Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good? Empty
PostSubject: Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good?   Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:25 pm

I never got a chance to play in the closed beta, but just curious any of the new shop weapons/bots any good? (I know Lily Rain Eve is coming next week so I will most likely save my RT once I see what else is in her Gara, maybe get her by some sheer stroke of luck too lol)

Butterflea is normally 100rt the question is is it actually worth it considering Brickgales are 80 normally? (Its stats seem pretty average but its internal booster weapon could be good I have no idea what it does)

Jack Gadget, pretty much the same thing as Butterflea cept he's ALL internal weapons.

Also wondering about the new RT weapons, Magnet gun, Double Beam Gun (all the way across the sky), Flint Musket, Protean Knife, Twister Fan and finally the Cross Spear.

Are any of these actually worth picking up?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good?   Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Bad weapons are bad
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good?   Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm

I >WOULD< get flint musket myself.. >IF< it was 3slotter... but 1 slot for RT? eww...

Butterflea was never in betas here... it was released alongside Victor/Adone gara in JP so cant say much about that...

Jack Gadget, I don't know much about that version either though he was in RO lucky cube in betas... only one person I know got him.. his BS acts like a 1-2 bonk melee weapon... good for tree chopping i guess.. donno about his other parts...

Personally.. save for EVE gara or other garas down the road...
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good?   Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Bot wise:

Butterflea: customizable small air, BS attack is trash, rest of the bot is good.
Jack gadget: dunno, wanna see the core weapon in action before I make a call.

Weapons:
Double beam gun: not bad, this is the bridge between low power beam weapons and the higher end plasma guns.
Flint musket: good, if low on ammo, you can always tune a musket to get that +1 fly. Flint is mid sized though, so more bots can use it.
Twister fan: its an anti-air melee
Cross spear: had one it beta, its ok, but there are better melee options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good?   Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any of the new shop weapons/bot any good?
Page 1 of 1