Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

helingal guide(can have modifications)

Go down 
+11
Suguri
knyx
Intet
haures
Shaftronics
Cino
NumeroDoS
Nisa
Idontlive
Kuuga
Hyoka
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

helingal guide(can have modifications) Empty
PostSubject: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:56 pm

alright here is sir oni a famous helingal among the ppl of CB ready to teach the ppl how to use this great bot called helihangel.

first of it i know that exist ppl will ask me these questions.
1-hey dude helingal have low hp and is better as a scout robot,he is a junk.
R:the frog lander have low hp,is small and is a junk to nbs too,but he can kill you too right?so a helingal is like a 'frog lander' of the skies,dificult to catch,low hp(to noobs) and small cost.making him a perfect robot for the ppl that like agility and put strategies in the game.

2-are you famous?i never head about you
r:tell me how many ppl in CB use a helingal?in 20 players of CB,2 are helingal users,so it is easy to become famous but hard to find helingal users like me.

now that this FAQ is over let's begin

build:
everyone know that a good robot is one that take good damage and take less damage of the opponent,but hold on
hot shot,this doesn't mean you need to lvl up much resistances,helingal is a bot that have a great agility but not much atack,so in your first time with him,lvl up his core but not much his hp to increase cost,after all he is a low cost S robot,
when you begin to arrive on lvl 6 or 5 like me,you will see that the patch to become a great helingal will be hard,so lvl up your bullet,beam,sword,missile resistance,if you think you avoid much damage,lvl up your hp or your core.

parts

helingal is a pre made robot,so you can't change anything,after all he is a helicopter,but he have 2 rifle homing missiles beam and his wings to direct atack,so you don't need to worry about this.

in action:

helingal was not made to go and send him in a bullet hell,he was made to minor but important objectives like atack and run,supporting fire,bombard the enemies with fire pillar and others,make good use of his agility to avoid or spin around the enemy with your missiles to destroy him,even a art unit will have some work to get you,but remember a factor in the helihangel,agility is everything to him,master this and you will become a great player with helihangel.

i hope this help the new and old ppl in CB to understand that a helingal is not someome that you can underestimate in battle.

this will have some modifications along the time(if i have time for this)

Last edited by Agnusdei on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 am

The English... ._.

You killed the english ._.

Also his name is helingal..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 am

You spelled Helingal's real name wrong. You don't deserve to play him.
Back to top Go down
Kuuga
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kuuga

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 am

Agnusdei wrote:
alright here is sir oni a famous helihangel among the ppl of CB ready to teach the ppl how to use this great bot called helihangel.

1-hey dude helihangel have low hp and is better as a scout robot,he is a junk.
R:the frog lander have low hp,is small and is a junk to nbs too,but he can kill you too right?so a helihangel is like a 'frog lander' of the skies,dificult to catch,low hp(to noobs) and small cost.making him a perfect robot for the ppl that like agility and put strategies in the game.

2-you are famous?i never head about you
r:tell me how many ppl in CB use a helihangel?in 20 players of CB,2 are helihangel users,so it is easy to become famous but hard to find helihangel users like me.

build:
everyone know that a good robot is one that take good damage and take less damage of the opponent,but hold on
hot shot,this doesn't mean you need to lvl up much resistances,helihangel is a bot that have a great agility but not much atack,so in your first time with him,lvl up his core but not much his hp to increase cost,after all he is a low cost S robot,
when you begin to arrive on lvl 6 or 5 like me,you will see that the patch to become a great helihangel will be hard,so lvl up your bullet,beam,sword,missile resistance,if you think you avoid much damage,lvl up your hp or your core.

parts

helihangel is a pre made robot,so you can't change anything,after all he is a helicopter,but he have 2 rifle homing missiles beam and his wings to direct atack,so you don't need to worry about this.

in action:

helihangel was not made to go and send him in a bullet hell,he was made to minor but important objectives like atack and run,supporting fire,bombard the enemies with fire pillar and others,make good use of his agility to avoid or spin around the enemy with your missiles to destroy him,even a art unit will have some work to get you,but remember a factor in the helihangel,agility is everything to him,master this and you will become a great player with helihangel.

i hope this help the new and old ppl in CB to understand that a helihangel is not someome that you can underestimate in battle.

If used right Helingal can do to your opponents what this guy did to the english language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:46 am

Agnusdei wrote:
alright here is sir oni a famous helihangel among the ppl of CB ready to teach the ppl how to use this great bot called helihangel.

1-hey dude helihangel have low hp and is better as a scout robot,he is a junk.
R:the frog lander have low hp,is small and is a junk to nbs too,but he can kill you too right?so a helihangel is like a 'frog lander' of the skies,dificult to catch,low hp(to noobs) and small cost.making him a perfect robot for the ppl that like agility and put strategies in the game.

2-you are famous?i never head about you
r:tell me how many ppl in CB use a helihangel?in 20 players of CB,2 are helihangel users,so it is easy to become famous but hard to find helihangel users like me.

build:
hot shot,this doesn't mean you need to lvl up much resistances,helihangel is a bot that have a great agility but not much atack,so in your first time with him,lvl up his core but not much his hp to increase cost,after all he is a low cost S robot,
when you begin to arrive on lvl 6 or 5 like me,you will see that the patch to become a great helihangel will be hard,so lvl up your bullet,beam,sword,missile resistance,if you think you avoid much damage,lvl up your hp or your core.

parts

helihangel is a pre made robot,so you can't change anything,after all he is a helicopter,but he have 2 rifle homing missiles beam and his wings to direct atack,so you don't need to worry about this.

in action:

helihangel was not made to go and send him in a bullet hell,he was made to minor but important objectives like atack and run,supporting fire,bombard the enemies with fire pillar and others,make good use of his agility to avoid or spin around the enemy with your missiles to destroy him,even a art unit will have some work to get you,but remember a factor in the helihangel,agility is everything to him,master this and you will become a great player with helihangel.

i hope this help the new and old ppl in CB to understand that a helihangel is not someome that you can underestimate in battle.

helingal guide(can have modifications) 1371-78
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 am

wuts a helihangel ? isnt it ROFLCOPTER ?

in any case... NO.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:10 am

Simple solution.
Get Ghost Raider.
It looks so much more cool than a helihangel :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:30 am

sorry for this,i type fast in the keyboard,well judge if everyone want,i need to master the portuguese,english and japanese,it was never easy,but for your english or american ppl,this is easy to judge someome that english is not your primary language.(what can i do?when they do a guide,everyone is happy,when a brazilian like me,they flame my topic)
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 am

Please don't go with that reason. English is not the primary language for me or for many of us either. If you want people to stop trolling or flaming your posts often, take time to preview your posts to see if they come out right. Punctuation and capitalization go a long way.

Anyway, offtopic once again, roflz.
Back to top Go down
Cino
Cino

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 am

dont worry about it...
at least you provide a detailed guide as detail as possible...

well i didnt know that the decepticon helicop can do that....
too bad am too bad using air type bots...
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 am

Agnusdei wrote:
sorry for this,i type fast in the keyboard,well judge if everyone want,i need to master the portuguese,english and japanese,it was never easy,but for your english or american ppl,this is easy to judge someome that english is not your primary language.(what can i do?when they do a guide,everyone is happy,when a brazilian like me,they flame my topic)
Guess what im neither.
Spoiler:
no srsly take your time if your english isn't perfect, it's better that way.
Also .. guides are to guide people in the right direction..
and the 2 easiest ways to mess up :
1. providing unneded/unuseful/misleading information
2. making it unreadable (by failspelling/randomlanguage barrier/messed up typing/rushing it)

your thread messed up in the second one and not just a little bit...

so.. either start over from a scratch, rewrite it or just dont post.. that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 am

at least someome will understant the guide -.-
well thanks the ppl that still can understand this,if someome don't understand,go back to school ._.
i never had problems with language kill
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 am

Just for your information, a lot of people use helingal too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:21 am

OMG I use Helingal too, I so nub but pro after reading this guide.

Agnusdei wrote:
if someome don't understand,go back to school ._.
Lol no.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 am

Agnusdei wrote:
at least someome will understant the guide -.-
well thanks the ppl that still can understand this,if someome don't understand,go back to school ._.
i never had problems with language kill

So go back to school, okay?

I'm just sayin'.

Maybe you can be good friends with Boytitan or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 am

if someome use helingal(que legal,or that's cool)) put your hands up.
helingal guide(can have modifications) Neohit10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 am

Behold.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

anyone knows what could be the good cartridge for helingal? now at level 5 I have "3 raise cost capacity, 1 beam guard, 1 quick jump" and I'm planning to put (at level 10) "stealth, quick land, quick boost, 1 raise cost capacity and broad radar" but that would give me a 20 free capacity for tuning which for me a little short. so I think of changing the broad radar to another raise cost capacity for better tuning opportunities.

but if you have a better idea for the cartridge. I think I could use it for a better a build. thanks
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am

Drop stealth for cost, still get broad radar as it is MUCH more useful than stealth. If you can see everyone on your radar, you can avoid them when you want to. Plus you'll avoid blundering into the other team by mistake.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 am

Nisa wrote:
Simple solution.
Get Ghost Raider.
It looks so much more cool than a helihangel :3

DEM ARMS SO EPIC
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:23 am

Intet wrote:
Drop stealth for cost, still get broad radar as it is MUCH more useful than stealth. If you can see everyone on your radar, you can avoid them when you want to. Plus you'll avoid blundering into the other team by mistake.
This, and you can see pincer attacks or flanks coming before they happen and alert your team to them. Particularly useful during epoch, as well as on maps like King's Coliseum where there are pathways going behind the spawn points, and...the one graveyard map, blanking on the name, where there are two exits from the spawn rooms with the PS between them.
Back to top Go down
haures
haures

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:33 am

Intet wrote:
does the broad radar see enemies even they have a stealth cart? because like the noel blizzard map which limits the visibility of the player it is better to have a stealth cart equipped that can ambush enemies from above ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 am

haures wrote:
does the broad radar see enemies even they have a stealth cart?
Every enemy, including those with stealth cart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helingal guide(can have modifications)   helingal guide(can have modifications) Empty

Back to top Go down

helingal guide(can have modifications)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next