Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.

Go down 
+16
BNOISE
LordShade
ywxiao
Xynno
Nisa
Idontlive
Suguri
boytitan2
Riverlia
B2Seeker
rei_hunter
shinigami
FrozenEdge
RoboFranky
Puddin'
TerraChika
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. Empty
PostSubject: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:28 am

Is Lily Rain EVE easy to beat in Union Wars? I heard she's pretty powerful.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:44 am

If used right then she's a monster, if not then nothing special.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:51 am

Since she's an ART, use melee to pwn her.
Doesn't look like she has much HP tho
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:00 am

my lagkuns are ready to kick these rich bastards
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 am

I havn't seen lots of EVE yet,and havn't actually fought one.So I don really know.
But puddin's right,if not used right,everythings' trash.

Many ppl want Lancerlot,it may be powerful;but in my hands,it's trash.I ended up 27th rank in union using it Sad
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:04 am

They just may surprise you... Double to Triple Digit Damage without much stun on your side, but you felt it Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:13 am

All I can say is never have your back showing to an EVE.
I found that out the hard way. It scared me enough to dash my ass out of there.
The damage is freaking high.

Of course I died in the process.
Yes, Oz. I'm looking at you. ;_; you killed my Misty.
Back to top Go down
Riverlia

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:31 am

the same with other infamous Rt bots
easy to get used to, quite dangerous if used right, but not as invincible as what some seem to think
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 am

just for being another over rated bot I rushed one with my ama It ate nova missles unfortunately I let my blind furry of a bot being over rated kill me

rushed the eve all the way back 2 her ps to kill her she died and was jumped got some one else kill in the process but still died

honestly id rahter fight eve ouka ivis any day than a group of lagkuns

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 am

She's dangerous, but that's nothing new for a bot with a railgun. Treat her like an S-size saggi.

Also, with the way her railgun works, traveling in pairs or groups of 3 can cause her lockon to constantly swap, preventing her from charging.

I've seen several in union wars, most have been on my team, but I've taken a few out with my Destructor Girl. Granted, I haven't really seen anyone that knows how to play her yet, either.
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 am

She's an S size saggy with a fragile body.. S size airs like to eat her unless she has blast zooks. If she does.. then get a land type sneak up on her.. most of the eves I saw in arena so far either failed hard or did ok-ish. Still w8ing to see a pro one show up, but I don't expect it to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am

Idontlive wrote:
She's an S size saggy with a fragile body.. S size airs like to eat her unless she has blast zooks. If she does.. then get a land type sneak up on her.. most of the eves I saw in arena so far either failed hard or did ok-ish. Still w8ing to see a pro one show up, but I don't expect it to happen.
Last time, Feirts owned my Soljetter hard with his EVE.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:13 am

Idontlive wrote:
She's more durable than a Saggi, I'd say. She's a hell of a lot more mobile - especially with float dash - and she has a use-at-will shield.

Thing is, she's not like Ouka or Jikun where you can just spam mouse clicks and get kills, so even though she's good, we won't have to worry about most people figuring that out.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:18 am

boytitan2 wrote:
just for being another over rated bot I rushed one with my ama It ate nova missles unfortunately I let my blind furry of a bot being over rated kill me

rushed the eve all the way back 2 her ps to kill her she died and was jumped got some one else kill in the process but still died

honestly id rahter fight eve ouka ivis any day than a group of lagkuns

lol! lol!

So true.

Especially with my mouse,where in the middle there'sa 'ftg' button.Doubles my mouse's sensitivity once pressed (happens a lot when firing all weapons).I need a new mouse or lagkuns keep pwning me cause I can't aim them.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Riverlia wrote:
the same with other infamous Rt bots
easy to get used to, quite dangerous if used right, but not as invincible as what some seem to think
Then i found out that ouka is hard to use.
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 pm

As someone said above, when used right shes an absolute monster. She essentially plays like normal lily o.o. Watch out for eve mode >.>, even if you travel in groups you'll still be hit by a lvl 2 charge. It is however very funny to eve cannon people healing at the powerspot as it kills the whole whack of them sitting there.
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:22 pm

She's not as fragile as many people seem to think, get float dash, beam guard, blast guard, boost tune and 30+ fly, then you'll see how hard it is to get to her, not to mention the trouble you'd face once someone actually learns how to use the barrier.

Offensive wise just learn how to hover you mouse on your intended target, sniper sight really helps if you are having trouble shooting people.

I'm a sneaky moving burst air on CBJP, I love hunting LRE, it gives me a sense of satisfaction to kill those overpowered RT bots.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 pm

ywxiao wrote:
She's not as fragile as many people seem to think, get float dash, beam guard, blast guard, boost tune and 30+ fly, then you'll see how hard it is to get to her, not to mention the trouble you'd face once someone actually learns how to use the barrier.

Offensive wise just learn how to hover you mouse on your intended target, sniper sight really helps if you are having trouble shooting people.

I'm a sneaky moving burst air on CBJP, I love hunting LRE, it gives me a sense of satisfaction to kill those overpowered RT bots.

I don't need half of that

my Zero Saber Girl kills Lily Rain Eve's all the time.

i only remember getting hit by the damn railgun once and it did 92 damage O.O

then I proceeded to rush in and swipe 6 times with my 32 str ZSG and it was dead
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 pm

My seraph took like 90 damage a hit from one when she landed suddenly while trying to run away with her wings on... And I thought I had finally tuned her to have some decent level tgh...
It was like 300+ hp down to 60+ hp after getting hit twice...
That was some scary stuff. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:03 pm

BNOISE wrote:
My seraph took like 90 damage a hit from one when she landed suddenly while trying to run away with her wings on... And I thought I had finally tuned her to have some decent level tgh...
It was like 300+ hp down to 60+ hp after getting hit twice...
That was some scary stuff. Evil or Very Mad

Still can't compare with my destructor in CBJP hit by some unknown land bot 161 hp > boom, I don even have a chance to escape.

Nightmare.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 am

Puddin' wrote:
If used right then she's a monster, if not then nothing special.

Today I found out u're a monster.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 am

Suguri wrote:
Idontlive wrote:
She's more durable than a Saggi, I'd say. She's a hell of a lot more mobile - especially with float dash - and she has a use-at-will shield.

Thing is, she's not like Ouka or Jikun where you can just spam mouse clicks and get kills, so even though she's good, we won't have to worry about most people figuring that out.

my saggi has 15 walk =D
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 am

I hunted one down with my ama and I killed a few with some of my lvl 5 arts 1 of them being contradict

saggi and my lvl 8-10 group havent met the joy of killed a eve yet ^__^
Back to top Go down
EdgeOfChos
EdgeOfChos

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:43 am

Since i got Lily eve i stay back behind the Huge artys but if we rush in a bit ill move up and snipe.
Just never rush with eve, if you are caught by 2+ people which to the missiles and try to get back to your team.
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:04 am

LordShade wrote:
ywxiao wrote:

I don't need half of that

my Zero Saber Girl kills Lily Rain Eve's all the time.

i only remember getting hit by the damn railgun once and it did 92 damage O.O

then I proceeded to rush in and swipe 6 times with my 32 str ZSG and it was dead

Maybe what I said was a bit confusing, I meant once LRE get those skills it's really hard to get to her in a standard team fight.

The good ones I've seen move ridiculously fast, especially if they get accel roll, there's simply no way for ZSG to keep up with her while running through the enemy team, you might as well be trying to chase a Jikun.

And even if you do get close, she has the barrier which actually does melee damage, with the final hit being a knock back giving melee plenty of headaches. With proper timing LRE can even run into people purposely, knock them back, then follow up with a level 3 EVE shot, it might sound hard but I've seen it done plenty of times by pro LRE players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.   Got a question about EVE in Union Wars. Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a question about EVE in Union Wars.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next