Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips from my Maxis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kynaree
Newcomer
Newcomer
kynaree

Male Posts : 16

Tips from my Maxis Empty
PostSubject: Tips from my Maxis   Tips from my Maxis EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 am

Tips from meee for a maxis addict! cheers

1. Give it a good name

2. Shoot when the crosshair meets the lockon (use movement to your advantage to line the crosshair with the lockon)

3. Give your maxis 30+ wlk

4. Never stop Moving (I don't use boost run cus it stops you from running)

5. Laugh (you must~!) as those pesky airs drop to the ground from your railfire impact

6. WLK before TEC (cus you can't die, you cost too much, and tec [to me, maybe not you] doesn't do jack.)

7. Get 0 cost at the end of the game, and you'll get a good score

8. Have a small profile

9. Outrun airs and lands (or chase)

10. And last but not least, get that 45 rt (now, or never) from surveys, i got over 60+ rt from those sites.

oh, and when those jikuns come, and they're gonna tiger under at your feet, just fly straight up and let them charge then shoot them in the head then fly onto high ground then if he follows repeat and fly back onto the low ground and if he still chases you , then fly back up etc etc Razz

yeyy my boredom is vanquished!
have fun with your maxis, and don't get too rage when a teammate blocks your line-o-site.
and these are my tips, so don't bring a random argument up please Very Happy
gl hf~! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Tips from my Maxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips from my Maxis   Tips from my Maxis EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 am

but I have random arguments!

If an ouka is approaching at a 30 degree angle, 200 feet in front of you while a jikun is trying to flank you 350 feet away from right behind you, and the only support you have is an izuna that is coming from around 600 feet away, can you calculate whether you will have enough boost in your gauge to survive the onslaught while waiting support, or will the railgun charge faster than the ouka, or can you at least calculate the time in seconds you will have before either bot reaches your position and beats the ever loving crap out of you.

Of course, if your maxis has a melee weapon no calculation is needed.
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

Tips from my Maxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips from my Maxis   Tips from my Maxis EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 am

This is coming from me, AKA the Maniac with 7 Saggi's (one of which is a Saggi 2) and goes into battle with a commando full of em....

Everythings good except your tip for tha Aim. When a flyer is latterally flying try to aim ahead of the target compensate for their speed, tho if in doubt just aim one inch (in screen) ahead.

Solutions for Jikuns are just to Fly (not Straight up) and then CHARGE towards the Jikun, as he/she dashes You land, Turn Fire And repeat this is preferably done on some sort of slope like that on Sunset city.

Against a multi charge of small melee, You can either do 2 things, ONE is to Jump about constantly changing targets, OR you can use your recoil to push you somewhere safe.

I dont know how but I have been in that scenario necrio mentioned and I usually end up killing the Ouka, The jikun just lags away....

Maxis can take on any Small Lnd MELEE one on one and come out with about 200-300 hp left. JUST dont let Byne's and Squeelers near, also them 8 Vulcan wielding Shino's are VERY dangerous.

Since Your Railgun cant Aim straight up, Thats where smart Air players go, a solution to this is to just back up against a wall or corner so they dont have room to move about much, tho dont do this when there are enemy Jikuns or other LND types around.

One more thing.... Maxis and Maxis 2 have VERY different Playstyles.

Maxis is like a long range Tank Destroyer and is usually smack in teh middle of the team

Maxis 2 is Fire Support and MOVES from spot to spot near the Frontline and dealing EPIC dmg (30-40 dmg per shot x 4 shots normal and 10 shots Hypershot). Try not to get hit since Maxis 2 has less HP than Maxis 1

Hoppers are easy prey for Maxis 1

What you do is CHARGE the gun the moment you see teh hopper lift off, The gun will fire when they land and will hit.

Maxis 2 is simpler, Just Charge and Fire as if the enemy isnt hopping, The sheer volume of Railgun fire it puts out cancels the need for timing.
Back to top Go down
btrex2100
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
btrex2100

Male Posts : 117

Tips from my Maxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips from my Maxis   Tips from my Maxis EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:23 am

How about a tip for the parts and cartridges? I'm doing a 2 viper shield maxi 1 and i just got it at lv 1 so i get the cost cartridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tips from my Maxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips from my Maxis   Tips from my Maxis Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips from my Maxis
Page 1 of 1