Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? Empty
PostSubject: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:51 pm

I want to create an AIR designed for flying over, delivering a payload, and retreating, but the only customizable core I have is Suzeku. I don't want to use an aura bot, and the initial stats aren't that good imo. I rolled a Helingal, but his parts are locked, and you can't exactly customize Crim, not to mention the initial stats are really low.

Anyone with recommendations?

And yes, I know Flapjack already Jesus.

(The main issue is I'm hoping for it to be usable with little/no tuning, as I'm planning on selling most mats during bazaar to make somewhat decent money before beginning my serious tuning. It doesn't have to be spectacular, just usable. I'm hesitant on spending rt as I heard there was maybe a decent gara coming along soon? and in the beginning, my rt is limited.)

Edit:
As I was browsing the shop AIRs:
-Cetusion's BD looks good, but he costs rt and I'm not sure of his value without stock parts.
-Mach Knight One looks decent, as he is UC, but he looks like he may have cost issues later on.
-Mach Knight: Again, cost issues, but good initials for a 9000UC core.
-Izuna is pretty good for UC, but she has those blasted locked 0s parts.
-Tesladonna doesn't have the BD stats I'm hoping for.
-MJG is completely locked.
-Thorla might work if I had suitable sized parts to go with her BD, as I have a 0s that came with the account.
-Baltheon is so mediocre. imo If I were to buy an rt bot, I'd go with one of the other ones.
-Ghost Raider: Eh.
-Mecha Jetter: Eh.
-Aquila: Pretty good BD fly, decent tec.

Someone critique where I may have gone wrong in my research?

To put into perspective, here's the AIR I scrapped together on my main:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Solo_Ace on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:59 pm

If it were CBJP I'd say Mecha Jetter, but he's Rt in EN c3:

Izuna Nagi is probably your best bet, but her core's still not that great. If you don't want to change parts HD Crim is pretty decent and also offers the option of free Accele Roll/Air Loop. Sword Wing is ridiculously efficient but has issues supporting high-cost weapons, so it's very dependent on what you're actually planning on using. Then there's Seraphs (regular, not FC) but those aren't exactly conventional airs (easily the best UC option though).

If it helps you any the only shop airs I use anymore are Sword Wing and Seraph.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:59 pm

mach knight

flapjack is for faggots
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Oh, to put into perspective, the only AIR I've used that I can stand is Air Raider, and I love it to bits, but it's on my alt.

Something like that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:15 pm

You might want to just buy a Mecha Jetter then. He's cheap anyway (17Rt?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Suguri wrote:
You might want to just buy a Mecha Jetter then. He's cheap anyway (17Rt?).
17 RT would be correct.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Edit:
As I was browsing the shop AIRs:
-Cetusion's BD looks good, but he costs rt and I'm not sure of his value without stock parts.
-Mach Knight One looks decent, as he is UC, but he looks like he may have cost issues later on.
-Mach Knight: Again, cost issues, but good initials for a 9000UC core.
-Izuna is pretty good for UC, but she has those blasted locked 0s parts.
-Tesladonna doesn't have the BD stats I'm hoping for.
-MJG is completely locked.
-Thorla might work if I had suitable sized parts to go with her BD, as I have a 0s that came with the account.
-Baltheon is so mediocre. imo If I were to buy an rt bot, I'd go with one of the other ones.
-Ghost Raider: Eh.
-Mecha Jetter: Eh.
-Aquila: Pretty good BD fly, decent tec.

Someone critique where I may have gone wrong in my research?
-Cetusion BD is decent but has limited cart selection, and no booster slot makes tuning a bit harder without Thoarla LG.
-Both Mach Knights have pretty bad capa issues, and the core weapons on both are iffy (MK1's is slow and forces you to fly forward; MK's is a blast-type weapon designed in a way that makes it horrible for fighting airs). And again, both lack booster slots.
-Izuna doesn't have locked parts. LG2 has a locked BS but the LG's not that good in the first place.
-Regular Tesla's pretty limited and MJG offers the same things on top of being completely locked. Selling points to both would probably be Broad Radar but Butterflea A exists for that.
-Thoarla's extremely restricted on both capa and part selection due to no BS slot as well as no internal BS.
-Baltheon used to be one of the most used airs in JP. The only thing mediocre about him is the fact that Mialy exists now.
-Mecha Jetter has decent base stats and lots of capa, as well as moderate end cost (1135 or 1175 fully tuned, I forget). Cart choice is somewhat limited as he lacks certain popular carts for air (no quick land/jump) but is otherwise quite well-rounded.
-Aquila's only real glaring issue is low tgh, which is fixable with part selection alone.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:26 pm

I've gotten like 3 mecha jetters from SP cubes already

For the extremely straightforward option I recommend vanilla 1 gun suicide seraph, but know that there are many more ways that you can build her.

I'm a oneshot:

random seraph:

Last edited by tehprognoob on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Speaking of Vulder, why doesn't anyone use his core?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Horrible HP, no BS

I might use him for Plasma Beam Cannon in JP but I don't have room for any real weapon tunes so eh, I'll probably switch to Mecha Jetter.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:43 pm

IDK
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 pm

moulin bs on an air with 10 wlk left
0 str but not 38 fly
what
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Moulin there to jew a slot and get +15 HP

But okay I get your point...lol

EDIT: move the Tech tune onto a slotted Ace of Hearts earring if you don't already have a 3S laz LG from Ro cubes/Hu

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?   Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good (Perferably UC/Shop) Customizable Air BD?
Page 1 of 1