Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you consider a low cost bot?

Go down 
+5
GreyFalcon
FenixStryk
Courius
Hyoka
Jello
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

What would you consider a low cost bot? Empty
PostSubject: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:38 pm

What would you guys consider a low cost bot?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Build Arm BD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm

A bot like my cannon baller, 110hp and 115cost, OR Dune's lulz bots.

I love my cannon baller, its so easy to piss people off wit it... XD

But then my 100 cost pepen is even better.

I majorly pissed a player off... I kept bumping him and running.
Hit and run.
He didnt hit me once, but a nearby Ivis got me in 1 shot.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:15 am

crimrose... you can make her either lowcost or high cost...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:47 am

<500 cost with a high-power weapon and high survivability.
Back to top Go down
GreyFalcon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GreyFalcon

Male Posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:49 am

Froglander Razz
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:23 am

Anyone that can dominate is low cost.

You can cost 3k on your death but if you took out 10k of the enemy's BP does it really matter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:40 am

GreyFalcon wrote:
Froglander Razz
FROGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:DDDDD <3

Edit:

Abolla wrote:

You can cost 3k on your death but if you took out 10k of the enemy's BP does it really matter?

Yes.
Dont ask me why.
I just came up with that idea.
I need time to think about the reason
Back to top Go down
Atila
Newcomer
Newcomer
Atila

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:04 am

Those units that u can play skillfully(units that u're so used to it that u can stay alive & kicking till the end of the round)
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:25 am

sunjae429 wrote:

Abolla wrote:

Yes.
Dont ask me why.
I just came up with that idea.
I need time to think about the reason

Can't really believe you without a proper reason now can I?
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:27 am

Abolla wrote:

Technically it does and doesnt depending on the situation. If you have seen gaijin you may know that if you dominate, your own BP cost goes up. He died once and lsot 3k BP. So it varies. But usually if u kill 10k BP by urself, your team should be killing some as well to make it more than 10k BP in total.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 am

TaeTae wrote:
Abolla wrote:

Technically it does and doesnt depending on the situation. If you have seen gaijin you may know that if you dominate, your own BP cost goes up. He died once and lsot 3k BP. So it varies. But usually if u kill 10k BP by urself, your team should be killing some as well to make it more than 10k BP in total.
lol how can I not see gaijin? ;P HAMMER TIME!!!!

Though I know what you mean. But I meant in general. Like you for example Tae, will often take out 5-8k of BP cost before going down yourself ;P then you die worth about 1.5-2k BP. You pretty much payed for yourself and then some making your death seem insignificant in comparison don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:37 am

Abolla wrote:
TaeTae wrote:
Abolla wrote:

Though I know what you mean. But I meant in general. Like you for example Tae, will often take out 5-8k of BP cost before going down yourself ;P then you die worth about 1.5-2k BP. You pretty much payed for yourself and then some making your death seem insignificant in comparison don't you agree?

Yeh, that's the principle behind my playstyle. Do more damage than your cost.

Oh and one thing you realise. Super cheap mech like froggies aren't as effective the higher up in the rank arenas u go. =]

But they are still great early on.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:39 am

TaeTae wrote:
Abolla wrote:
TaeTae wrote:
Abolla wrote:

Oh and one thing you realise. Super cheap mech like froggies aren't as effective the higher up in the rank arenas u go. =]

I know ;P Learned it after Crown Room kept 20 Vulcans attached to my Froggy's head~ Good thing I already have end-game bots in mind ;D P-P-P-PUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY POOOOOWAAAHHHHHH!!
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:41 am

Abolla wrote:
TaeTae wrote:
Abolla wrote:
TaeTae wrote:
Abolla wrote:

I know ;P Learned it after Crown Room kept 20 Vulcans attached to my Froggy's head~ Good thing I already have end-game bots in mind ;D P-P-P-PUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY POOOOOWAAAHHHHHH!!

Great minds think alike HAHAHAHAHAHA
PUPPY ROARRRRRRRR

Still not sure about our unions tho =/ Will have to talk to clan members during mini beta
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:43 am

TaeTae wrote:
Abolla wrote:
TaeTae wrote:
Abolla wrote:
TaeTae wrote:
Abolla wrote:

Great minds think alike HAHAHAHAHAHA
PUPPY ROARRRRRRRR

Still not sure about our unions tho =/ Will have to talk to clan members during mini beta
Spoiler:

and hopefully most of you guys like the move~

Last edited by Abolla on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol didn't realize this picture was that big)
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:08 am

I like my Harbinger design personally, but I doubt I'll get it together in Final beta, we'll see how things are setup/work out. It's a Garulabird base with quad Garula arms, I love that bot, though it has it's disadvantages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you consider a low cost bot?   What would you consider a low cost bot? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you consider a low cost bot?
Page 1 of 1