Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl

Go down 
+5
boytitan2
Hobobo
rei_hunter
xeon5
zman7
9 posters
AuthorMessage
zman7

Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Idea 1: New class: Spawner (Spa) Spawners are special due to mutliple wonder bit and many wonder bit upgrades. also using large amount of homing weapons, and spawning pepens and such. also have a defualt 5th slot for items for PvP quest, and missions! Con is for all of it higher cost, longer charge and recharge, also horrible at lng and short range. Also all Wonder bit can be used by Spawners! Cores will have homing wep 50% of the time, will have 3 wonder bits or 2 wonder bit and perma wonder bit which is weak. Also the Wonder bits only used by Spawners r Tri wonder bits like: Tri blaster, Tri Rifle, Tri Missile, or Tri mace!
Stats:
Mid-low HP
3.5/5 walking/running
3.5/5 Flying
2/5 ranged wep
3/5 melee wep

Idea 2: 2/1 more unions: 1 if no Spawner class, 2 if Spawner class. the union for air types: SeraWind; The Ark of Skies, Looks like yellow 3 winged eagle with 3 tails. The leader/mascot; Wingy which is a small green mech looking similiar to sword wing.
the union for spawner types: Dueldual; The Ark of Connections, 1 large white humanoid mech and 1 black 1 just like it. The leaders/mascots;Twi and Ins, they r moe-gara mechs male and female, Twi (male) is white and blue with a bit a pink, and Ins (female) is white and pink with a bit of blue! CUTE!!!

Idea 3:New mech, weps, and gear for each union and on wat starting mech u chose (for ppl already started can chose from all 4/5) so u can become a lil more focussed on 1 type of mech!!! evil! >:3

Idea 4: Weapon Alternation; similiar to Tune up but for weapons only!!!! Uc get 1 and Rt get 2. The Alters change the look of the gear and attack!!! also adding special effect or BIG change in how it works or/and stats!!

No spamming, flaming, negative comments, just construtive critizism and ways to make this better or more suitable for CB!!!!
Back to top Go down
xeon5

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:34 pm

The games attract people, it the keeping them part that fails.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:41 pm

You should present your ideas to Japan Server... but stuff like that would usually be for RT Players...
If it's a different Game Mode perhaps.. Surprised

Idea 1 > I've thought about it, a Wonder Bit creating Weapon Slots on your Robot. Quad Shotguns, Quad Blasters. gg lol. Tri Blasters is a bit OP, Tri Rifles, considering Hatigarm ASLT has 4 Built-in Rifles... Tri Missile, destructor with dual missile bit on attack + your attack = Pain DPS. Tri Mace... slow but pretty sure it's useful.

Idea 2 > No Idea

Idea 3 > Giving everyone new robots to play with? I'm down for that.

Idea 4 > There's a few Joints that 'transforms' or usually increases the size of Weapons.. mostly HDJ (Beetlander Tackle)... though i'd really hate to see Handy Bazookas shooting bullets the size of Titan Bazooka :S
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Hobobo
Hobobo

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 pm

this is a random idea, but not to bring people in.

What if there were bots that could specifically only be used by certain unions?
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
You should present your ideas to Japan Server... but stuff like that would usually be for RT Players...
If it's a different Game Mode perhaps.. Surprised

Idea 1 > I've thought about it, a Wonder Bit creating Weapon Slots on your Robot. Quad Shotguns, Quad Blasters. gg lol. Tri Blasters is a bit OP, Tri Rifles, considering Hatigarm ASLT has 4 Built-in Rifles... Tri Missile, destructor with dual missile bit on attack + your attack = Pain DPS. Tri Mace... slow but pretty sure it's useful.

Idea 2 > No Idea

Idea 3 > Giving everyone new robots to play with? I'm down for that.

Idea 4 > There's a few Joints that 'transforms' or usually increases the size of Weapons.. mostly HDJ (Beetlander Tackle)... though i'd really hate to see Handy Bazookas shooting bullets the size of Titan Bazooka :S

well the tri wonder bit r spawner type only since their stats r LOW since sup have 4/5 on all and i said no quad expect for pepen xD so anything over 2 of the wonder bit is just spawner only.

Also the Idea for air type and if they do make spawner type. since Brd: Lnd. Dos: Art. and Wiz: Sup!!! wheres the love for airs types >.<

and for Idea 4 inst really like that!! more like adding drain HP and ammo, and/or a combonation of the present status and new ones!!
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Hobobo wrote:
this is a random idea, but not to bring people in.

What if there were bots that could specifically only be used by certain unions?

-.-+ nothing negative! GOD didnt i make that clear at the bottom of my thread
Back to top Go down
Hobobo
Hobobo

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 pm

i was referring to my own idea.

All my posts are double spaced.
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Hobobo wrote:
i was referring to my own idea.

All my posts are double spaced.

srry xD but idea 3 is that and i JUST got out of a hot shower and your post sounded negative xD Idea 3 adds 9 mech corresponding to that union type and 3 for all other types and the type ticket addes 18 and UC and Rt garapon! >:3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:19 pm

hmm good ideas but the game could use wll more balance and better explanation

air types can basicly be fly land types or fly art types which just isnt fair to lands and arts they need to be powered down

and better guide on how to play u basicly have to get ass raped untill u figure out ur play style

and again more advertisement of idk the game and not a half naked crimrose,
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

air types can basicly be fly land types or fly art types which just isnt fair to lands and arts they need to be powered down

and better guide on how to play u basicly have to get ass raped untill u figure out ur play style

WTF plz stay on topic conbimed classes has nothing to due with this the closest thing is a suggestion for new class >.>
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Last edited by subzero1112 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:41 pm

zman7 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

WTF plz stay on topic conbimed classes has nothing to due with this the closest thing is a suggestion for new class >.>

the title says ideas to bring in more ppl how is that off topic

well ur kinda right fixing air types from being overpower would be a idea to keep ppl from leaveing not bring new ones

citys like exteel maps cause blowing stuff up in citys is always fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
zman7 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

well ur kinda right fixing air types from being overpower would be a idea to keep ppl from leaveing not bring new ones

it inst for finxg overpower or anything just that i say its a bit underdune and a new union for it would be nice and the new mecsh for certain ppl would be better
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 pm

zman7 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
zman7 wrote:

it inst for finxg overpower or anything just that i say its a bit underdune and a new union for it would be nice and the new mecsh for certain ppl would be better

hmm I forgot to say dis but instead make it one union and epoch a clan thing and add more single player missions

the problem with unions is they can make da game seem more emti than it is a new one would just make things worse

and hurry up and set up shops that way more ppl will be online just to sell stuff
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
zman7 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

hmm I forgot to say dis but instead make it one union and epoch a clan thing and add more single player missions

the problem with unions is they can make da game seem more emti than it is a new one would just make things worse

and hurry up and set up shops that way more ppl will be online just to sell stuff
i agrre on the shops but other then that i dont care and WTF is up with this spammer?
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm

An idea? hum.... Remove the chibis. They make the game look pedobear like.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Midona wrote:
An idea? hum.... Remove the chibis. They make the game look pedobear like.

agreed 100% (blowing them up is fun and they do make great healers)

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm

i have an idea

you dont like the game the way it is , you gtfo

pretty simple i think
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Vallyel wrote:
i have an idea

pretty simple i think

Somehow I agree. But an advice : never go in a marketing team !
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:00 am

Vallyel wrote:
i have an idea

pretty simple i think

You must be from BRD.

Wut? .__.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl   Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas to REALLY bring in more ppl
Page 1 of 1