Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

[Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) Empty
PostSubject: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Feeling unsatisfied with the length of chapter one. I present to you, chapter 2a! The first part of the two part of Chapter two!
Enjoy!

Chapter 1 author notes.:

Prologue author notes:

Prologue: Gateways

His name was Skype. He was an ordinary human being living on an ordinary, identical to our own earth. He lived in an era that is equal to our own, with technology rapidly emerging, along with the many odd cultures surrounding it. His body was fitter then average, his height taller then average, his weight, a little heavier then average. His strength was lower then average, having no need for strength. His conversation skills are lower then average as well, having not much need to talk.

Skype's life was bland in the most blandest of way.
College, classes, assignments during the day.
Manga, anime, and visual novels during the night.

Yet,that will all soon change as he was thrust upon a situation equal to the ones that he has read, explored and knows well only in stories. A situation of war. A situation of peril, hope, romance and more.

Right now? Skype has long since passed, but his stories remain. From the data
that was preciously preserved, we can now write out his journey. And as
for every end, there is a beginning.

It starts at the meeting of the three representatives of the arks of fate, as Skype takes his first step into the world.

--------------------

For three were their number, Three were their cause. Three special guardians to the three arks of fate. Ancient robots, performing the tasks that they were given.
~Book of mechanics, ark 1: protesis 17

It was a boring day. There was nothing to do. With her infinite wisdom, she has accomplished all of her work splendidly. Not that it was that hard after all, she is Icy, The guardian of Wiz. If she wasn't smart,
she wouldn't be here in the first place.

Sporting a pink color theme, the robot decided to take a quick nap to rest her sensors. She'll
need a quite empty room to sleep in.
'The meeting room would be perfect for that!' she thought to herself but fate had other plans..

Activating a secret warp portal, she arrived in the meeting room just in time to hear Lios talking.

"Hmm? How odd, the transmitter device is working. It seems like there's a new Hero responding to our call." (i shall use green font for lios, as it's just plain easier to read)

"Speaking to yourself again, Lio?"
Icy said, her mode ruined. She cheered up slightly though, as she realized what that meant. A new hero means a new candidate, manpower to help resurrect her god.Calming herself, she placed her best smile as Lios turned to her confused.

The guardian of BRD, Lios, the yellow lion robot. His charismatic face examined hers for a moment before shrugging it off, turning back to look at the communicator.

"Of course not. I was talking to Dracken when the communicator when off. And then you came in from nowhere. What a coincidence." he spoke, chuckling softly to himself.

From the robot lion's left, a flash of light focused and formed a pillar before leaving. The guardian of DOS, Dracken, a small humanoid dragon robot strode forward as he spoke.

"Now what, Lios? I'm not in the need of weak heroes. No matter how much they're good spirited! Oh, and Icy, i see that you are here to. Well met."

"Well met, Dracken." she replied.

"Hey hey, Dracken. Stop kidding yourself. You know that we're all in need of more comrades, don't you?" Lios commented.

"No. OUR Union only needs strong robots!"
True to his form, Dracken roared out his answer. Icy, being used to his personality ignored his outburst. It was a normal event to them.

The dragon took a second before speaking again, aiming his words to spike the lion. "It may be hard for
"Children" like you two to understand, but friendship is the least important thing in the battlefield!"

"Hey! What do you mean by "You two!" icy exclaimed, annoyed at being called a child. "And for that matter, the most important thing in the battlefield is whether you're clever or not! Even if you're super powerful or have a lot of friends, you'll still lose if you're strategies are dumb!"

"Come on guys. Cut it out. This isn't the time to fight."

"Your the one who started this Lio! Why if i could sprout flames..."

"Well, nevermind! Let's welcome our new hero now! Icy, if you would please?"

She nodded, feeling smug that she was the only one who could properly operate the console. "Right! I'll open up the channel now."

Her fingers nimbly danced along the communicator, which spanned a few feet tall and was as long as a table. As if on cue, a screen popped up. A green squared background showing a graph and a chart.

"Hmm? What's that?" Lios spoke, pointing to the screen.

"I... don't know." she spoke, a frown making it's way into her voice.
"There's something different about this.. This response is...."
she stopped, searching her memory banks for any clue.

"This response is new." Dracken spoke as he stood closer to Lios to get a better view.
"Seems like a new kind of robot has come forth. This is interesting. Let's see how strong a "hero" has arrived."

The three waited as the communicator expended a large blue backdrop. Colors made it's way across the screen and it began solidifying.

"Isn't that Greg?"
Icy spoke in annoyance as she watched the screen, showing a grey, pig nosed robot standing still in the middle of a canyon.

No one bothered to answer her, as the sound of gunshots rung out. Bullets flew from behind a corner, embedding deeply into the robot's frame. They watched in silence as Greg trashed about oddly, rushing towards the pillar and smashing head first into it.

A black haired robot quickly stepped out, distancing himself from the robot. He carried a handgun in his right hand, not letting the stream of bullets from his hand stop. His frame was odd. It was more circular then flat.

His design intrigued Icy. What kind of robot has no flat surfaces? He ran oddly as well, his legs moving fluidly and clumsily, instead of the steady secure style that robots normally walk in. Then again, he doesn't appear to be wearing leg enhancements.

"And he's going to explode again. Weakling." Dracken scoffed.

"But look at the other robot. He looks odd. And it appears that he's wearing some sort of ancient casual wear." lios said as he observed the man's grey cargo pants and yellow shirt.

A yellow shirt that turned brown, as Greg promptly exploded. She watched, fascinated as the other robot tumbled backwards and knocked his head to the ground. He slowly got up and held a hand behind his head, hefting his gun on his shoulder.

"Hi there! Can you hear me?" Lios spoke loudly into the image.
"Lios! Voice communication hasn't been established yet!"
"oh sorry Icy. Is it on now?"

She turned to look at the lion and nodded.

"Hi there! Can you hear me? That was an awesome battle!"

The robot in the screen looked up, his expression one of awe and wariness.

'He looks like one of those crimrose types.' Icy thought to herself. 'Maybe he's 80% made out of that new material we found.'

Dracken spoke next. "You still need a lot more practice. That fall at the end was bad form. But it's true that you show promise."

There was a short silence, where Dracken and Lios turned to Icy and waited.
"What? Oh. Sorry. Well, I guess you do look a bit clever. I like you!" she cheerily replied. "My name is Icy. What is yours?"

The black haired robot sighed, shaking his head before looking at her and replied. "I am called Skype." he answered simply. "And i would NOT call taking a rock and smashing someone's eyes out a good battle. Even if it is a robot. The only reason why i won was that he didn't use his gun and stood there like an idiot. Wait, don't tell me. That was a malfunctioning robot, isn't it?"

"Well, in my view, Greg was always malfunctioning!" Icy laughed at the joke.

Lios held a hand up as he walked closer to the screen. "Hello Skype! I'm Lios! Call me Lio if you like. And this guy here is Dracken. The 3 of us are called the Guardians of the cosmic ark. We serve the 3 arks, who are like the gods to all robots."

"We've been calling out to heros all over the universe, here from cosmic ark." Icy spoke next, ignoring a look of annoyance from Lios.
"Why? That's because we need you to regenerate our Ark, the wisdom of wisdom of course! And we urgently need your help!"

"Hey! that's not fair, Icy! I was talking to him.He is going to fight with us to regenrate the Ark of Courage, Bladine!" Lios countered.

"You two are always so immature. Skype, you'll defintely regret becoming comrades with them.
But i promise you won't regret helping Dostrex, the ark of strength."

"This is getting no where!" Icy spoke, stoping her foot once. "The point is, we would like you to choose one of our Unions to join and help regenerate!"

"That's right. The 2 unions that you do not choose will become your enemies. So think wisely."

"Dracken.. we're not here to scare the heroes. this is the reason why your union
is always full of scary looking heroes! We are rivals, not enemies. Choose your words better!"

"You don't wanna join Lio's place either. It's so chaotic there! The inside of their heads are chaotic as well."

Lios would raise an eyebrow if he could.
"Oh icy, are you jealous of us? At least we are not as boring as yours."

"Of-of course not! And WIZ is not boring! Wisdom's union is always cool as ice! and it's all thanks to their cool-minded guardian, ME!"

The dragon robot made a disappointing sigh.
"Icy, where in the universe did you get the idea that you're "cool minded"? I think we've had enough chatting. Let's hear what Skype has to say."

"Yeah. Once you've made your choice, there's no turning back."

"Yes, choose carefully!"

"It is time. Decide."

Skype looked up at the image of the three robot heads in the sky and
shrugged. "You guys sure feel like a family. But I really do not know
HOW to decide. Any advice?"

Icy looked at Skype, then at Dracken, and then to Lios. Almost as one, all three of them began talking, shouting out why he should join their faction.

Listening, the man sat down on the brown dirt and watched the trio bicker.

Last edited by cheongzewei on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Chapter 1: To be awake after a smack on the head.

The error of one’s decision can be reversed by making another. He was a coward, for not fighting in the arena. The revivals of the arks are the greatest priority. The whole balance of power would be shifted. But perhaps I should be glad. This is to my advantage after all.
~Dracken voice records, diary 23.

Man, these three robots are odd. There is some sense of familiarity between the trio. But i wonder what keeps the three together. Well, he better speak up his choice now, that Dracken looks like he would jump and smash the Lion robot.
"Okay! Okay! That's enough!" I spoke up as I waved my hand to gather their attention.
"I've made my choice. I'm joining Lios!"

"YES! Ha! He picked me!" Lios exclaimed in joy.

"Hympth."

"Argh! This is so infuriating! Fine! I'm off." Icy spoke, leaving the screen with a flash of light.
Dracken looked at the side at Icy and walked off without a word, teleporting after a few steps.
Left alone, Lios shrugged and waved his hand apologetically.

"Well, don’t worry about them. They will be fine. I assure you. So, you’re left with me little guy. First off, let's meet Bladine. I’m sending coordinates to the global teleporter to pick you up.”

A brilliant, blinding blue light enveloped my body, forcing me to close my eyes as I flinched back. The light faded after a few seconds, and I found myself still standing ……. At the exact same place where I stood before.
Oh, and my gun is gone. Great.

“Hey Lios! It didn’t work!” I shouted to the sky but it seems that my luck has run out. The blue glow that enveloped the sky showing his face has disappeared. Just what great luck I have. Now what should I do?

“Well, first I need a weapon in case any crazy killing robots decide to come my way. The gun’s gone.”

Looking around, I could see small debris of metal. The remains of the robot that promptly self destructed earlier. None of the edges gave me a good enough grip, and none of them were particularly sharp. There doesn’t seem to be clouds in this world. The sun can clearly be seen, but oddly, it wasn’t as hot as back home.

A small thing to be thankful about, I guess? The humidity here is low to, my sweat probably evaporated into the air. There was a tunnel in the canyon walls, but there’s no point entering it without a weapon.

So with nothing to do, I waited for someone to pick me up.

Okay! An hour has passed and there still wasn’t a single sign of life. Just what exactly is this place? Agitation was beginning to gnaw in my nerves.

At the corner of my eye, the rock flashed sunlight into my eyes yet again. Annoyed, I walked over and picked it up, throwing and catching it to past the time.

“This is a rock. You are oval shaped, have a flat base, and is an ideal rock to smash a robot’s eyes in. You have been annoying me for an hour now. What do you want?”

As expected, no answer came. The rock remained silent as flashlight continued to bounce into my eyes.
“Fine. If you’re going to be that way. I might as well do this.”
Holding the rock high above my head with both arms, I announced an ancient spell of inventory.
“Du du du du, du du du du, de de de de, de de de de, du du du du, du du du du, de de de de, de de de de”
Pause.
“DA Ne ne ne~! Skype has obtained the rock!”

Yes boredom can make people do insane things.
Feeling much better, I pocketed the rock and walked into the tunnel in the cavern. It branched right and then made a u turn to the left, before branching right. Light seems to work in odd ways here. I could still see perfectly even though by logical standards, I shouldn’t be able to see anything.

And behold! For what was in front of me is some sort of square platform, blue in color with four small pillars. Lines formed between the pillars, making a wave pattern. In the middle of the platform, a blue circular glow, akin to what you could see in windows media player, glowed.

I’ve watched enough sci-fi movies to connect the dots. I’ve fought a robot. I’ve talked to robots, and thus, this must be a teleporter. I was unsure if I could use it however. Yet there was nothing to do and so I stepped in the middle and tried to get it to work.

“Beam me up!” Nope
“Function A!” No reaction.
“Kick the four pillars!” the lines fizzled slightly, but they quickly restored.
“Press the hidden button!” no button could be found.

Annoyed, I took out the rock in my pocket and threw it up. It vanished into blue light right in front of my eyes to my surprise.
Aha! Jumping must be the key!

With bated breath, I jumped only to blank out..
INTO OBLIVION!

Or not. Gods! My head felt like it’s splitting and throbbing. I swear that’s the last time I drink that much alcohol. Screw college. I got money. Money says I sleep!
Oh wait, eyes are open. Right. White wall, Grey patches here and there, no source of light see-able anywhere.

Closing my eyes, I remembered robots, Lios, and a blue gate. Ah, and not to forget the exploding robot. My room walls are painted blue. So in short, I’m most positively screwed and this isn’t just a dream.

I wonder if I should weep or dance.

The sounds of an electronically powered door played out, and footsteps approached.
“Patient Skype is awake.”

Ah shoot, my cover is blown.
“Well.. yea. I’ve got a splitting headache though. Got any pills?” I replied, turning to look at her.
Pink eyes and a bored frown looked back at me. Her face was oval, and she wore some sort of grey bodysuit.
“Wait. What’s that pink curly wings behind you?”
“That is hair 0508, strengthened by ionites and made from synthesis satches. What is this pill that you speak about? My medical database is lacking.”

Her tone was deep, even though she spoke in a monotone manner. She reminded me of robots…… Wait a moment.
“And those.” I said, pointing at her legs. “What are those?”
Unlike her face and arms, where I can see human skin, her legs were fully mechanical. Someone spray painted them pink. It looks like a terrible color choice.
“That is my Medi Aide LG. It comes with light radar system. The rings glow white, allowing easy identification.”

Silence accompanied her reply as she peered at me quizzically. Her unmoving gaze is unnerving.
“What?” I asked, reaching into my pocket and holding the rock in a firm grip.
“What is a pill?” she asked.
Oh? I’ve forgotten to answer her.

“A pill is erm… Well, it’s medicine. It’s made in labatories, designed to be eaten and contain medicine to combat the sick stuff in my body.”

She asked, nodding and jotting down notes on a pad that flashed into her hands.
“And what is your body? It contains an unidentified fluid, along with a very fragile structure and Zias Geo-cells.”

Zias geo? Well whatever those are.
“Haven’t you seen a human before?”
“A human? My reports indicate a negative. Tell me, which world do human come…..” her eyes went blank and she nodded to the air.
“Very well, I will proceed with the procedure.”

A large, giant syringe flashed into her hands. Yep, I’m screwed.
“Wait wait wait!” I spoke loudly, holding my right hand up as I pushed myself into a sitting position.
“Before you do the procedure, I need you to hit me hard on the back of my head to knock me unconscious.”

Her right hand flashed into a blur as soon as i finished talking. Remind me again to never joke around robots.

I woke up again after a few hours. The robot nurse came back again and I’ve tried to gather as much information as I could out of her. First off, her name is Medi Aide. She is a robot that was chosen to cater to me for her similarity in looks.

This galaxy is called cosmos ark. Cosmos ark consists of many planets, of this is called Giza, the desert planet. I am currently in an outpost. There is actually two war going on. Firstly, there’s the rival factions, Dos, Wiz and Brd that fights against each other in the arena. The act of fighting produces Cosmic energy that is harvested (somehow?) and is used to regenerate robots and other arks.

The second is the three unions against a group called “The chaos”. Chaos energy is able to mind control robots into evil robots. Many things are unknown about the chaos energy or the chaos robots, only that those who use or side chaos are full of aggression and anger, seeking oil and death.

Another detail that she told me was the procedure. Nanobots have been injected into my body, granting me robot capabilities of communication, operation and movement. According to her, they are also auto adjustable, and learn from observing what the body does.

“The g-omega-alpha-zero robots will fulfill your body needs. They will replicate the conditions in your body that is beneficial, while removing harmful conditions. The substance in your oil is most peculiar, and filled with unknown and unwanted molecules. This g-omega-alpha-zero robots are most suited to your needs.”

Yes thank you Medi Aide. So yay, I guess I am partial robot now…

“However, the g-omega-alpha-zero series require massive amount of oil to operate. Therefore you have to acquire one forth gallon of oil per month.”

And screws! I drink oil now. Ironic.

Last edited by cheongzewei on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Chapter 2a: Choices, Lessons and Death.

This new hero may not look like a robot… nor does he speak like a robot, nor is he as strong as a robot… But he has the heart and spirit of a robot! And that is what counts. Remember this always, friends.
~Lios, unknown records.

An odd scene greeted Lios as he walked into the medical bay. Skype was holding a hand to his head in an odd fashion, and the medi aide was petting the top of his head.

“Skype! There you are! I am sorry about that error! Why, I thought you were a robot! Teleportation beams does not work on your kind, it seems.”

“No shit, Sher- I mean Lios.” Skype answered as he lifted his head, nodding to Lios. “Erm, you can stop petting my head now.”

“Affirmative.” The medi aide nodded once to Skype and walked out of the room. Her expression was slightly less sadder then usual.

Not that Lios would notice. “Now that you are up and all, Let’s go!”

Before Skype could answer, the two flashed away from the hospital room.

They reappeared before a giant sword, easily twenty times their height. It had a green handle, the main blade made of a black metal, while the edges are grey. There was no need for them to approach it. It was obvious the sword was sharp, not to mention that it was deeply embedded into the ground. In the distant sky, clouds could be seen floating laziy

“Here's a message for you from the ark of courage!” Lios announced.

The sky dimmed as a ghostly spectral robot appeared. He was three times their height, and wore a helmet that reminded Skype of Japanese emperors. His form was not solid and flickered from barely visible to see thru.

“I welcome you to cosmic ark! Bladine is my name. I am the ark of courage, and was once one of the gods of this large universe. Now to defend this universe from the approaching danger, you must regenerate my body. Thank you, little hero. Show the power of your Cosmos!”

His form flickered out, as the skies brightened back to their original color. Skype looked around, but saw no one else there other then himself and Lios.

The tiger robot spoke excitedly.
“Bladine's body is sleeping inside this huge sword. That's why he can only become visible to us temporarily, using a virtual image. To regenerate Bladine, we must first collect energy called The Cosmos into this sword. Cosmos are generated when the heroes are active in the battlefield.
Cosmos energy is needed for arks to live. If BRD can win in the arena, we can generate more cosmos to revive bladine!”

Skype held a hand up. “Hold up one second.” He said, frowning. “Can I ask Bladine a question?”

Lios shrugged, gesturing to the sword. “You may, but he may not respond.”

“Alright… then in all of your time being a guardian, has Bladine ever said anything else other then what he just said?”

“Of course not!” Lios chuckled. “Bladine is the Ark of Courage! He doesn’t need to talk. That is why he only appears to communicate with new heroes. He only appears whenever I bring new recruits here.”

Ignoring Skype’s deeply disturbed look, Lios went on talking without further interruptions.

“Now, do you understand why we're fighting against the union of strength "DOS" and the union of wisdom "WIZ"? The stage where the heroes from the 3 unions collide is called the Arena! Now Skype, can you show me your cosmos energy?”

“What is cosmos energy?”
“Cosmos energy is energy that is produced by every robot whenever he fights in the arena!”

“Does it only appear in the arena?”
“Yes! Cosmos energy is only produced in the arena!”

“Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.”
“Well, why don’t you try it? Perhaps you will understand then. Cosmos energy can be felt! There’s even a practice arena for training. You can fight me there if you’re not comfortable going to the arena.”

Skype lifted a hand and placed it behind his head. “Fight one of the guardians of the ark? I may not know politics. But I’m quite sure your one of the strongest robots here.”
“And you will be right! Do not worry! I’ll take it easy on you.”

“Also, I will need a weapon.”
“My sensors indicate that you do have a weapon! Check in your containment hold!”

Puzzled, Skype tapped his body before realizing the weight in his pocket. He reached his hand in and pulled out the rock, forgotten after his black outs.
“You mean this? A rock? Are you kidding me?”
“No I am not! That is an ancient weapon, perfect for melee combat!”

“Dots. Dots.”
“Well then, shall we fight?”

“Hell no! I refuse to fight without a gun!”
“Very well. Here, take this custom magnum.”
“Much better! Very well, let’s fight!”

The two flashed away.

The fight between Lios and Skype could best be described as one sided. As soon as the fight started, Skype instantly leapt into action and took cover behind a pillar while shooting potshots. Lios just stood still and steady, walking slowly towards Skype while firing shots of his own.

Whenever Lios got to near to Skype, the once human would quickly dash away, dodging Lios return shots and hide behind another pillar.

“Not bad! Not bad! Now, let’s take it a step further.” Lios spoke up, summoning a floating mechanical hand holding a sword.

“What the hell!” Skype replied as he peeked out to observe the new development. “I call unfair! What the heck is that!”

“It’s a sword bit. You have a bit to! Just summon it and it will help you out. Now, here I go!” With that, Lios started advancing towards Skype again.

“Bloody nuts! Why. Haven’t you. Explode yet!” Skype yelled in frustration as he quickly ran away from lios before the sword bit reached him.

“Arrrrrrrrrr! Summon Bit!” Skype yelled in frustration. To his great astonishment, a black hard spiked ball appeared, rotating around him. “And this is useful, how?!”

“Think fast, Skype!” Lios shouted as he focused his will, directing his sword bit to impale Skype from his left. In response, Skype’s spike bit hovered still in front of Skype and deflected the sword. It then approached Skype’s eyes and bounced.

“Erm. Sorry.” he spoke, not even sure why he was apologizing to it. The spiked ball bounced once more, then proceeded to levitate around him once more.

Lios, satisfied with this development shouted out once more. “Now, show me your true power!”
To his side, another floating arm appeared, this one holding an axe. Without warning, he shot forwards towards Skype.

Panicked at the rapid approach, Skype tried to run away like he did before but Lios easily intercepted him. With the sword in Lios own hands charging forward, the axe bit swinging from the left, and the sword bit slashing from the right, Lios waited to see what would happen.

His sword pierced thru Skype’s stomach, causing the man to choke in pain. The sword bit slashed neatly thru Skype’s right arm, causing him to stiffen in shock at the unexpected pain. The axe bit swung neatly, and it dug deeply into Skype’s head, killing the man.

Lios watched, pulling his sword out as his wonder bits disappeared, frowning as Skype’s body fell down, blood pooling on the arena floor.

“That is odd. Why hasn’t he self exploded yet? And what is this red liquid on my sword?”
The blade glimmered oddly as Lios lifted it, the red liquid turning the sword from black to red.
“It certainly is an odd color.”

Lios flashed out of the arena, leaving Skype’s body laying motionless on the floor.

Last edited by cheongzewei on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:46 pm

reserve chapter 3: Okay last reserve done.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:13 am

and here I thought you've quit writing

turns out your roleplayer brain can't stay still without writing anything eh?
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:47 am

writing?
hah!
I dream of stories and of events almost all the time.

It's coordinating everything, shifting the movie in my head to words that's troublesome.

I only quit roleplaygateway. I haven't quilted rping or writing. Though they are on stall.
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:07 am

nice prologue. been wanting to write one myself but you have the first blood. i enjoyed reading it.

just a minor typo/mistake here. The guardian of BRD, Dracken, a small humanoid dragon robot strode forward as he spoke. Dracken is the guardian of DOS not BRD. you might want to change it.

aside from it. keep it up and i'd love to continue reading wad happens next.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 am

Wowzers

TLDR
gonna read some other time...now is the time for gaming :3
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks reiya for the find in my faction error!

*shakes head*
i can assure you that i was most positively sleepy when i typed that.

Chapter 1 is shorter then i wanted. But the change of styles in the middle of a chapter would jar it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)   [Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Fanfiction]Realisations. (chp 2a, because chapter 1 wasn't long enough)
Page 1 of 1