Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new robot ideas

Go down 
+27
Jello
S074
BNOISE
Hyoka
Hobobo
Zadier
Signilde
Kenny
Kurara
necrio
Takezo
polarburr
Kauhava
Blazefire
Ropalx
SilverySil
Abolla
FullThrottle
Desu
NovaZero
LanceSP
Feign
Neko
Vareluxe
Midona
Wolf Hikari
subzero1112
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:12 am

you may have already read my water mechs page which directs to here
what I wanna discuss here is your ideas for cosmic break, mine are:

*water mechs - you may already have read my previous thread about these types in case u haven't heres a quick look
walk=2/5
swim=5/5
dig=N/A
fly=3/5
primary weapon type: missiles/bombs
their the fastest on water but slowest on land, they can go underwater without malfunctioning
their primary weapons are missiles or bombs so that they can nail air targets easily.

*drilling mechs - inspired by Vallyel
walk=4/5
swim=1/5
dig=1/1
fly=2/5
primary weapon type:melee
they are the only types that can go underground. Their primary weapons are melee types since they can go underground they can ambush ARTs easily but they can still be hit by explosions and spotted by AIR types. Theyre still
slower than the LND types when not underground

*space mechs? - nah you can just skip these
or make suggestions which ever you prefer

*hybrids - combination of 2 mech types (AIR/ART)
u can only receive the core of this types by farming.

and CB needs more male musume bots other than Hel Victor and Jikun Hu
so post you thoughts below. Smile

Last edited by subzero1112 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 am

More lumber is required.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:00 am

Probably the BS will be changed into turbine(TB)...
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:36 am

subzero1112 wrote:

Lily Rain with exclusive fly tune up. Work also with Amata'<3. Trololololo lololo lololo (Russian singer voice).

I was thinking about :
DEF - Defender

Take 1/2 damages from explosions and beam. 100% damages from the others.
1/2 Basic fly time.
Specials def wonder bit such as Force Barrier (Temporary Shield following you and protecting from damages from 1 actual enemy. Have hp cap.) or Rootbox Unit (Root a close enemy every 3 seconds for 2 seconds).
Usuals weapons especially for them : Pushing weapons, for example, big punch (close combat attack which push enemy for a certain distance).
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:21 pm

let me troll this a little.
subzero1112 wrote:

*water mechs - you may already have read my previous thread about these types in case u haven't heres a quick look
walk=2/5
swim=5/5
dig=N/A
fly=3/5
primary weapon type: missiles/bombs
their the fastest on water but slowest on land, they can go underwater without malfunctioning
their primary weapons are missiles or bombs so that they can nail air targets easily.
this will be very hard to be accomplished. By water mech, and the description, you can't use this in every map, must be a map like undersea battle, etc etc which won't allow LND/AIR bots to exist in the match. ARTs might still exist since it doesn't have specific terrain specialty like LND (fastest on land) or AIR (reaches the highest altitude) with excuses "This ART bots already waterproofed blah blah and so on"

subzero1112 wrote:

*drilling mechs - inspired by Vallyel
walk=4/5
swim=1/5
dig=1/1
fly=2/5
primary weapon type:melee
they
are the only types that can go underground. Their primary weapons are
melee types since they can go underground they can ambush ARTs easily
but they can still be hit by explosions and spotted by AIR types. Theyre
still
slower than the LND types when not underground
by drilling means it can drill through the wall, or deep underground. pretty hard to be accomplished, since there must be a "special terrain/route" which only drill bots can drill, creating new route for attacking. Still possible but doesn't drill bots are originally a LND bots with drill to drill through the "special terrain"?
Also, seeing how CS development team handled stuffs, bugs, and game development, it might take around 10 years to realize the idea.

subzero1112 wrote:

An AIR and ART bot hybrid, or LND and ART bot hybrid is just like adding either 40 WLK/40FLY to ART bots. You can call Midona's Mya Milligun (originally Lily Rain) a hybrid bot.

subzero1112 wrote:

and CB needs more male musume bots other than Hel Victor and Jikun Hu
so post you thoughts below. Very Happy

indeed

Conclusion: marvelous idea, but your idea is too awesome for C.S. with tight budget to be realized. Tell your ideas to other game company with less tight budget Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 pm

[quote="Midona"]
subzero1112 wrote:

I was thinking about :
DEF - Defender

Take 1/2 damages from explosions and beam. 100% damages from the others.
1/2 Basic fly time.
Specials def wonder bit such as Force Barrier (Temporary Shield following you and protecting from damages from 1 actual enemy. Have hp cap.) or Rootbox Unit (Root a close enemy every 3 seconds for 2 seconds).
Usuals weapons especially for them : Pushing weapons, for example, big punch (close combat attack which push enemy for a certain distance).

Isn't this similar to Support bot which has every weapon type resist (beam/shells/explosive/melee)? Also, a rootbox unit, that's winberrl's core thorn bind. If such thing existed, Winberrl existence will be endangered Sad we need more loli bot in a match.
Force Barrier=available in the shop? Very Happy

Also, defending is part of support I guess ;x

but it's a great idea xD
Back to top Go down
Neko
Neko

Female Posts : 91

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 pm

I do agree with the male musume bots, though. We need more of them. Not enough to nearly outnumber the loli-bots, but just a couple more to float along with the boat. I doubt we'll see more down the line, though, and all the non-female bots (the ones that look like boxes) seem to be considered males.
Back to top Go down

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Neko wrote:
I do agree with the male musume bots, though. We need more of them. Not enough to nearly outnumber the loli-bots, but just a couple more to float along with the boat. I doubt we'll see more down the line, though, and all the non-female bots (the ones that look like boxes) seem to be considered males.

AGREED!

Last edited by LXE on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Neko wrote:
I do agree with the male musume bots, though.
I know this is really just semantics, but you probably mean to say "male moe bots" as the word "musume" translates to "daughter" where "moe" just translates to "cutesy" without being gender specific.

The more you know... ☆
Back to top Go down
LanceSP
Newcomer
Newcomer
LanceSP

Male Posts : 9

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 am

How about some more support type bots?
For example, a transport / carrier type? Docks units in, transports them. Maybe a land, air, maybe water variant. Docked units could also get buffs, defense, ammo, heal, etc, while docked in. Oh the fun when a whole brigade gets air dropped in enemy ps.

Also needs more transformers. Tank mechas? Car mechas? Train mechas? Sounds awesome to me. Pound the enemy as a vehicle and a robot. Pretty much more bots like Helingal.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:13 am

Water type robos would be unnecessary since
1) Not many places have water, as previously stated.
2) Some robos learn Swim, which makes them travel fast in water.

As for carrier type bots, do take into account that:
1) You'll be very very very big.
2) This is a game where unless you have shields, getting hit is a bad idea, no matter how tough you are.

For those asking for robos that can tank, I take it you've never seen a(n) (Aigis) Baltheon or Mighty Byne before.

As for a Force Barrier, there will be a Force Barrier LGJ, which is an S sized part that when activated, temporarily protects the front of the robo.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:41 am

We need teleporting bots.
Not just the ones like the BIT is for the support bots.
But like actual teleporting bots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 am

regarding the water bots I meant if they did put them in they should put new water maps also and any robot type
can play in these types of maps theyre not entirely underwater but they will malfunction under water if theyre not water type

and the driller robots no theyre not supposed to drill through walls just drill underground with a certain limit of how far underground you can go you cant go in to deep you drill(or claws) would automatically stop when youve reached the dig limit

and of course these would take ALOT of programming so the easiest that can be accomplished by CS right now would just be more male moe bots
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:04 am

we already have hybrids...sort of..

We have airtilleries aka Aquila and Izuna. Just to name a few.

Most Lands carry art weaps so they're land/arts, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 am

Animal inspired bots imo.

Naga, Monkey, Pangolin bots will be awesome~
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:12 am

Abolla wrote:

there are already some animal inspired bots like swordwing beezle froglander turtleback etc.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:16 am

In comparison to how many humanoid bots there are? Not enough~
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:03 am

they need to add a new type of robot:

WTR (water) types. they move slow on land, but really fast on water. (basically a ship/boat)

i see people ingame talk about it every so often, about wanting it.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:33 am

SilverySil wrote:

WTR (water) types. they move slow on land, but really fast on water. (basically a ship/boat)

You need to pay more attention. A water type's already been mentioned many times in this thread. Heck, the TC freaking said it in his opening post.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 pm

NovaZero wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

You need to pay more attention. A water type's already been mentioned many times in this thread. Heck, the TC freaking said it in his opening post.

I think the WTR type need to move fast in land also since the land is too huge than water. Just that they can jump but can't fly. How bout it?
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Abolla wrote:

C21 anyone? =]

http://www.c21-online.jp/
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
SilverySil wrote:

I think the WTR type need to move fast in land also since the land is too huge than water. Just that they can jump but can't fly. How bout it?

Wouldnt that honestly be a LND with swim? i mean i have seen bots with so little fly you could consider they jump <.<
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:08 pm

Desu wrote:
We need teleporting bots.
Not just the ones like the BIT is for the support bots.
But like actual teleporting bots.
Oh, now Lagkun just isn't good enough for you, is he...

A Support bot with a core subweapon that is essentially a free teleport bit would be Very nice.

Hell, a support bot who's core weapon does nothing but fully fill their Wonder Bit gauge would be pretty spiffy, too.
Back to top Go down
Blazefire
Blazefire

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:35 pm

or a special bot that change the types between LND/AIR/ART through switching of parts
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Blazefire wrote:
or a special bot that change the types between LND/AIR/ART through switching of parts

Depends, do you mean a in match skill? or a outside skill? if its an outside skill, what category do Bullet weapons fall in there? i mean have seen every single type of robot use bullet weapons. It would be rather complicated, if i am honest. However if you mean like a ingame "switch your guns" setup, i can find myself panicking if i find that the tiny LND i was chasing just popped 2 launchers and starts shooting me back Shocked.

Feign wrote:
A Support bot with a core subweapon that is essentially a free teleport bit would be Very nice.

Hell, a support bot who's core weapon does nothing but fully fill their Wonder Bit gauge would be pretty spiffy, too

The teleport part would be awesome, weird to balance, but awesome.

However the fully filled wonder bit gauge... i can see people being permanent heal spots for entire matches Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new robot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: new robot ideas   new robot ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

new robot ideas
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next