Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think this game will die soon?

Go down 
+26
Veriya
Wolf Hikari
Nisa
Midona
DreamyGhost
boytitan2
shinigami
necrio
xeon5
DanmakuKnight
Feign
Suguri
Raven
Fate
FrozenEdge
rei_hunter
IcyAmiki
Xenosnake
FenixStryk
Hobobo
Hyoka
xzpwnz
Mikoto Misaka
XX
Xynno
monkeytheifx
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 am

Man if it dies, I'm heading towards CB JP.

Though I have hope.
Back to top Go down
xeon5

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:10 am

Main thing is not to think when a game will die, but how to enjoy it while it live. Life easier that way.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:11 am

I've seen a few people from EN Version whose playing CB-JP Server now... a few others have stayed behind because they have more gear and usable robots there than in EN, which is true enough for everyone who has played there. Some of the new guys I saw were trying out the gameplay, and so far they like it more than EN.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:25 am

They're just releasing it slowly, one step at a time. Not a huge giant leap.
But, I like that huge giant leap!
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:43 am

I just hope that this game doesn't die that soon

I wanted to play exteel but the damned publisher won't let non US guys play. And now they're closed.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 am

Call me stupid,but I think CS is gettin' paid (somehow) for putting the "free Rt offer" thing out. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 am

shinigami wrote:
Call me stupid,but I think CS is gettin' paid (somehow) for putting the "free Rt offer" thing out. Razz
Of course, they're ads after all. Don't worry, it's not a stupid thought.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:11 am

at da rate I hear jpcb is and if dis game gets bad which isnt not doing to bad actualy just looks mroe empty than it really is cause of unions and different areas (unions are a terrible idea and good one double edged sword make ppl addicted and make ppl rage quit)

if this game dies there are 3 options that have saved mmo games before

first reboot (soul master is a shity f2p mmo being rebooted)

second lauch a global version this has saved some of the worst f2ps

3 server merge (only mmo I know that did this was rf online which saved dat crappy f2p)
Back to top Go down
DreamyGhost
Newcomer
Newcomer
DreamyGhost

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 am

Like I said in my online review, this game has a bright future ahead.

Cosmic Break is a great game (I hope it lasts forever XP) and I'll surely be playing it for a long time XD

Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 Dg_mem14
Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 Crimro12
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:55 am

Why so pessimism ? On beta tere was an average 300 players on server 1. So does now.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:49 am

perhaps cyberstep will bring more awareness to the game at GetAmped World Festival

which is actually very likely

so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:56 am

necrio wrote:
perhaps cyberstep will bring more awareness to the game at GetAmped World Festival

so don't worry.

Im sure people will get drawn in by the Moe and Boobi...*ahem* i mean the mecha.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 am

Nisa wrote:
necrio wrote:

so don't worry.

Im sure people will get drawn in by the Moe and Boobi...*ahem* i mean the mecha.
Yeah

Too bad said festival is in Japan

At least the competitors from the other regions might notice Cosmic Break that way, and spread the word (more brazilians and filipinos XD more SEA retards XD at least US's got a team as well)
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 am

If this game dies, I will try to do everything to keep it alive or make it alive again including ask for the maker to sell it to me and get the server back in operational! Or if there is none, I will make my own server and re-open the game!
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:59 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
If this game dies, I will try to do everything to keep it alive or make it alive again including ask for the maker to sell it to me and get the server back in operational! Or if there is none, I will make my own server and re-open the game!
a private server by wolf where everything is funded through donations XD
Back to top Go down
Veriya
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:05 pm

If we're lucky, it could suffer the same fate as PSO:BB. >_>
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:14 pm

It has no advertising, which means this game is a sleeper. Exteel was much the same way of "here is a good game no one has heard jack about (its reasons for actually dieing, another matter entirely)". A few things could happen, one is CS realizes how the NA market works, which is ADDS GET PEOPLE IN YOUR GAME. The other is the game grows slowly over time just by the solid player base that has stuck by and grows from them bringing in players. The game could also die, or get licensed to another distributor, who then promotes the fuck out of it causing a surge in population.

The game is in its infancy, give it a chance. The free loaders are either doing surveys or they left. The holidays are over (nor is it summer), meaning who's on is a matter of availability. And if anything can be said about CB is that it holds a consistent server load 24/7 almost.

Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Intet wrote:
It has no advertising, which means this game is a sleeper. Exteel was much the same way of "here is a good game no one has heard jack about (its reasons for actually dieing, another matter entirely)". A few things could happen, one is CS realizes how the NA market works, which is ADDS GET PEOPLE IN YOUR GAME. The other is the game grows slowly over time just by the solid player base that has stuck by and grows from them bringing in players. The game could also die, or get licensed to another distributor, who then promotes the fuck out of it causing a surge in population.

The game is in its infancy, give it a chance. The free loaders are either doing surveys or they left. The holidays are over (nor is it summer), meaning who's on is a matter of availability. And if anything can be said about CB is that it holds a consistent server load 24/7 almost.

this game does have advertisements xD
ive seen it on this anime site i go on everyday to watch anime~

thats how i learned bout this game ^^
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:25 pm

MY BAD, thank goodness for ads!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 pm

If this game dies....
Well shit, I don't know what I'd do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 pm

CBJP, go!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Nisa wrote:
necrio wrote:

so don't worry.

I here for the mecha
Back to top Go down
Tryrant
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tryrant

Male Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:56 am

Hmmmm, sorry if someone already said this, but supposedly the person that makes all of the events and such for patches on CS is back. Not sure it was on the CB forum, not this one other one. Lets see if he can do something that would make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 am

Saw GM Sashimi in a shuffle match earlier; he had a Thorala and Bugsycait(that I saw...no idea what the 3rd was)...happened to see him turn towards me while using the Thorala...a quick ECM missle to the face followed by a few 'zooka shots apparantly convinced him to look elsewhere for a target.... Very Happy

But seriously, I don't think CB's going anywhere for awhile...'least it better not. Wink
Back to top Go down
Renetona
Renetona

Female Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:40 am

Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 WLen03
Um well I don't think it'll go down for good. It is rather fun, and to me it beats other online games which are spammed with annoying Player Killing, and leeches who go around spots where one person needs to clear a quest to kill a specific group of monsters, but then someone else is there like an giant albatross. Of course though, the many things which require money does take away quite a LOT, but that's their business. I'm still enjoying the game pretty much, and I'm sure others still do as well even with different views.
Back to top Go down
http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this game will die soon?   Do you think this game will die soon? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this game will die soon?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2