Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?

Go down 
+16
CapeMike
HashiriyaR32
halcyon
knyx
rei_hunter
xzpwnz
Z741
Nisa
NumeroDoS
IronDicks
kynaree
IcyAmiki
shinigami
NovaZero
Midona
TerraChika
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? Empty
PostSubject: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:21 am

You might have forgotten this by now, but the "Union Wars Battle Campaign" is still running. So, I was wondering how you guys are going in it.

I lost count of all my battles so I'm going to just spam PVP and enter all the Union Wars I can.
And as for the Cross Flag BSJ, I'll need 3 more "Best Supporter" or 5 more "Best Jammer".

For these titles I found that you can get them more often if you keep on killing objects and using items that pop out of them. If you summon heaps of Hipporoids, You'll get the "Best Supporter" title easier. If you use heaps of "Fire Pillar", "Hurricane Blast", or "Radar Jammer", You'll get the "Best Jammer" title easier.
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:34 am

To me, I think I did over 100 arena matches but I'm still spamming arena.

As for Cross Flag BSJ, I did get more than 10 Swordmaster and 10 Leadership. Woulda liked to get more than 10 Destroyer. -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:37 am

Cleared it up the 3rd day after it began. :/
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:39 am

Cleared both of them the next day after the announce.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:43 am

What do we get from them again?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:56 am

Used winbell to spam arena to get 10 jammers (easiest way) few days after launched.Got a few of everything else too,but that makes no difference.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:59 am

Got around 70 Best Supporter and 60 or so Swordmaster... ._.
Back to top Go down
kynaree
Newcomer
Newcomer
kynaree

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:05 am

I checked my results at the ranking tables, and looking at my monthly arena records (i'm not too sure if it works)
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:06 am

i stopped counting a few days ago, heres where i got up to
Matches

Best support

Leadership

last attacker

Destoryer

great fighting spirit

the game warrior

best jammer

sword master
1 (i dun melee at all)
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 am

I lost count a long time ago, but since I managed to get like 22 Swordmasters for February alone, I guess I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:25 am

i think i managed 700+ arena matches with about 250 warriors
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Quite likely done. I screenshot most arena match results, and I've counted at *least* ten different instances of me getting Destroyer [save for the ones where I get Destroyer and something else, where that other award shows instead]. How? By beasting in the Lv5 rooms with my Seraph Crim. Smile I would have gone for a Winberrl's healing route, but with noobs running amok passing up heals, it's a bit tough to get best supporter... *grumble grumble*

I'm pretty sure I've racked up 100 arena battles in the process, too.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Already done
Probably already 100+ game warriors
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm

ailehunter

15-20 Sword Masters
35-40 Best Supporter
10 or so Last Hits

104 Battles Done

Valor (Recorded)
10 Best Supporters
6 Swordmasters
5 Destroyer
5 Game Warrior
6 Jammer
2 Leadership
7 Last Hit

85ish fights.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 pm

10 sword 10 leader easy, I think I have 10 spirit but I suck too much for 10 warrior.

You guise make me jellies.
Back to top Go down
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 am

I lost track about a week or two ago...

This is the record before i stopped:

17 Game Warrior
10 Destroyer
16 Fighting Spirit
1 Swordsman
2 Supporter
5 Jammer
10 Leadership
9 Last Attacker
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:18 am

I kept track with the wrong stats (used monthly rather than lifetime), but according to the current month's stats, I'm done. The "Get 10 of the same arena award" challenge was easy as hell with Pulsardio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 am

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
I kept track with the wrong stats (used monthly rather than lifetime), but according to the current month's stats, I'm done. The "Get 10 of the same arena award" challenge was easy as hell with Pulsardio.
best support much?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 am

Nisa wrote:
HashiriyaR32 wrote:
best support much?

Yeah, Best Support and Best Jammer are pretty easy with Pulsardio/Pulsy Gamma...already set here on those! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 am

CapeMike wrote:
Nisa wrote:
HashiriyaR32 wrote:
best support much?

Yeah, Best Support and Best Jammer are pretty easy with Pulsardio/Pulsy Gamma...already set here on those! Very Happy
Lol i rather troll level 5 limit rooms (and noobs) with my RT Bots Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Yes~~! <3 I finally finished it! XDDDDDDD
10 Best Supporter~~! <3
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:22 pm

LXE wrote:
10 Best Supporter~~! <3
.......... its taken you since this thing started ti get 10 best support, thats almost a whole month
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:24 pm

IronDicks wrote:
LXE wrote:
10 Best Supporter~~! <3
.......... its taken you since this thing started ti get 10 best support, thats almost a whole month
Lol triangle rank plix
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Use Pulsardio 10 times
Get "Best Jammer" 10 times
?????
Profit

I also got like 50 Swordmaster titles since I got Frau 3 days ago.

I dun think I finished yet.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 pm

When you're #~20 every match I don't think you can get enough awards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?   How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are you going with the "Union Wars Battle Campaign"?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next