Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much would lily eve "cost"?.

Go down 
+8
Hyoka
knyx
IcyKing
xzpwnz
Suguri
Puddin'
monkeytheifx
azz33
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

How much would lily eve "cost"?. Empty
PostSubject: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Like the title says, how much money would get a lily even in garapon cost?.

100$?
200$?
300$?

I wonder if its really worth it. The game has less people each day thanks to broken UC builds, so i wonder how much will she really cost to get and if its really worth is in a game with few people.

I have seen many CB advertisements after lily eve update, and with many i mean advertisements that keep appearing in anime forums, not those advertisements you see every 30 mins.
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Ive seen those advertisements in anime forums since December xD
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:50 pm

monkeytheifx wrote:
Ive seen those advertisements in anime forums since December xD

I mean these:

How much would lily eve "cost"?. 14436715
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm hoping >$500

Then less people will have her, and I'll look like a boss with 3 of them in my commando.
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Puddin' wrote:
I'm hoping >$500

Then less people will have her, and I'll look like a boss with 3 of them in my commando.

Im hoping less than 100$.

I mean, the game is quite empty rigth now, i don't want to spend more than 100$ for a game that will probably have 100 players or less in a year.

That and the fact that awesome F2P games with epic graphics are going to be released this year.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm guessing it'll pretty much be Ouka gara with Ouka replaced by EVE.

So if I have the same luck as last time, $4 B)
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Suguri wrote:
I'm guessing it'll pretty much be Ouka gara with Ouka replaced by EVE.

So if I have the same luck as last time, $4 B)

That would be awesome.

I still don't know which are the rates of cash garapon so im not sure which are the chances of getting the good robots from them.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Didn't Evee average about $450 in jp?
But yeah it all does depend on luck
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

I doubt there is luck on garapon, im guessing there are rates.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:30 pm

azz33 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

I doubt there is luck on garapon, im guessing there are rates.
It's luck, with a limiter to what you can roll based on the loading animation.

SUPERFLY = Anything can be rolled.
CAR CRASH = Gold balls cannot be rolled.
DERPWALK = Neither gold nor silver balls can be rolled.
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 pm

we r poor man so 100rt, 200rt, 300rt or even 500rt.... cant buy it... pale
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Cyberstep needs to be careful.

People getting lily eve = happy customers that probably will keep spending money.

But spend 100$+ and not get lily eve...its quite a bad reputation for cyberstep.

Considering in other games with 20$ you can get the items you want.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 pm

azz33 wrote:

People getting lily eve = happy customers that probably will keep spending money.

But spend 100$+ and not get lily eve...its quite a bad reputation for cyberstep.

People getting lily eve = complaints from OPness

If people are willing to spend $100 on something they may not even get they're more likely to spend more to get it
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
azz33 wrote:

If people are willing to spend $100 on something they may not even get they're more likely to spend more to get it

Or just learn that spend money on cyberstep = bad idea. And go to the other MMOs where you get the items you want for cash and have more people and better graphics?.

Cosmicbreak community is decreasing, they dont need angry players.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 pm

azz33 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
azz33 wrote:

Or just learn that spend money on cyberstep = bad idea. And go to the other MMOs where you get the items you want for cash and have more people and better graphics?.

Cosmicbreak community is decreasing, they dont need angry players.
It's because the community is decreasing that they're pulling out the overly advertised lily rain eve to catch the unsuspecting players interest
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Thanks Garapon for reminding me I have a gambling problem ._.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 pm

To guarantee a single Lily Rain EVE you'd have to use the 5x roll 40 times in a single sitting, which costs 8,000 Rt which translates to $800.

Of course, you can be lucky and get her in less rolls, but $800 is the safe, sure-to-get price.

U mad? I'm furious.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Hyoka wrote:
To guarantee a single Lily Rain EVE you'd have to use the 5x roll 40 times in a single sitting, which costs 8,000 Rt which translates to $800.

Of course, you can be lucky and get her in less rolls, but $800 is the safe, sure-to-get price.

U mad? I'm furious.
Baddd
Gambler's fallacy
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:21 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
It's because the community is decreasing that they're pulling out the overly advertised lily rain eve to catch the unsuspecting players interest

They are not going to keep players interest with this:

Hyoka wrote:

They are advertising lily eve like if it was UC, but she will be RT, so im expecting she will be "easy" to get. If not all that advertising will be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

No, she will not be easy to get.

She's by far the most powerful Mid-Long range artillery unit.
Back to top Go down
Hobobo
Hobobo

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm

6 missles, a barrier which shields you from ALL frontal attacks, vector cannon which can do up to 50 damage ( which is also extremely fast), and the fact that she's pretty hard to hit =

Instant awesomebot.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:20 am

BS

whats awesome is how everyone kept overexaggerating eve where its still very VERY FAR from being as broken as ivis or vanguard fencer.

6 missiles? 6 "psygun"s that hits for 5 force each, try using psycho formula to see how "easy" it is to hit something with it.
shield? limited, and useless for anything except other arts/snipers.
cannon? now this is ridiculous, EVE shot only has 400 speed, 35 force. for comparison, maxis railgun speed is 630-650 and 37-42 force. it HAS to kept being locked on a single target for incrementing damage 80% -> 100% -> 133% and YES the first lock on deals even LESS than it should be. for information, maxis railgun charge is faster than the lockon stage increment, and doesn't need to be kept locked on a single target. and try locking on a single target on a bunch of enemies...

how someone even said it can one shot stuff with ease is beyond me...
Back to top Go down
xubes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 am

n1njA pr0land3r st1ll 0wns
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:00 am

Kecepirit wrote:
BS

whats awesome is how everyone kept overexaggerating eve where its still very VERY FAR from being as broken as ivis or vanguard fencer.

6 missiles? 6 "psygun"s that hits for 5 force each, try using psycho formula to see how "easy" it is to hit something with it.
shield? limited, and useless for anything except other arts/snipers.
cannon? now this is ridiculous, EVE shot only has 400 speed, 35 force. for comparison, maxis railgun speed is 630-650 and 37-42 force. it HAS to kept being locked on a single target for incrementing damage 80% -> 100% -> 133% and YES the first lock on deals even LESS than it should be. for information, maxis railgun charge is faster than the lockon stage increment, and doesn't need to be kept locked on a single target. and try locking on a single target on a bunch of enemies...

how someone even said it can one shot stuff with ease is beyond me...

Considering you can slay Ivis in a mid-close range fight with an EVE is pretty amazing value. I've seen it done and have done it myself. How can she NOT be broken as a counter? In fact, EVE can even take out Frau Adone spam.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:15 am

Considering if you know what your doing you take any bot and smash face, I have yet to see what makes titty eve such gravy compared to my other options. If anything EVE's greatest asset isn't even her weaponry, it is her mobility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much would lily eve "cost"?.   How much would lily eve "cost"?. Empty

Back to top Go down

How much would lily eve "cost"?.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next