Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think this game will die soon?

Go down 
+26
Veriya
Wolf Hikari
Nisa
Midona
DreamyGhost
boytitan2
shinigami
necrio
xeon5
DanmakuKnight
Feign
Suguri
Raven
Fate
FrozenEdge
rei_hunter
IcyAmiki
Xenosnake
FenixStryk
Hobobo
Hyoka
xzpwnz
Mikoto Misaka
XX
Xynno
monkeytheifx
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

Do you think this game will die soon? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Just as title says, do you think it'll die soon ?

Lots of ppl have been quitting alot and like there arnt much things to buy with rt...

Post your opinions : cheers
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:12 pm

I personally think the people who actually play it will still play it, but this game never really had a large player fan base to begin with. The poor advertising, + lack of content or events really pull this game down. It probably won't die, but the gm's need to have more of in game events to make the game more interesting. I myself just loaf around in game making skins now so...
Back to top Go down
XX

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:16 pm

im waiting on 2closed betas and about to try another open beta game..
Back to top Go down
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 pm

I think the game will end IF the awesome guys I know started to ditch the game...
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Impending death
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Slifer has been practically paying for.. maybe 70-80% of Cyberstep's server fees so I don't think they'll go down so fast yet.

However with the players leaving as-is the servers will be quite empty in due time.
Back to top Go down
Hobobo
Hobobo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:02 pm

As long as people have the want to buy RT, this game will be alive.

However, as we don't not have our OWN cards, i can not contribute to that. I can only contribute to UGC, who pays a set amount to games. Razz
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 pm

It's dying. Only thing to see now is exactly how long it will linger in its death throes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:08 pm

If the game dies, then it was a waste of over 50 hours of my life.
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Hobobo wrote:

However, as we don't not have our OWN cards, i can not contribute to that. I can only contribute to UGC, who pays a set amount to games. Razz

well there arnt much things to buy with rt..
i mean.. once they add ivis its over =/
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:16 pm

LXE wrote:

Its not a waste if ye had fun. :3
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm

I... wasted 354h of my life on this game. Smile Kinda wished that the time goes for something more beneficial than just the game... maybe I should take a few days break. >_> One way or another, how much did Slifer actually spent? o_o
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:37 pm

The only thing probably keeping the game alive are the new players who doesnt know the history of Cosmic Break....

I think it'll die soon due to lack of events, lack of free stuff for everyone (I mean -everyone-), Arena as the playground for all drops... ew, and probably the huge advantage RT Players have against people who just plays with UC things...

At least in JP, UC Players get Cosmo Harmonics, Star Coins, Slot Protectors whenever they level up their bots (events)...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 pm

monkeytheifx wrote:
Hobobo wrote:

well there arnt much things to buy with rt..
i mean.. once they add ivis its over =/

you forgot lily eve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 pm

The players are decreasing, so I say it will continue going downhill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Xenosnake wrote:
LXE wrote:

Its not a waste if ye had fun. :3

It would be if all my progress was all for nothing.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:13 am

LXE wrote:
If the game dies, then it was a waste of over 261 hours of my life. plus the cash that i mugged for RT >_>

anyway... feb. 2 is coming close that means good bye 50% discounts and UC seraph promotions
think about it, if weren't for these the game will fall... i hope the next update they should put some thing that is worth playing.... like a RT convertion, CS-chan quest, replace the silver balls with bot parts from the UC garapon, or give us free RT from the login campaign <_<
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:42 am

if the offers keep not working for me and i keep getting blue balls on RT garapon, it will die for me at least... seriously
Back to top Go down
Hobobo
Hobobo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:48 am

If we had RT conversion, we probably would have more PLAYERS, but less people payingRT. Sad

And if RT garapon rates were "better", i'd have spent a lot more moneyz. Razz

Too bad this doesn't have a sister game, so i could get an RT refund and spend it on that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:54 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
LXE wrote:
anyway... feb. 2 is coming close that means good bye 50% discounts and UC seraph promotions
think about it, if weren't for these the game will fall...

Call me greedy, but I personally think the 50% "discounts" should be the actual prices. I know I'm not the only one who rather dislikes spending $10 on a single bot.

And UC Seraph Promotions were only for a limited time? That's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
LXE wrote:
If the game dies, then it was a waste of over 261 hours of my life. plus the cash that i mugged for RT >_>

think about it, if weren't for these the game will fall... i hope the next update they should put some thing that is worth playing.... like a RT convertion, CS-chan quest, replace the silver balls with bot parts from the UC garapon, or give us free RT from the login campaign <_<
It'd be a waste of over 450 hours of my life and a good deal of RT. >_>
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:42 am

Consider the vacancy of the CBHK and CBKO servers... And they're not closing them. CBUS has a looong way to go before it can really be considered dead.

Also, you're looking at activity during daytime hours on weekdays after school is back in session everywhere and comparing it with with activity during a Christmas break... Of course there will be fewer people on, it's not a sign of a trend, much less a linear trend as some of you seem to think with your talk of "if this keeps up we'll have no people".

Stop overreacting and have fun, sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 am

CBKO's gone, where have you been?
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:47 am

Feign wrote:
Consider the vacancy of the CBHK and CBKO servers... And they're not closing them. CBUS has a looong way to go before it can really be considered dead.
Hyoka wrote:
Clearly, under a rock with his head in the sand.

You don't think it's coming? Better games have died in shorter timespans. It's coming. If you think CB is still fun, get your fill while you can. Here today, gone tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:52 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Clearly, under a rock with his head in the sand.
Oh... Well... Um... Well shit. I have no comeback for that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this game will die soon?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next