Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best RT-Shop Bot

Go down 
+18
xzpwnz
Kobrakai
Turkeysaur
Retrias
Kirika
Moghul
FireKiller87
Trill
fggt
Suguri
Wisp
UncleBobbie
Rinrin
Reversal
Malphes
Rathmana
Aria
Morishima
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:08 am

Tell us your oppinion^^

I haven´t tried that much but I think it´s Amateus or Destructor Girl.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:10 am

ZSG with Reaper Scythe.

Zero Step like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Rathmana
Rathmana

Male Posts : 75

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:57 am

Amateus seems to work out pretty well. I'd been wanting to play one for a long time and finally got one, and he's about as impressive as I expected him to be.

I also hear Bugsycait's a great SUP core, and based on that double-digit TEC, WLK, and TGH as well as Boost Run and Broad Radar, I'm inclined to agree. (Don't actually have one, so I can't say for sure, but I'm seriously considering picking one up.)

Of course, there's ZSG + Reaper's Scythe, but I wouldn't know about that one myself, just going on what I've heard. Again, don't have ZSG (though I have the Scythe).
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:05 am

saggy
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Depends on your playstyle.
ZSG and DG work pretty well
Saggy for sniping
Amateus also seems to be a powerful bot

Your choice Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Malphes wrote:
saggy
this. assuming u can aim.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Malphes wrote:
saggy
this. assuming u can aim.
alternatively, roll robo or sheriff gara for the saggy 3

i got my saggy 3 in one roll because i'm a lucky little shit

sheriff gara would be better because it's not as diluted
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Well untill now I tried Domic Clown and Balth and I suck with them.

My Lily Rain with Railgun is sniping and it seems I am just avarage or a little below.

Have Destructor and like him but dunno if DG is that much better that I would spend 50rt.

Don´t have Amateus but seriously 100range sub weapon? I would need to nearly kiss my enemys ass to be able to throw a nuke at them?

ZSG lol I am only ok with byne every thing else dies too fast in the middle of the enemys base.

Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:49 pm

THIS IS SO OBVIOUS

Best RT-Shop Bot CosmicFangirls-1

Last edited by UncleBobbie on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wisp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wisp

Male Posts : 158

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Malphes wrote:
saggy
This, I love my Saggy. <3
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Bugsycait
Amateus
Baltheon
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Morishima wrote:

Don´t have Amateus but seriously 100range sub weapon? I would need to nearly kiss my enemys ass to be able to throw a nuke at them?

What??

Morishima wrote:

ZSG lol I am only ok with byne every thing else dies too fast in the middle of the enemys base.

U do it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:37 pm

tggt wrote:
Morishima wrote:

What??

Morishima wrote:

U do it wrong.

Solar Buster

Force 20
Ammo 40
Range 100 (That means the target needs to be in this range to lock on and that´s less then the Range of a Proton or Handy Laser!!!)
Speed 10
Int 5000

Doing what wrong? Going to the enemy in order to kill him? Open the Radar from time to time you will realize that arts are often at the ps and I realy dislike fighting AIR and other LND bots when there are plenty of easy targets in one spot ready to die. Btw. I use byne with 2 Red Squaler AMs and 2 Viper Shields.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:52 pm

1st, Solar Buster is not his only weapon. And iirc. the solar buster is pretty useful for reduce flying height of air troll.

2nd, if u can do well with a big bot like byne, there's no way u gonna do bad with a small and fast like zsg.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 pm

If I play Byne I could care less what the other bots around me do. arts aren´t always the only ones at PS.

OK I won´t say anything about her anymore, since I don´t have experience with Zero Step, but I do have experience with the Jikun family (with ther more or less warping ability) and need to say the warp is always shot and places you wrong if you don´t aim right (and I can´t aim with warp) and since it´s low on hp/tgh (small size bot -_-) it gets killed fast.

Now befor some pros say I am wrong and Jikun is awsome, I DIDN´T say its a bad bot just I can´t play them -_- and ZSG seems to be kinda like that as well so I WILL suck with her even if I don´t want to. My best ever score was with byne but in avarage I get best scores with AIR harassing or long ranged missiles (Destructor...) I tried hopping but I can´t aim well in a hop even though I aim very good with air bots^^

about amateus...if range is 100 how do you get to a air bot I mean I am flying with a 100% possibility more then a distance of 100. if 100 range can hit me then pretty much every lnd could stun me in air and own me on land -_-

Last edited by Morishima on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Solar Buster isnt meant to be your main weapon; you use it for when airs are above you. 100 range horizontal seems like not much, but vertically it can hit airs above you. It can down Seraphs easily; as it makes them slowly descend towards the ground; making them free kills essentially. He has several uses: main variations see are 2x buckler hoppers, or alpha builds with 2x Greinaut AM and 2x Handy Bazooka, which hops too. Hopping does mess with your aim, but you get used to it over time
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Trill wrote:
Solar Buster isnt meant to be your main weapon; you use it for when airs are above you. 100 range horizontal seems like not much, but vertically it can hit airs above you. It can down Seraphs easily; as it makes them slowly descend towards the ground; making them free kills essentially. He has several uses: main variations see are 2x buckler hoppers, or alpha builds with 2x Greinaut AM and 2x Handy Bazooka, which hops too. Hopping does mess with your aim, but you get used to it over time

Solar Buster's not particularly useful if you know how to counter it.
First, it detonates based on your speed. Once you see it charging, drop right down. If you were moving at Seraph Wings-speed previously, it should detonate right above your head.
Second, it usually takes a split second to detonate. Usually means you can avoid it if you're flying straight. If you move much at all in the time frames just before it detonates, it's going to hit you.
Third, if you're hit, just slam on the reverse key and hightail it out of there before your ass gets raped. If this isn't an option, land in a nice little nook BELOWthe enemy and pray that the enemy doesn't have line of sight to your landing area(cliffs work best for this because people can't shoot projectiles that'll curve into your face like that). Landing above them usually means they have line of sight and will shoot bazookas or what have you right into your face, where they'll detonate and turn you into a pile of bloody scrap metal. Landing below them will make shooting you a bit harder because they will possibly aim too low or too high, giving you a split second to get the fuck out of there before they adjust their aim and blast you to pieces. Landing on a short cliff below the enemy(not too far out though or they'll have line of sight) gives you an even better advantage as they will have to manuever into position to shoot you, giving you a second or two to refill your boost(if you need to) and get out.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:01 pm

aquila with my build.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:59 pm

I got Aqulla from Sp Lotto Cube...It kinda doesn´t suit me...I now think about buying greinaut and use his AMs on my Izuna.....any idea how good his AMs are? I already have magnet gun and homing air is really fun to play^^ but dunno if his AMs home well or if they´re even worth trying...
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Clearly, the best Rt. Shop Bot is if you enter the Konami Code.

^^vv<><>BA

That unlocks all the current gold gara bots for 100rt apiece.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:20 pm

I wonder if someone will take that comment seriously Kirika
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Bugsycait and Baltheon, if you know what to do with them.

It only requires 70% of CBen to stop using trash airs to make Amateus useless.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Retrias wrote:

That is a common mistake among newbies. I am very seldom serious about anything I say =P
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Kirika wrote:
Retrias wrote:

That is a common mistake among newbies. I am very seldom serious about anything I say =P

I am rather joking when i say that, i know there are stupid enough people in CB that will try
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Misty Hollow, hopper build.

Anyone who disagrees is a hater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best RT-Shop Bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RT-Shop Bot   Best RT-Shop Bot Empty

Back to top Go down

Best RT-Shop Bot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next