Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon

Go down 
+23
Etherlight
Hyoka
zman7
NumeroDoS
xzpwnz
Broken
ChaosOmni
DSMK2
boytitan2
Shin Majin
Feign
KBTKaiser
Mikoto Misaka
rei_hunter
FullThrottle
Dune
Wolf Hikari
Demonbane
shinigami
Ichijo
Xynno
Jello
NovaZero
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 am

YYYYEESSSSS THE MECHA GODS ARE REAL YEESS MORE MECHA BOOTT YAAAY A RIFLE HATIGRAM hopefuly they not all garapon but IIm bout to spend some more money when they come out =D
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:54 am

boytitan2 wrote:
YYYYEESSSSS THE MECHA GODS ARE REAL YEESS MORE MECHA BOOTT YAAAY A RIFLE HATIGRAM hopefuly they not all garapon but IIm bout to spend some more money when they come out =D
Your lack of attention is matched by your lack of proper grammar.
Back to top Go down
DSMK2

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Got any screens of the new toybox?
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:09 pm

DSMK2 wrote:
Got any screens of the new toybox?

I'm too lazy to upload it.

The only new thing about it is the BD2, which features a Bazooka.

7 Attack, 1200 Ammo, 280 Range, 250 Rate, 240 INT

Also has an Accessory that looks like a royal hat, with +1 STR +1 TGH.

What really catches my eye is the Beam Rifle version of ________. (I forgot the name)

14 Attack with 120 ammo, 300 Range, 350 Rate, 540 INT.

I'd love to have those arms... if I was still playing CB that is. lol.

Hatigarm ASLT seems like a joke to me.

4 Attack power rifle with 560 ammo, 300 range, 360 rate, 200 INT.

The thing is you don't have a melee on the damn thing, so you lose the erratic maneuvering you could do with Hatigarm and Hatigarm Machine (my favorite).

I'm sure it isn't terrible, and would be pretty boss with card arms or simply moving burst, but the stats just don't look impressive enough on the gun.

I'd need to see it in action to say otherwise (I think it's a quad firing rifle, which makes up for the attack power).

BTW, there is a new bot in the UC Garapon if it hasn't been mentioned. Some Lady Bug type bot with an HD that fires pulse missiles.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 pm

NovaZero wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

how bout dis fuck u u grade school 12 year old kk, and anyway unlike u I was in college in a visual basics class or my database concepts class (way 2 complicated for u little head) so had 2 speed type and barely go 2 fully read the post as the teacher was going around making sure ppl was keeping up with the class. IM SORRY ALL POWERFUL 12 YEAR OLD THAT I DIDNT FULLY READ THE POST and had to speed type cause of college cause ur so much more important than me

no on some real shit fuck off I could have swore I told yall unless its advice or of imformative value dont fucking talk 2 me got it I dont like annoying kids never will

and so da fuck wat if my grammar isnt perfect go bitch about ur but hurt some were else its da fucking internet Im not typeing a fucking essay

btw to add more butt hurt to u guess wat on the act test on the english section I out scored over 70% of the ppl that took the test =D
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:12 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

how bout dis fuck u u grade school 12 year old kk, and anyway unlike u I was in college in a visual basics class or my database concepts class (way 2 complicated for u little head) so had 2 speed type and barely go 2 fully read the post as the teacher was going around making sure ppl was keeping up with the class. IM SORRY ALL POWERFUL 12 YEAR OLD THAT I DIDNT FULLY READ THE POST and had to speed type cause of college cause ur so much more important than me

no on some real shit fuck off I could have swore I told yall unless its advice or of imformative value dont fucking talk 2 me got it I dont like annoying kids never will

and so da fuck wat if my grammar isnt perfect go bitch about ur but hurt some were else its da fucking internet Im not typeing a fucking essay

btw to add more butt hurt to u guess wat on the act test on the english section I out scored over 70% of the ppl that took the test =D
Im 12 and what is this?
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Broken wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

Im 12 and what is this?

I think he's trying to insult Nova, but sadly even with my vast knowledge of ebonics isn't enough to figure out what the hell he is trying to say.

Last edited by Jello on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Jello wrote:
Broken wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Im 12 and what is this?

I think he's trying to insult Nova, but sadly even with my vast knowledge of ebonics isn't enough to figure out what the hell he is trying to say.

/translation:
fuck fuck fuck shit 12 y/o dat fuck shit 70% wit fo fuck,bro.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Broken wrote:

/translation:
fuck fuck fuck shit 12 y/o dat fuck shit 70% wit fo fuck,bro.

I was actually being serious. I've read that wall of jumbled up words 20 times scratching my head for about 10mins trying to figure out what he's trying to say. I mean I can understand someone not writing in proper grammar over the internet. I don't type in proper grammar either but this just takes it to another level. At least write a legible "run-on" sentence that actually has the right word/sentence structure so people can at least understand what you're trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Not quite good to be heard by me... But why is it to be like that? O_O
It seems like the status was thorn apart. And get a new one...
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:56 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

There are 2 things I hate most in this world:
1) The stupid fucking way you type
2) When I take a shit and water splashes on my balls

On Topic: Psychocluster is fun ;3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:39 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

There are 2 things I hate most in this world:
1) The stupid fucking way you type
2) When I take a shit and water splashes on my balls

On Topic: Psychocluster is fun ;3

I hate ppl dat dick ride ur still on the internet I stll have to deal with it FUCK OFF AND HOP OFF DICK
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:15 pm

boytitan2 & xzpwnz

Stop your goddamned spam. This is a Discussion Thread about the Update, not what's going on between you two lovebirds. Mad

@ Thread
Psychocluster fires 6 Pulse Missiles, shifts positions and fires again. Same firerate as your Hellingale, except more bullets, more pain.

Toy Box BAZ on the other hand... his size doubles when he fires up his main gatling cannons of bazookas... he looks like a semi battleship's cannon. Haven't felt the pain of them yet i guess.

The Ladybug Fires Pulse Missiles... dont have one yet... Hashi seems to have one lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:35 pm

I've kept an eye on you, boytitan2, I've taken the time to carefully read a good majority of your posts. You're usually off topic and you always have something negative to say. With the things said in this thread, I'm going to go ahead and give you a warning. You need to stop posting like that.

And xzpwnz, being constructive is one thing, but simply insulting is another.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
*incoherent insults and bragging only a little 12 year old kid would use*
College students:
1) Don't type like the way you type.
2) Don't resort to petty insults.
3) Are capable of reading and comprehension.

Like the part where it said that the new bots are Garapon.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:54 pm

*looks at update, sees Suzaku bot*

If that thing had a spinning melee kick move, I will die laughing. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Ahhh, a good ol' boytitan post.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 am

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
I've kept an eye on you, boytitan2, I've taken the time to carefully read a good majority of your posts. You're usually off topic and you always have something negative to say. With the things said in this thread, I'm going to go ahead and give you a warning. You need to stop posting like that.

And xzpwnz, being constructive is one thing, but simply insulting is another.

my first post was In no way negetive I didnt start being negetive till pll felt like commenting on my posts spelling cause I really barely was able to read dis post as I was in class and had 2 speed type

and anyways I want the guy with the pulse Missiles =D some star dust guns and I have my self the air version of sturbanger ^__^

new toybox would be awsome seeing as my toy box has 2 missle launchers sturbanger am on one aerm asura amj and king megaton am2 bazooka arm that extra fire power would make him great
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 pm

i get the Pychocluster with 4 tesladonna coil (the black 1 with shooting cells) arms with 2 shields, 1 blaster and 1 sonic sword! = sit back and luagh at arts when i over power them xD. Me lol! and afro then Arts r affraid
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 pm

zman7 wrote:
i get the Pychocluster with 4 tesladonna coil (the black 1 with shooting cells) arms with 2 shields, 1 blaster and 1 sonic sword! = sit back and luagh at arts when i over power them xD. Me lol! and afro then Arts r affraid

that thing is like a fly sturbanger I probly wouldnt even fly if I get one just camp da ps lol ^__^

depends on its range does it have= range as arts

cause overpowering a art close not hard a arts supposed 2 be a sniper

like me ^__^ u cant see me but I can see u now Im shooting u =D now ur dead =D YAY SNIPING
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
zman7 wrote:

that thing is like a fly sturbanger I probly wouldnt even fly if I get one just camp da ps lol ^__^

like me ^__^ u cant see me but I can see u now Im shooting u =D now ur dead =D YAY SNIPING

i add izuna lg for wisp if it wont overwrite it >.< i need to learn how if possible or CB should make it like that! since that be TRUE SUPA RAPE AND TROLOLLING
also i say Air types make better snipers due many decent sniping weapons that have 3-2 slots that can easily supa power the rng!!! i can probably top 400 rng if i wanted 2 xD the cost might be HIGH. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Blaster? Blitz Blaster? D:?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm

zman7 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
zman7 wrote:

i add izuna lg for wisp if it wont overwrite it >.< i need to learn how if possible or CB should make it like that! since that be TRUE SUPA RAPE AND TROLOLLING
also i say Air types make better snipers due many decent sniping weapons that have 3-2 slots that can easily supa power the rng!!! i can probably top 400 rng if i wanted 2 xD the cost might be HIGH. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

that thing mega rapes air types mega rapes lands and mega rapes arts hmm RUNNNNN no really why da hell would they make a fly version of sturbanger lol
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
zman7 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

that thing mega rapes air types mega rapes lands and mega rapes arts hmm RUNNNNN no really why da hell would they make a fly version of sturbanger lol

correct! xD if i had 2 i drop the sonic blade and add anyother shield or drop it. if it didnt have enough cost i keep dropping shields but the reason for sonic blade cause the infin hit for when i run out of ammo >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:49 pm

CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 618
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon   CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBJP update 01/20/11 - New robos and new Garapon
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next