast, especially if they get accel roll, there's simply no way for ZSG to keep up with her while running through the enemy team, you might as well be trying to chase a Jikun.

And even if you do get close, she has the barrier which actually does melee damage, with the final hit being a knock back giving melee plenty of headaches. With proper timing LRE can even run into people purposely, knock them back, then follow up with a level 3 EVE shot, it might sound hard but I've seen it done plenty of times by pro LRE players.

does this mean soon my maxis and ama cant chase down eve no more ??? Iv ecaught some oukas before
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Had some matches against LRE. I swear I cried a little when I took her down with my low-level Helingal... twice in one match.

I'd have to say that the most difficult ones that I fought are the ones using the psyguns more than the rail gun.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Seems like this is a glass cannon : her basic HP are kinda poor compaired to her high natural cost.

She's the IVIS of ART : does a insane amount of damage if well played, but freakin easy to kill if properly ganked.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:23 pm

I haven't seen what kind of monster an EVE can be in the right hands
since I have never played any decent EVE, only rich noobs with EVE.

But yes, that arm cannon packs quite a lot of potential
especially since EVE is a friggin bastard child of AIR and ART
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2